Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In March the USA imported 1033 million barrels of oil from Iran
I guess the old suit case full of money trick is to exposed so they go this route to give Iran the money for their terrorist activities and weapons. What a clown act this administration seems to be except they are to stupid to even consider what damage they are doing to our country and those close to Iran.
Quote:
Quote:The United States imported a rare cargo of 1.033 million barrels of Iranian crude in March despite sanctions on Iran’s energy sector, data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration showed.
The cargo is only the second oil import by the United States from Iran since late 1991, data on EIA’s website showed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05...t-country/
Please tell me this is just some "gesture" to reduce tensions.
YUP!
After the Piece Of Shit President close the Keystone Pipeline and eliminating around 52,000 American Jobs.
How can you lead a country when you hate its people so much that you would rather import oil from a terrorist regime than allowing American workers to produce that same product
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have a fantasy of seeing their Ayatollah riding one of our cruise missiles right before it impacts.  tinyangry

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Biden is a puppet for the deep state. Their wet dream is to destroy the U.S. so China can become the #1 world power, and Iran is a buddy working with China. 
Breaking our economy, putting people out of work, is essential to getting the sheep to go on welfare so they can control us all. 

Sigh... it just never ends.  

Every day I look at the news it's just one more thing Biden has done to take down America. If the sleepy heads aren't awake by now, it's too late for them.
I dunno the current price of crude, but I'll bet that buying a billion barrels of oil from the enemy gave them a hell of a sudden windfall...

... and I bet that was the very reason for it!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-01-2021, 09:49 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I dunno the current price of crude, but I'll bet that buying a billion barrels of oil from the enemy gave them a hell of a sudden windfall...

... and I bet that was the very reason for it!

Maybe they learned from Obama when he sent them a pallet of cash. This time they wanted it to look a little more legit. "Buy" some oil.