Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19
Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci, a top adviser to President Biden on the coronavirus pandemic, said he’s “not convinced” the deadly virus developed naturally and has called for further investigations into where it emerged.

Hmmm...  that's interesting, especially since the investigation could lead back to him. Maybe he has his plans all ready to go with the media to cover his *** and censor any news that could incriminate him? Paid in full.  

Quote:Fauci was asked during a Poynter event, “United Facts of America: A Festival of Fact-Checking,” earlier this month about whether he was confident that COVID-19 developed naturally.

“No actually. I am not convinced about that. I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, said, according to Fox News.

“Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could have been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus,” he added.

It's okay to say things that make you look innocent when you have the investigators in your pocket!

Quote:A few months after the start of the pandemic last year, Fauci said the virus most likely “evolved in nature and then jumped species,’’ as opposed to being “artificially or deliberately manipulated.”

So, now that independent investigators are discovering the truth, he had to agree with them in order to appear innocent. That's my personal take on this situation. 

Below is a picture of Fauci, M. Gates, and Obama in the Wuhan lab when Obama was POTUS in 2015. I bet they were making their plans back then to send this plague out into the world once Hillary was in the White House. Too bad Trump came along and destroyed their dream of killing off more people than they did for their depopulation agenda. (And the Gates' investment into vaccines isn't working out as well as they had hoped either.)  

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9415]

Quote:Last Thursday, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee released a report claiming there is “significant circumstantial evidence” that the coronavirus originated from a leak at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, and that the US government “may have funded or collaborated” in the research that led to it.

“International efforts to discover the true source of the virus, however, have been stymied by a lack of cooperation from the People’s Republic of China,” the Republicans wrote in the report.

China is going to do everything in it's power to keep the truth from coming out. It will be easy, because they control the White House right now with Puppet Biden and all the main stream media. 

Keep looking to alternative news if you want the truth. 

Read the full article here: Source

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-23-2021, 07:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:[Image: attachment.php?aid=9415]

The Fact-Checkers say the image is of Obama, Fauci and Sylvia Burwell visiting the National Institute of Allergy
and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, Dec. 2, 2014 and at to do with Ebola.

But this doesn't get Fauci out of the fire, he has given $600,000 of public money to the Wuhan lab.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-23-2021, 07:26 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 07:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:[Image: attachment.php?aid=9415]

The Fact-Checkers say the image is of Obama, Fauci and Sylvia Burwell visiting the National Institute of Allergy
and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, Dec. 2, 2014 and at to do with Ebola.

But this doesn't get Fauci out of the fire, he has given $600,000 of public money to the Wuhan lab.
tinysure

Thanks @BIAD, but my eyes fact-checked the fact-checkers and that is clearly Melinda Gates standing beside Fauci. Although, the picture is a bit fuzzy.  It could be true that this is not the Wuhan Lab, but I believe the Fact-Checkers just as much as I believe CNN.

Yes, I did see something about Fauci donating money to the lab, but I had no idea where to look to include it in my thread. It's probably in another thread here somewhere.
Fauci doesn't have a CYA plan in place, this IS his CYA plan, in operation. He is giving a cooperative appearance in the face of all the allegations of collaboration against him simply to disarm those allegations, while at the same time knowing that it will all be covered up, swept under the rug, and that any "investigations" will have him, the CCP, and Wuhan Virology lab come out smelling like a rose in the end. Then he will point to yet another set-up "investigation" and be able to say "See? I told ya so! Bats done it!"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-23-2021, 08:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks @BIAD, but my eyes fact-checked the fact-checkers and that is clearly Melinda Gates standing beside Fauci. 

well i hate to say this, but your gonna have to go get your eyes checked, cause they are lying to you.

a couple of links first two are from the obama whitehouse archives,

President Obama tours a lab at the Vaccine Research Center at the National Institutes of Health

"A Test of Our Character as a Nation": President Obama on What We Need in the Fight Against Ebola

this one is from the obama's press secretary office, a text of obama's speech notice the people he mentions a nd thanks

