Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
World's Secret Religion Revealed
This You Tube video was brought to the listeners attention last night during a live stream I was watching on Fox Hole. 
It came out in April of this year, which is fairly recent. I don't expect it to stay up once "the elite" realize it is out there. 
Better make plans to watch it soon.

Altiyan Childs was a member of The Free Masons. He knows what went on behind the doors that has never been released to the public. He is putting his life in danger by breaking his oath to keep the secrets, so give him your time and watch what he has to say. He knows what these people have planned for humanity, and he says we don't have long to prepare. 

I only watched two hours last night, so I still need to finish the last three. So far, he's covered the symbols that are hidden right in front of our eyes, secret hand shakes, and about 15 minutes of showing movie stars, politicians, priests, news casters, musicians, comedians, etc. who are in the Free Masons. In other words, if you became famous and made it to the top, you were in the "club", otherwise they wouldn't allow you to be successful. Some of these people surprised me! They only date or marry others who belong in the club. So if you see one of your favorites listed, just know their mate is also included. 

Make time to see this; it's very important.

5 Hours? Holy smokes. 

What were your big take-aways from the video? 

*Yes I am asking because I am easily distracted and can't sit still for 5 hours. And I respect your perspective.
(05-26-2021, 02:23 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: 5 Hours? Holy smokes. 

*Yes I am asking because I am easily distracted and can't sit still for 5 hours. And I respect your perspective.

@"ABNARTY",  I couldn't sit through five hours either. I broke it down into one hour, or two hour sittings. I can't tell you everything he said, and it's all important. Maybe you could watch by breaking it down too?

He shows symbols that are hidden in plain sight, secret handshakes used by the Free Masons, and goes over the levels of initiation. He shows many, many people who are "in the club". Let's just say anyone very famous is a Free Mason and make it easy. Some of these people might shock you. 
At the highest levels of the pyramid is where you are introduced to Satanism. He is their God. They have a plan to take over the world, and that's what we're seeing right now. He shows what they are doing, how they are infiltrating every government office, every bank, every school/university with their beliefs, etc. 

He says NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING, a phrase Q used many times. I think Q was trying to warn us too. The Anons found a lot of what the guy showed us in the video about Satanism using "crumbs" Q told us about. 
I also understand now that Kathy Griffin held up Trump's severed head as part of a ritual used in their witchcraft. 

[Image: TS-KATHY-GRIFFIN-TRUMP-HAED-COMP.jpg?w=660]

Please watch the video.
(05-26-2021, 05:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 02:23 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: 5 Hours? Holy smokes. 

@"ABNARTY",  I couldn't sit through five hours either. I broke it down into one hour, or two hour sittings. I can't tell you everything he said, and it's all important. Maybe you could watch by breaking it down too?

He shows symbols that are hidden in plain sight, secret handshakes used by the Free Masons, and goes over the levels of initiation. He shows many, many people who are "in the club". Let's just say anyone very famous is a Free Mason and make it easy. Some of these people might shock you. 
At the highest levels of the pyramid is where you are introduced to Satanism. He is their God. They have a plan to take over the world, and that's what we're seeing right now. He shows what they are doing, how they are infiltrating every government office, every bank, every school/university with their beliefs, etc. 

He says NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING, a phrase Q used many times. I think Q was trying to warn us too. The Anons found a lot of what the guy showed us in the video about Satanism using "crumbs" Q told us about. 
I also understand now that Kathy Griffin held up Trump's severed head as part of a ritual used in their witchcraft. 

[Image: TS-KATHY-GRIFFIN-TRUMP-HAED-COMP.jpg?w=660]

Please watch the video.

OK. I'll try. Probably do them in 15 minute chunks.   tinybigeyes
OK.... 1:14:35 into it.  

At first it really sounded like a bunch of fluff. I will tell you this, that, and the other thing. Soon you will know. What I am about to tell you, blah blah blah. Then all the mess about the hand over the eye, finger over the lips, hidden hand, and hand shake. 

