Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more UFO stuff
An interesting interview and some finds from central and South America. Start at the 39 minute mark to skip to the meat.
If all true this is weird and a mystery
(05-05-2022, 12:56 PM)727Sky Wrote: If all true this is weird and a mystery

That was an exciting video, BUT,,,, how much of the Truth will the History Channel allow to be told?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-05-2022, 12:56 PM)727Sky Wrote: If all true this is weird and a mystery

That is downright eerie! Defies the laws of physics. Very puzzling.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Implants and other stuff ?
George Knapp and some more on the Skin Walker Ranch
Here is an Announcement that is not getting a lot of MSM press time.
Quote:Congress to Hold First Open Hearing About UFOs in 50 Years

Why, nothing will be disclosed.
More Bull-Shit Coverups and Weather or Radiation Monitoring Ballons.

Quote:Two Pentagon officials will testify at a hearing about UFOs next week.

These two pull the Short Straw or lost at Hands/Paper/Scissors.

Quote:A House subcommittee will hold a hearing next week about UFOs, the first open congressional hearing about UFOs in more than 50 years. 

“Congress hasn’t held a public hearing on unidentified aerial phenomena (UFO’s) in over 50 years,” Andre Carson, a Democrat from Indiana, tweeted Tuesday morning. “That will change next week when I lead a hearing in @HouseIntel on this topic & the national security risk it poses. Americans need to know more about these unexplained occurrences.”
Source

Americans will learn nothing new.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Americans will learn nothing new.

Probably true but at least they are talking about a subject that has been ridiculed and dismissed by the closed minded and the power brokers
From the Steele dossier to UAP, the natsec bloat keeps feeding this guy talking points and he repeats them all without a second thought or moment of self-reflection.

What a crew... tinyshocked

[Image: wowvc6t.jpg]

@Shifty Schiff | Luefology | @Chris Mellon

Always a blast to browse Reddit's UFO sections during times like these and watching anyone pointing out Elizondo was "former" military counter-intelligence get downvoted to hell.

Lue Elizondo resurrected as GQ Hero, book contract, movie bio, that's the way the CIA rolls.
https://gqheroes.com/speaker/lue-elizondo/

Quote:Elizondo Interview (2021)

Before you were approached to be part of AATIP, you were a counterintelligence special agent hunting terrorists and drug traffickers. Why did they approach you?

I have no idea. I think probably because I wasn’t prone to any flights of fancy. I wasn’t a particular fan of science fiction. I do have some background in advanced aerospace technology. When I was a young special agent, I did “tech protect” [counterintelligence work to stop US technology from falling into enemy hands] of advanced avionics and my background was a scientist. At university, I had three majors: microbiology, immunology and parasitology.

Note many of the TTSA clowns have a medical background which I find extremely interesting, given the Covid assault on humanity.

According to DarkJournalist, X-Protect is in fact "tech protect"...X-Protect is Covert Intelligence/Aerospace Group that Controls the UFO File going back to the early Howard Hughes days and included that deep state swamp creature, Roy Cohn.

Congress "ASRO": Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office. Fact-checkers for the public.

Pentagon's new office "AOIMSG": Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group, will ensure no truths leak out to the public. Fact-checkers for Congress.

Neocon odd couples:
Lue Elizondo (counter-intel/interrogater) & Chris Mellon, the ivy league intel guy.
Gillibrand & Rubio. Her stepmother was part of a sex trafficking cult and also happens to be her cousin, so good luck.
Avi Loeb: who comes out of the Talpiot program, Israel's CIA version.  In July 2021, Loeb became head of the new project: "The Galileo Project: "Daring to Look Through New Telescopes". The project was inspired by the detection of ʻOumuamua and by release of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence report on UAP.

Are the US intel agencies working with an off-world group? Seems to be an awful lot going on up in 'space' that we don't know about, and it's not aliens. NASA theologians: what say you?
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Raytheon Missiles and Defense is proud to officially announce the Tic-Tac™ False Flag in partnership with Instagram Stories.

[Image: h0kUiaz.jpg]
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcoC95OspFk/

This is a real post by Raytheon. No further discussion about what missile systems can instantaneously change course like the animation.

[Image: iTFSh1k.jpg]
Predictive programming is beginning to be drip fed to the masses.

Keep an eye out. I think the magicians will expand on Tic-Tac™ lore shortly.

[Image: o9w9iZJ.jpg]
Hiding in Plain Sight? The Argument for Invisible Aliens
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

The last part of the video contains stuff (MHDrive) that some claim exist already.  Me, I dunno but neat anyway IMO.

(05-12-2022, 08:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: The last part of the video contains stuff (MHDrive) that some claim exist already.  Me, I dunno but neat anyway IMO.

I wouldn't doubt they do exist already. one of the things one of the prof.s kept telling us back in school was that no matter what the military says they have... they are at least 30 years ahead of that. At least in the aerospace sector.
Richard Dolan's take on the latest Congressional Hearings on UFO/UAP
some pilot reports
USO