Quote:4:54 P.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you, everybody!  It is good to be back.  Thank you.  Thank you so much.  Everybody, please have a seat.  Thank you.  Well, to Secretary Burwell, to Francis Collins, Tony Fauci, your teams, to all of you, thanks so much for welcoming me here today.  It is wonderful to be back to America’s laboratory, even if I don’t always understand what you’re doing. 
Remarks by the President on Research for Potential Ebola Vaccines

a post from the NIH Directors Blog dated Dec 2, 2014,

NIH Directors Blog

i'm sorry the rest of your post has merit but that is not lady gates..... i mean the pedo's wife.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(05-23-2021, 10:25 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 08:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks @BIAD, but my eyes fact-checked the fact-checkers and that is clearly Melinda Gates standing beside Fauci. 

well i hate to say this, but your gonna have to go get your eyes checked, cause they are lying to you.

a couple of links first two are from the obama whitehouse archives,

President Obama tours a lab at the Vaccine Research Center at the National Institutes of Health

"A Test of Our Character as a Nation": President Obama on What We Need in the Fight Against Ebola

this one is from the obama's press secretary office, a text of obama's speech notice the people he mentions a nd thanks

Quote:4:54 P.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you, everybody!  It is good to be back.  Thank you.  Thank you so much.  Everybody, please have a seat.  Thank you.  Well, to Secretary Burwell, to Francis Collins, Tony Fauci, your teams, to all of you, thanks so much for welcoming me here today.  It is wonderful to be back to America’s laboratory, even if I don’t always understand what you’re doing. 
Remarks by the President on Research for Potential Ebola Vaccines

a post from the NIH Directors Blog dated Dec 2, 2014,

NIH Directors Blog

i'm sorry the rest of your post has merit but that is not lady gates..... i mean the pedo's wife.

@"hounddoghowlie".  You are right; my mistake. It is a much clearer picture here. 
It almost makes me wonder if someone photo-shopped Milinda's face on that lady, and that's why they made it so fuzzy. 

Anyway, I stand corrected. Thank you for pointing it out.
This here! Why is he covering up his tracks if Fauci is on the level now?

Quote:Fauci Goon Squad’s Trail Scrubbed From Internet, by Mark Megahan April 29, 2021

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases tried to scrub a few pages of history from the internet but weren’t counting on activist researchers who know about the Wayback Machine. The deleted records uncover a trail leading from Dr. Anthony Fauci to research he ordered funded at the Wuhan Institute of Virology . . .

According to various reports, Fauci, as Director of NIAID, funded “groups that collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” He also “approved his subordinates’ attendance” in October of 2016 at a conference on “Viral Infection and Immune Response” sponsored by the same Wuhan lab “widely believed to be the source of the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19.”

Reports about the conference were published to the world in the respected peer-reviewed science journal “Nature.” Recently Nature “scrubbed” the information from their servers. They didn’t use enough bleachbit so “archived versions of the site show that two researchers from NIAID were in attendance.”

thegoptimes.com
(05-23-2021, 11:02 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: This here! Why is he covering up his tracks if Fauci is on the level now?

Quote:Fauci Goon Squad’s Trail Scrubbed From Internet, by Mark Megahan April 29, 2021

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases tried to scrub a few pages of history from the internet but weren’t counting on activist researchers who know about the Wayback Machine. The deleted records uncover a trail leading from Dr. Anthony Fauci to research he ordered funded at the Wuhan Institute of Virology . . .

According to various reports, Fauci, as Director of NIAID, funded “groups that collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” He also “approved his subordinates’ attendance” in October of 2016 at a conference on “Viral Infection and Immune Response” sponsored by the same Wuhan lab “widely believed to be the source of the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19.”

Reports about the conference were published to the world in the respected peer-reviewed science journal “Nature.” Recently Nature “scrubbed” the information from their servers. They didn’t use enough bleachbit so “archived versions of the site show that two researchers from NIAID were in attendance.”

thegoptimes.com

Thank you for this MSB.  Into my files it goes.  minusculecheers
Quote:Three researchers at a Chinese lab that has been scrutinized as the possible origin point of the coronavirus pandemic went to the hospital due to an illness in November 2019, according to a new report.