HOWEVER, after seeing all the prominent people doing those exact things, it made me wonder. Could be coincidence but I doubt it. More like people showing off their brand. And by brand I mean like a cattle brand. 

I will keep going.
(05-27-2021, 01:08 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: OK.... 1:14:35 into it.  

At first it really sounded like a bunch of fluff. I will tell you this, that, and the other thing. Soon you will know. What I am about to tell you, blah blah blah. Then all the mess about the hand over the eye, finger over the lips, hidden hand, and hand shake. 

HOWEVER, after seeing all the prominent people doing those exact things, it made me wonder. Could be coincidence but I doubt it. More like people showing off their brand. And by brand I mean like a cattle brand. 

I will keep going.

@"ABNARTY",
Yes, I believe each level has a different "brand" included with the previous one. Some people are seen doing several hand/eye symbols.
Finished watching the whole thing. Disclaimer: I may have zoned out in a few parts. 

He must have prepared a lot of material for that. Five hours of talking and pictures is not a small amount of information. And then editing. 

A compelling argument was presented for the nature of the society within the society. It makes sense in light of all the missing children worldwide and the likes of Jeffery Epstein. It makes sense in light of the way people (the vulgar and profane) and their welfare are disregarded on a daily basis. It puts the Georgia Guide Stones in a new perspective for me. 

At first I thought he was making stuff up. If it were all true, why is the video still up? Why is he not "missing" himself by now? But if they can operate in such an in-your-face manner anyway, letting this guy seem like a kook would draw the least attention. Just another whacko on the internet. 

I need to do some learning on the nature of the Luciferians. The pure versus un-pure. Don't worry, I am permanently on Team Jesus. Just want to know what I am dealing with.  

Thanks for posting this.
I was watching the finale of The Voice last night. They had several guest singers that I saw listed in the video. 
First up was Gwen Stefani, she opened the show; how appropriate! Her outfit had the black/white checkers, and so did the floor.
Next, Justin Bieber. He had his hair styled with the devil horns on top. 
Then, we had Adam Levine and Maroon Five sing before announcing the winner.  Adam's stage was filled with flowers.

Although not mentioned in the video, we learned from Anons researching this topic that flowers represent young girls who have been "deflowered". (A virgin losing her virginity.) As we've learned, sex is a big part of their "religion". 

The video showed Obama being a Mason. Ever wonder why his White House photo is of him sitting in a flower garden?
Hmmm?  

There was another group that sang in the middle of the show, but I didn't notice any Masonic signs from them. It doesn't mean there were none, I just didn't see any. I believe they were called, One Republic.  

Once your eyes have been opened to this, you can't help but see it in everything from that point on. 

@"ABNARTY", White Hat broke some things down about the video during his show last night, things not mentioned in the video. You might learn a little more by watching this, if interested. It's worth your time. 

I also want to mention that White Hat did some digging with some of his government friends and no one could find any information that Donald Trump belongs to the Free Masons. 
I just want to point that out because he was shown shaking hands with a couple of people who gave the Mason's handshake. Maybe they were one, but he wasn't?
It wouldn't make any sense that Trump was bringing God back into our schools, leaving "in God we trust" on our dollars, or fighting to get us out of the UN if he were a Free Mason, would it?

(05-27-2021, 05:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I was watching the finale of The Voice last night. They had several guest singers that I saw listed in the video. 
First up was Gwen Stefani, she opened the show; how appropriate! Her outfit had the black/white checkers, and so did the floor.
Next, Justin Bieber. He had his hair styled with the devil horns on top. 
Then, we had Adam Levine and Maroon Five sing before announcing the winner.  Adam's stage was filled with flowers.

Although not mentioned in the video, we learned from Anons researching this topic that flowers represent young girls who have been "deflowered". (A virgin losing her virginity.) As we've learned, sex is a big part of their "religion". 

