Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more UFO stuff
(10-02-2021, 02:12 PM)727Sky Wrote:

I like this Tucker person.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

This is a video about UFOs disabling nuclear missiles in their silos ...old news I know but the video names names and does interviews with actual people on station. I was surprised at all the reported shut downs around the world. The Russians had all their missiles indicate they were armed and getting ready to launch... Another story/video of an ICBM being zapped by a classic saucer....if it is the actual footage (I doubt it but) then "Wow" as the warhead is traveling at a substantial speed of 6 to 8000 MPH as the saucer flies circles around it..

Anyway there might be a few who have not seen the video or heard some of the stories. The production of the video is top notch IMO and worth a watch if interested in these kinds of stories..
Good UFO and Nuke story
Rubber duck flying in Arizona ?? tinybighuh tinybigeyes wth is that ?

New 60 minute UFO video claimed to be from U.S. government released

I though UFO:s are like flying disk or something, not like duck ......
I actually had a friend and his family have one of the sightings in Oklahoma 1965.
OH, My OH My,,, I have a lot of catching up to do  minusculethumbsup2
NASA Chief Bill Nelson speaks about UAP/UFO and is surprising candid IMO https://twitter.com/UAP1949/status/14518...70913?s=20
(10-23-2021, 11:44 PM)727Sky Wrote: NASA Chief Bill Nelson speaks about UAP/UFO and is surprising candid IMO https://twitter.com/UAP1949/status/14518...70913?s=20

Who is out there!?!?
Aliens and our own Secret Space Force is out there.  smalltappingfoot Tell the Truth!
Some objects of interest ?

(11-10-2021, 06:22 AM)727Sky Wrote: Some objects of interest ?

Those are actually good videos and this NASA Chief has said a lot about what they have found.
This is a VERY Interesting video.
The ring masters...Huge ships etc etc https://bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/...cts211.htm
Quote:

[Image: flyingobjects211_01_small.jpg]

Quote:
"I say it is electromagnetic because I can identify streamline patterns with respect to it I knew were what we called 'potential lines' - and that says it was electrical.

I could tell that those lines demarked the outside of an object," he added.
A Former NASA Engineer has made headlines around the globe after claiming that supermassive alien spacecraft exist in our solar system and are hiding within Saturn's massive rings.
Quote:
Is Enceladus an electromagnetic vehicle supplying material for Saturn’s E-ring? Enceladus
Dr Norman Bergrun (@DrNormanBergrun) June 8, 2014
These claims were quickly spread by both American and Russian mainstream media outlets - which is kinda' weird - suggesting that not only are there alien spacecraft around Saturn, but these mysterious objects exist around other planets like Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune.

The former NASA engineer, Dr. Norman Bergrun - who happens to be a vivid UFO researcher - believes the alien spacecraft are actually 'feeding off of the energy of the planet' via the rings, in order to "proliferate," which he believes is a worrying situation.

And these spacecrafts aren't new to the solar system says Dr. Bergrun.

The former NASA boffin has been saying how alien spacecraft are proliferating in our solar system since 1986, when he published his book "Ringmakers of Saturn."

As noted by The Inquisitr:
Quote:
"Bergrun is a distinguished former NASA research engineer who has made major innovative contributions to multiple U.S. aeronautic, missile and rocket programs.

He has also won many top science and engineering awards, including the California Society of Professional Engineers Archimedes Engineering Achievement Award."

But Bergrun's statements have been heavily criticized since he appeared on the controversial YouTube Channel of SecureTeam10, noted for posting countless UFO related videos, which many skeptics have called out as being fake.

Dr. Bergrun has spoken not long ago in a video published by SecureTeam10's YouTube channel where he explains the mystery behind Saturn's, its rings, and the numerous alien spacecraft that he claims reside there.

In the video, Dr. Bergrun speaks of "long cylindrical objects" in the rings that appear to have "exhaust systems" among other apparently amazing findings, reports Sputnik News.

In his book Ringmakers of Saturn, published in 1986, Dr. Bergrun claimed that,
Quote:
not only were Saturn's ring 'plagued' by alien spacecraft, these otherworldly visitors may have been responsible for the 'creation of the rings'.
In 2016, Dr. Bergrun said that these mysterious crafts inhabit Saturn, Uranus and Jupiter:
Quote:
"I say it is electromagnetic because I can identify streamline patterns with respect to it I knew were what we called 'potential lines' - and that says it was electrical.

I could tell that those lines demarked the outside of an object," he added.

[Image: flyingobjects211_02_small.jpg]

UFO hunters and paranormal researchers believe in Dr. Bergrun's story, saying that Bergrun most likely witnessed top-secret NASA images during his time working on the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) and Lockheed Martin on highly classified aerospace projects.

His conclusions, according to UFO researchers, are based on the evidence he gathered from the images.
Here's a video that may interest 727Sky (and others of course!), but the narrator also confronts the subject of how the media
had constructed the brand-name 'flying saucer'.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-26-2021, 01:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's a video that may interest 727Sky (and others of course!), but the narrator also confronts the subject of how the media
had constructed the brand-name 'flying saucer'.

When I was buying and selling aircraft I actually owned and Aero Coupe for about six months and flew the thing all over the place. They are super easy to fly and they do not even have rudder pedals. I sold the aircraft for a $3000 profit. Dad was so impressed with the fuel burn and speed he sold his piper and bought and flew an Aero Coupe until the age of 72.. His eyes were going bad so he gave up flying and his love for that bird.. An 85 HP engine although a few later models had a 95 HP and the thing would cruise about 110mph. Houston to Oklahoma city was a 3:15+ flight. My Swift could do the same trip in less than 1 hour and 30 minutes and burn the same amount of fuel as the EARP CUP as Tommy, a flying friend of mine used to say..

Night time low time pilot across a big stretch of water....no thanks UFO or not