The Wall Street Journal, which cited current and former US officials, reported that the intelligence gathered by “an international partner” expands on a State Department document confirming that workers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology fell ill with symptoms “consistent with both Covid-19 and common seasonal illness” in fall 2019.

The officials were split on the strength of the intelligence, with one telling the Journal it needed more corroboration and another saying it was “of exquisite quality” and “very precise.” Both agreed that the intelligence stopped short of confirming the researchers had contracted coronavirus.

Many health experts believed that the coronavirus began circulating in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in November 2019. Authorities in Beijing date the first confirmed case to Dec. 8 of that year.
The theory that the coronavirus accidentally leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology into the wider population has gained credence as a viable explanation in recent weeks, following a World Health Organization-led investigation and report — compiled with the help of the Chinese government — that left many other nations dissatisfied.

China has contributed to the suspicion, with the lab not releasing records related to its work on coronaviruses in bats. Meanwhile, Beijing has pushed a series of wild theories, including that the coronavirus spread through imported frozen food packaging and originated at a biomedical research facility at Fort Detrick in Maryland.

Earlier this month, a group of top scientists from around the globe pushed back on the WHO’s conclusion that a lab-leak is “extremely unlikely” — arguing in the journal Science that theory is “viable” and deserves “a proper investigation.”
Meanwhile, Republicans are pressing federal health officials to detail what the Wuhan Institute of Virology did with grant money from the National Institutes of Health NIH.

On Friday, six GOP senators and one congressman signed a letter to NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins requesting details about a 2014 moratorium on funding so-called “gain of function research” — in which viruses are manipulated in a lab environment to become more transmissible and harmful. The letter also requested more information about the lifting of the moratorium in late 2017 and whether programs and researchers linked to the Wuhan lab were granted exceptions.

Much more to read here: Source
(05-24-2021, 12:00 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The theory that the coronavirus accidentally leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology into the wider population has gained credence as a viable explanation in recent weeks, following a World Health Organization-led investigation and report — compiled with the help of the Chinese government — that left many other nations dissatisfied.

China has contributed to the suspicion, with the lab not releasing records related to its work on coronaviruses in bats. Meanwhile, Beijing has pushed a series of wild theories, including that the coronavirus spread through imported frozen food packaging and originated at a biomedical research facility at Fort Detrick in Maryland.

Much more to read here: Source

Oddly, I'm with the CCP on this one, but probably for different reasons - we can agree, however, that no way in hell was it an "accidental leak" from a biolab. It was very clearly an intentional biowarfare attack with an engineered biological agent and a planned, intentional release originating at the Wuhan Biolab in China. No doubt in my mind, at all. Everyone is scrambling to try to hide the fact that it was an intentional attack, an act of war. If they can push the narrative that it was an "accidental release", it gives the CCP an easy out.

The CCP, for their part, are acting suspicious as hell by trying to block any information at all, at every turn. Any investigator worth his salt will tell you them boys ain't acting right, they are acting guilty as hell... and there is no smoke without a fire to generate it.

I believe that both the CCP and Fauci et al are all just underlings in this attack. They were neither the originators nor the planners in it, they are just the footsoldiers in the trenches that carried it out, nothing more. However, they have been led to believe they are more important than they are in the grand scheme of things. In the case of the CCP, Xi has been led to believe he will be allowed to be the World Dictator after the plan is accomplished, but he won't. He will be lined up against the wall with the rest of his co-conspirators and executed, to keep the plan from leaking out. Loose lips sink ships, and you never leave a witness alive. The actual people behind this know how the game is played.

"Bats" my ass. "Accidental release" my ass. I do wish they'd stop trying to carry water for the CCP with their bullshit stories of an "unintentional release". That is just giving aid and comfort to the enemy. We used to call that "treason" and hang folks for it... but that was back before the US got all "woke" and started stampeding towards Marxism.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Have a gander at this here.

Quote:It was in this context of mysterious respiratory epidemics striking the US in general, and the vicinities of Fort Detrick in particular, that 300 US soldiers arrived in Wuhan, China, for the World Military Games that lasted from October 18th to October 27th, 2019. Just before the trip, some of the US soldiers had trained in Fort Belvoir, 50 miles from Fort Detrick and 6 miles from Springfield, Virginia (the first cluster of the mysterious respiratory disease).