The video showed Obama being a Mason. Ever wonder why his White House photo is of him sitting in a flower garden?
Hmmm?  

There was another group that sang in the middle of the show, but I didn't notice any Masonic signs from them. It doesn't mean there were none, I just didn't see any. I believe they were called, One Republic.  

Once your eyes have been opened to this, you can't help but see it in everything from that point on. 

@"ABNARTY", White Hat broke some things down about the video during his show last night, things not mentioned in the video. You might learn a little more by watching this, if interested. It's worth your time. 

I also want to mention that White Hat did some digging with some of his government friends and no one could find any information that Donald Trump belongs to the Free Masons. 
I just want to point that out because he was shown shaking hands with a couple of people who gave the Mason's handshake. Maybe they were one, but he wasn't?
It wouldn't make any sense that Trump was bringing God back into our schools, leaving "in God we trust" on our dollars, or fighting to get us out of the UN if he were a Free Mason, would it?

You're right. I do notice it now. Never paid any mind to it before. 

No clue on Trump. However, the way he was treated in all quarters, I would have to say he was not on their team. Definitely not chosen or at least chosen by the wrong people. Any wonder why we have all the voting irregularities now?

I'm wondering how all the black eyes play into it. 

Watching the video.
(05-27-2021, 09:13 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I'm wondering how all the black eyes play into it. 

Watching the video.

@"ABNARTY", I'm sure it's a symbol having to do with the ONE EYE (all-seeing eye) in one way or another. 
I have no "sauce" on this, but it could be that this is just another symbol of that. One eye blackened... in the dark, while seeing with the other. 
Or it could be a punishment for stepping out of line. Who knows?

I'll have to go back and see if Q or the Anons mentioned anything about this.
(05-27-2021, 09:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 09:13 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I'm wondering how all the black eyes play into it. 

Watching the video.

@"ABNARTY", I'm sure it's a symbol having to do with the ONE EYE (all-seeing eye) in one way or another. 
I have no "sauce" on this, but it could be that this is just another symbol of that. One eye blackened... in the dark, while seeing with the other. 

We had a thread on the black-eye situation.

RN Black Eyes Link:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-27-2021, 09:50 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Watching the video.

RN Black Eyes Link:

Thank you @"BIAD"   minusculethumbsup
(05-27-2021, 09:50 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Watching the video.

RN Black Eyes Link:

OK. I looked it up. I even commented (smart a** comment) on the thread and didn't remember. 

They were almost exclusively the left eye too. The one or two could have just been an image flip. No way that is coincidence.

Some ritual? A punishment? Right of passage?
Sorry to be bombing the thread but this rabbit hole brought up some questions for me. 

Supposedly the Templars were the forerunners of the Masons. According to the chart in the video, they are still part of their hierarchy. 

In the 1300's they were abolished by the King of France (with the blessing of the Pope) for heretical activity. The same stuff outlined in the source material in the video. The counter narrative is this wasn't true and King Phillip simply owed them money so that's why he did what he did. Both could be true at the same time. 

If they really were Luciferins, what were they looking for in the Holy Land? Granted the society inside a society game was probably still in play. The average knight thought he was doing a good thing for a good cause. But those pulling the strings, what were they trying to find? Why?

If they did find relics of Christianity, my guess is they would be looking to destroy those items. But why would they defend the region from the Muslims? Jesus still plays a big part in the Koran as well as Islam being an Abrahamic faith. Would it make sense Muslims would seek to preserve those relics even thought they may play a little different role in their faith? 

If this is the case, then the Templars were in the Holy Land to further eliminate the elements of Christianity and to seek power and wealth. 

Does this make any sense?
@"ABNARTY" 

I watched a documentary a few years ago that said the Knight's Templar were looking for the Ark of the Covenant. 
It contained the highest power of all the lands. 
I don't remember much else about the documentary. Don't know if they ever found it, if they're protecting it, or what became of it. But, this could answer your question, "what were they looking for?"
I found this information about the Free Masons on the Q board. Took me awhile to find a working link to the boards. The ones I used have been corrupted.  