The US team stayed at the Wuhan Oriental Hotel, which is just 300 meters from Wuhan's Huanan Seafood market:

Unexpectedly, the US team did not perform very well at the games: "The U.S. team, known for their competitive skills, did terribly; only 172 participated, almost half didn't even compete in their events." Despite having the largest military in the world, ten fold, the US came in 35th behind nations like Iran, Finland and Slovenia.

It seems that the mysterious infectious outbreak that occurred around Fort Detrick a few weeks previously may have infected participants of the World Military Games. Five "foreign" athletes were hospitalized for an undetermined infection. Many foreign athletes from France, Belgium, Germany Italy, Sweden, Luxembourg have revealed that they fell ill at the World Military Games, and thought, retrospectively, that what they had was COVID-19.

The first real COVID-19 case among Wuhan locals appeared on November 2, only six days after the end of the military games. Coincidentally or not, 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel (where the US delegation stayed) were diagnosed in November with COVID-19, becoming the first cluster in Wuhan.

Conveniently, Fort Detrick received a cease-and-desist order from the CDC and was shut down on July 15th 2019, just 13 days after the beginning of the nearby mysterious respiratory outbreak in Springfield, VA. A senior scientist described the atmosphere in Fort Detrick at the time as one of 'fear and mistrust' . Fort Detrick re-opened in April 2020, at the tail end of the pandemic.

The theory presented above supports the Chinese contention that the virus came from the US, a claim I discounted at the time as a defensive reaction to the Wuhan origin theory going around. However, Fort Detrick features prominently in the Sars Covid timeline and they were doing GOF studies on corona viruses there (like so many other labs at the time).

www.sott.net
(05-24-2021, 10:51 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The theory presented above supports the Chinese contention that the virus came from the US, a claim I discounted at the time as a defensive reaction to the Wuhan origin theory going around. However, Fort Detrick features prominently in the Sars Covid timeline and they were doing GOF studies on corona viruses there (like so many other labs at the time).

www.sott.net

@"Michigan Swamp Buck", that IS interesting. Lots of good information in that link. 

I'm not familiar with this news outlet, so I'm not putting all my trust into it just yet. If true, it makes lots of sense that the virus came from the U.S. If not, it could have been written by a CCP operative to take the focus off China.
Who do we trust in this age of fake news?
Hopefully, one day the real truth will come out.
These guys are the ones who put up www.sott.net

quantumfuturegroup.org

Quote:Our Mission and Vision

Mission statementThe mission of Quantum Future Group is to increase the effectiveness and impact of the results of research in the varied scientific and socio-cultural fields that are geared toward seeking solutions to the fundamental sufferings and limitations of humanity. QFG also funds other organizations and individuals engaged in similar pursuits.Vision statementNonprofits serve as the agents of democratic involvement of society in furthering innovation and positive social change. Quantum Future Groups leadership and services are international in scope, and support the growth of effective research programs and the dissemination of results essential to healthy communities.

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofi.../300204116

Quote:QUANTUM FUTURE GROUP
OTTO, NC 28763-7102 | Tax-exempt since Feb. 2005
  • EIN: 30-0204116
  • Classification (NTEE)
    Printing, Publishing (Arts, Culture and Humanities)
  • Nonprofit Tax Code Designation: 501©(3)
    Defined as: Organizations for any of the following purposes: religious, educational, charitable, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition (as long as it doesn’t provide athletic facilities or equipment), or the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
  • Donations to this organization are tax deductible.

Here is one of their projects

Quote:This database, The Chronicle of the Fall of the Roman Empire (in short "QFG:COF" ) focuses on a chronological and categorized collection of various environmental and social events that accompanied the Fall of the Roman Empire.

https://cof.quantumfuturegroup.org/event...ories.name

Here is a COVID-19 survey they put out.

https://covid19experience.netlify.app/su...ml?lang=en

That's about all I could find on them in a quick search. Regardless of who published the story with a lead, I usually follow up everything I find and drill down to the original source. If they are the original source in most of their reports, I'm skeptical. When I can drill down one level, then the truth of the report is off them and now on the original source for credibility. If it drills down further than a couple layers, I start getting skeptical again.

Normally I'll use the drilled down original reported source in my posts, or a few sources I find together. That particular report was a sott original story (I believe) that was long winded and had a lot of source links.
(05-24-2021, 02:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 10:51 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The theory presented above supports the Chinese contention that the virus came from the US, a claim I discounted at the time as a defensive reaction to the Wuhan origin theory going around. However, Fort Detrick features prominently in the Sars Covid timeline and they were doing GOF studies on corona viruses there (like so many other labs at the time).

www.sott.net

@"Michigan Swamp Buck", that IS interesting. Lots of good information in that link. 

I'm not familiar with this news outlet, so I'm not putting all my trust into it just yet. If true, it makes lots of sense that the virus came from the U.S. If not, it could have been written by a CCP operative to take the focus off China.

It could  have come from the US, but it is equally plausible that those athletes were targeted as the first vectors for the release by the CCP, in the certain knowledge that they would be carrying it back to the US for the first strike in a biological attack.

it can be spun up either way. We have to look at other factors, like who had the most to gain from an attack.

(05-24-2021, 11:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 02:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

www.sott.net

It could  have come from the US, but it is equally plausible that those athletes were targeted as the first vectors for the release by the CCP, in the certain knowledge that they would be carrying it back to the US for the first strike in a biological attack.

it can be spun up either way. We have to look at other factors, like who had the most to gain from an attack.

Yes, a complex tapestry of confusion with that conspiracy theory. Did we create it at Fort Detrick, or did the Chinese release it on our military athletes during these games?

Quote:The first real COVID-19 case among Wuhan locals appeared on November 2, only six days after the end of the military games. Coincidentally or not, 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel (where the US delegation stayed) were diagnosed in November with COVID-19, becoming the first cluster in Wuhan.

That info above makes a strong connection to these games. As for if they carried it from the U.S., I'm not so certain. I'm still more on the side of accidental release after Fauci gave Wuhan the project when it was stopped over here in the States.
(05-25-2021, 01:33 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Yes, a complex tapestry of confusion with that conspiracy theory. Did we create it at Fort Detrick, or did the Chinese release it on our military athletes during these games?

It's not confusing to me, but everyone will have to reach their own conclusions, what makes the most sense to them based on what evidence they have been able to gather for themselves.

Quote:
Quote:The first real COVID-19 case among Wuhan locals appeared on November 2, only six days after the end of the military games. Coincidentally or not, 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel (where the US delegation stayed) were diagnosed in November with COVID-19, becoming the first cluster in Wuhan.

That info above makes a strong connection to these games. As for if they carried it from the U.S., I'm not so certain. I'm still more on the side of accidental release after Fauci gave Wuhan the project when it was stopped over here in the States.

While an accidental release is certainly possible, it strikes me as oddly coincidental that it first appeared at the Wuhan Institute itself, and at the venue that housed the foreign athletes. If I were going to purposely infect a nation or an area, I would infect people I knew were going to be traveling to that area. I would then order the people I already had in place in that area to do everything they could to prevent border closure and flight restrictions into that area, in order to maximize continued delivery potential.

I would also have everything in place and ready to minimize the inevitable fallout impact on my own people. The CCP sure got those "mobile hospitals" up and running in a hell of a hurry... and the reported impact on their own population was nothing short of miraculously low, given the infections prevalent in other areas of the world, in the US in particular.

While those criteria could certainly be mere coincidence, they seem to me to be suspiciously coincidental. That circumstance, to me, is as implausibly coincidental as the initial claim that it was carried by bats for a thousand miles from their caves to the Wuhan wet market without infecting anyone else along that 1000 mile route. That is my own conclusion. Others will have to reach their own conclusions for themselves.

As an aside, that claim that gain of function research is done to combat a potential virus is ridiculous. One does not create a bioweapon just to see how one would fight it - he studies the basic virus to learn how to combat it. "Gain of function" is just a means of weaponizing it, and adds nothing to the basic means of fighting an already existing virus. It's like putting bigger muscles on a man - you already know how to defeat the man, and adding more muscle does nothing to change the basic combat techniques for defeating him. Bioweapons are not created simply to be fought - they are created to be used in attacks. There are too many "what ifs" involved to go around creating super viruses just to learn how to fight them - they would not need to be fought at all if someone did not first create them to BE fought, and the permutations are too endless to be able to predict what sort of biological weapon an adversary might create to be fought.