Only mention of "black eye" was post 2615. I don't think it has anything to do with the "black eye club". 
I couldn't post it here. This Brave Browser messes with some things I try to copy/paste. 

I would also ask people to look at posts 1630, 1633, 4541 and 4542 where the Masons are mentioned. Just type "Mason" into the search bar. 

https://qagg.news/

Q
Here ya go... right out there in plain sight for teens. Gotta make bloody witchcraft trendy.

I'm only posting the link. You can read it yourself:

Teen Vogue Explains How to Use Menstrual Blood in Witchcraft to Their 12-17 Year Old Readers
(05-28-2021, 02:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Sorry to be bombing the thread but this rabbit hole brought up some questions for me. 

Supposedly the Templars were the forerunners of the Masons. According to the chart in the video, they are still part of their hierarchy. 

In the 1300's they were abolished by the King of France (with the blessing of the Pope) for heretical activity. The same stuff outlined in the source material in the video. The counter narrative is this wasn't true and King Phillip simply owed them money so that's why he did what he did. Both could be true at the same time. 

If they really were Luciferins, what were they looking for in the Holy Land? Granted the society inside a society game was probably still in play. The average knight thought he was doing a good thing for a good cause. But those pulling the strings, what were they trying to find? Why?

If they did find relics of Christianity, my guess is they would be looking to destroy those items. But why would they defend the region from the Muslims? Jesus still plays a big part in the Koran as well as Islam being an Abrahamic faith. Would it make sense Muslims would seek to preserve those relics even thought they may play a little different role in their faith? 

If this is the case, then the Templars were in the Holy Land to further eliminate the elements of Christianity and to seek power and wealth. 

Not from am Islamic point of view. Any "evidence", confirmation, or indication of the divinity of Christ ("Isa" to Muslims), or any insinuation that he was the final prophet, or anything other than an abject subjugation of his rank to one below that of Mohammed would be summarily destroyed by Muslims. They have destroyed a tomb claiming to be that of Noah ("Nuh" to Muslims). I am frankly amazed that they have not destroyed the Cave of Machpelah, as it is claimed to be the tomb of several patriarchs, among them Adam, Abraham, and I believe Abel and Seth.

Muslims cannot abide anything that contradicts the narrative of Mohammed, and will immediately and summarily destroy anything they find along those lines. Remember the Buddhas of Bamiyan. If they were to find, for example, the Ark of the Covenant, it would be immediately obliterated, so that no one could claim it gave Moses ("Musa" to Muslims) more power than Mohammed had.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-28-2021, 11:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here ya go... right out there in plain sight for teens. Gotta make bloody witchcraft trendy.

I'm only posting the link. You can read it yourself:

Teen Vogue Explains How to Use Menstrual Blood in Witchcraft to Their 12-17 Year Old Readers

Lovely....
(06-02-2021, 11:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 02:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Sorry to be bombing the thread but this rabbit hole brought up some questions for me. 

Not from am Islamic point of view. Any "evidence", confirmation, or indication of the divinity of Christ ("Isa" to Muslims), or any insinuation that he was the final prophet, or anything other than an abject subjugation of his rank to one below that of Mohammed would be summarily destroyed by Muslims. They have destroyed a tomb claiming to be that of Noah ("Nuh" to Muslims). I am frankly amazed that they have not destroyed the Cave of Machpelah, as it is claimed to be the tomb of several patriarchs, among them Adam, Abraham, and I believe Abel and Seth.

Muslims cannot abide anything that contradicts the narrative of Mohammed, and will immediately and summarily destroy anything they find along those lines. Remember the Buddhas of Bamiyan. If they were to find, for example, the Ark of the Covenant, it would be immediately obliterated, so that no one could claim it gave Moses ("Musa" to Muslims) more power than Mohammed had.

Reminds me of when they blew up the giant Buddhas.