I smell bullshit on the official explanations which seem to be constructed simply to absolve the CCP.

Ninurta, when you gather together all those facts and look at where the virus entered the human population at the earliest dates, it seems to relate to the bio-labs in Wuhan, the decades of research the Chinese have done on the corona virus from bats, and the gain of function studies contracted by Dr. Fauci and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the Wuhan lab.

You are on about China purposefully creating and releasing this virus, well, what you stated may be true given the following information in addition to your own summary. I don't think they had perfected it as a weapon just yet though they've had enough time to.

Quote:China plays down ‘leaked documents’ showing it discussed weaponising coronavirus in 2015
Chinese state media calls reports in Australia ‘embarrassing’ and a ‘smear’ tactic
Namita Singh, Monday 10 May 2021 12:50

. . .

Earlier on Friday, The Australian published a news report based on a “leaked document” titled The Unnatural Origin of SARS and New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons.

Written by Chinese scientists and health officials in 2015, the paper reportedly argued that corona viruses are a “new era of genetic weapons” that could be “artificially manipulated into an emerging human-disease virus, then weaponised and unleashed in a way never seen before”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/china...44805.html

This document was produced in 2015, right about the time Fauci sent the GOF virus work from Fort Detrick over to Wuhan. At some point GOF studies resumed at Fort Detrick, Maryland, until 2019 when it was ordered to stop all research into the deadly pathogens over fears contaminated waste could leak out of the facility.

Is that "could leak" or "have leaked"? I never found any un-leaky pipes when I've done plumbing, it has to leak first before I do any serious inspections on any pipes or lines. I'm not a plumber for a bio-lab though, so what do I know?

I'd say, based on the available information, that the U.S. started work on these GOF corona viruses and then jobbed it out to China to finish up on it. Of course the Chinese military stole the research and heralded it as the latest and greatest bio-weapon in the CCP arsenal. Then four years latter, COVID strikes right there in Wuhan!

Coincidence of course, it was from a natural source, no genetic monkey business, really. Just "trust the science" and "your government is there to help you", honest Injun, just ask Dr Fauci, America's most trusted doctor.
(05-25-2021, 08:58 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Ninurta, when you gather together all those facts and look at where the virus entered the human population at the earliest dates, it seems to relate to the bio-labs in Wuhan, the decades of research the Chinese have done on the corona virus from bats, and the gain of function studies contracted by Dr. Fauci and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the Wuhan lab.

You are on about China purposefully creating and releasing this virus, well, what you stated may be true given the following information in addition to your own summary. I don't think they had perfected it as a weapon just yet though they've had enough time to.

I'm not fool enough to think the US isn't working on bioweapons, despite the illegality of it under international law. Same for chemical weapons. Governments regularly break international law with impunity, to the point that I don't know why international law even exists. The "gain of function research to figure out how to fight a virus" BS is just an excuse, a way of circumventing international law in order to develop bioweapons.

I do think that this goes above governmental levels, though. No other reason I can think of for the US to farm out it's weapons research to an enemy nation, without being directed to do so from higher up. Folks should ask themselves just how Fauci became the highest paid "public servant" in the US government, making more money than even the President.

I also believe that the virus we have seen so far is not the final product. I think a weak version was purposely released as a test to gauge response, to see how nations respond and how it loaded the medical facilities of nations, and to test spread patterns and the like. I believe there is worse coming, the real assault, if something is not done to stem the release of it. If this release had not been so successful at herding the sheep, the next might have been scrapped. As it stands, it WAS pretty successful, and they are able to sweep the intentional nature of the attack under the rug by claiming "accidental" release if the investigation even goes that far. I doubt it will with BidenHarris pushing to allow the CCP-owned WHO to spearhead the investigation.

In short, I think this attack was just a probe, a feint, and the real attack is yet to come. I think we ain't seen nothin' yet, despite the year long lockdown.

I may not be immune to the next iteration of it. I guess we just have to wait and see.