Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more UFO stuff
Is this CGI ?

(12-07-2021, 01:49 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:A VIDEO shot from an airliner cockpit has emerged showing what appears to be a fleet of 12 UFOs flying in formation.
Source

That was a smart video.  Looked like the lights disappeared into the clouds.  Flares...um not so sure. Too regular. formation, too high but who knows.

A captivating video.

Bally :)
(12-13-2021, 07:52 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Is this CGI ?

Initially, I'd have suggested drones, but that would possibly mean the last drone on the left and lower part
of the lines would have to quickly manoeuvre to the right and upper-most to maintain the visual. I cannot
say whether the footage taken through aircraft-glass would have a bearing, but it may have. However, the
lines of lights do seem to be separate -especially at the end of the capture.

But in this case, I'd go with CGI. There's a strange deterioration of the bottom-most lights that isn't just the
luminosity, but a rate of speed too. If we're to think that this is 3 lines of UFOs, then the last object is either
fading out of this reality -which requires the question, 'then why use our reality in the first-place?' or the
object is 'dying' and seemingly of no consequence to its fellow-objects.

Also, why move in that formation...? What relevance is it that a group forms three lines of fading lights that
assumedly don't wish to be seen? Why have illuminated bodies in the first place? If detection is a concern
by a supposedly covert off-world species, why use overt radiance to notify those you wish to hide from?

Maybe it is a signal? But to who and what is the key to translate the message? Considering one is attempting
to imply an intelligent species is attempting to reach out to another with the use of illumination, why do it
thousands of feet in the air and to a passing aircraft that may-or-may-not see the message?
It's not very intelligent!!

No, it's CGI... again.
tinywondering
IMHO
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-17-2021, 01:51 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Initially, I'd have suggested drones, but that would possibly mean the last drone on the left and lower part
of the lines would have to quickly manoeuvre to the right and upper-most to maintain the visual. I cannot
say whether the footage taken through aircraft-glass would have a bearing, but it may have. However, the
lines of lights do seem to be separate -especially at the end of the capture.

But in this case, I'd go with CGI. There's a strange deterioration of the bottom-most lights that isn't just the
luminosity, but a rate of speed too. If we're to think that this is 3 lines of UFOs, then the last object is either
fading out of this reality -which requires the question, 'then why use our reality in the first-place?' or the
object is 'dying' and seemingly of no consequence to its fellow-objects.

Also, why move in that formation...? What relevance is it that a group forms three lines of fading lights that
assumedly don't wish to be seen? Why have illuminated bodies in the first place? If detection is a concern
by a supposedly covert off-world species, why use overt radiance to notify those you wish to hide from?

Maybe it is a signal? But to who and what is the key to translate the message? Considering one is attempting
to imply an intelligent species is attempting to reach out to another with the use of illumination, why do it
thousands of feet in the air and to a passing aircraft that may-or-may-not see the message?
It's not very intelligent!!

No, it's CGI... again.
tinywondering
IMHO

Good thinking BIAD, i dont know any better but CGI does seem somehow suspect.

I dont see why orbs would fly in formation either, it`s not their style .
Anyone believe this stuff ? Supposedly a death bed confession ?

I find it interesting like a good Scify story otherwise ?? The second video proves he is but an actor IMO
https://sputniknews.com/20211218/researc...32356.html
Quote:Researcher Reveals Peculiar Features of Alleged UFO Materials He Examined
12 hours ago
[Image: 1077670902_0:146:1920:1226_1920x0_80_0_0...e.jpg.webp]
CC0 / /
Subscribe[/url]
Noting that one of the objects he looked at had “extraordinarily altered isotope ratios of magnesium,” Nolan argued that there is “no good reason humans have for altering the isotope ratios” of such simple metal.
Dr. Garry Nolan, a professor of pathology at Stanford University who has been working with people studying materials originating from alleged UAPs (the acronym stands for Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, as UFOs are often referred to nowadays), has shared some details about his work in an interview with Vice Motherboard.
As Nolan explained, some of the objects he looked at appear as nondescript lumps of metal, though almost none of the objects he examined “are uniform.”

"They're all these hodgepodge mixtures. Each individual case will be composed of a similar set of elements, but they will be inhomogeneous," he said.

One of the materials from the so called Ubatuba UAP event in Brazil, he said, has “extraordinarily altered isotope ratios of magnesium.”

"It was interesting because another piece from the same event was analyzed in the same instrument at the same time. This is an extraordinarily sensitive instrument called a nanoSIMS - Secondary Ion Mass Spec," he said. "It had perfectly correct isotope ratios for what you would expect for magnesium found anywhere on Earth. Meanwhile, the other one was just way off. Like 30 percent off the ratios."

The problem, Nolan explained, is that there is “no good reason humans have for altering the isotope ratios of a simple metal like magnesium,” as while such a feat is doable, there is simply no reason for performing it.
[url=https://sputniknews.com/20211211/us-congress-move-on-ufo-investigations-heralds-revival-of-one-percent-doctrine--report-1091445465.html][Image: 1076471501_0:180:1024:590_1920x0_80_0_0_...c.jpg.webp]

US Congress' Move on UFO Investigations Heralds Revival of 'One Percent Doctrine' – Report
11 December, 19:12 GMT

He added that two of the dozen or so objects he examined “seem to be not playing by our rules,” clarifying that it meant said objects had altered isotope ratios and not them exhibiting phenomena like levitation, for example.

In most cases, Nolan said, the materials from alleged UAPs are “leftovers of some sort of process that these objects spit out,” with witnesses of some instances saying that the observed objects initially appeared unstable, only to become stable and move away after spitting out “a bunch of stuff.”

"What are the circumstances in some of these cases? For instance, in some cases, the witnesses state that the observed objects appeared unstable, or in some kind of distress," he said. "Then, it spits out 'a bunch of stuff.' Now the object appears stable and it moves off. It looks like it fixed itself."

One hypothesis, Nolan said, is that the ejected material is part of the mechanism the flying object “uses for moving around, and when things get out of whack, the object has to offload it.”

"That begs the question (again assuming the things are real at all): what are they using it for? If there's altered isotope ratios, are they using the altered isotope ratios? Are the altered ratios the result of the propulsion mechanism?" he mused. "Again, pure speculation: When the ratios get that far out of whack, do they have to offload because it's no longer useful in propulsion?"

The researcher added that “smarter people” than him “will come up with better reasons,” and that this is what the “fun of science” is about.

"The data is there… the explanation is not," he concluded.
(12-19-2021, 12:53 AM)727Sky Wrote: Anyone believe this stuff ? Supposedly a death bed confession ?

I find it interesting like a good Scify story otherwise ?? The second video proves he is but an actor IMO

No, I don't believe him. His use of the phrase "above top secret", to the point of actually using the ATS "404 page" background image, set off alarm bells. There is no such American security classification.

Then he talked about a "death wand" allegedly delivering such a dose of high voltage electricity that it stops the heart, leaving the corpse to be identified as "dying of natural causes". That's bunk. Voltage that high always leaves telltale burn marks at the delivery site.

That cinched it for me. The rest appears to just be an attempt to create a grand Unified Conspiracy Theory out of bits and pieces of disparate, separate, conspiracy theories.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Not CGI, not what my husband and I seen the night of the 21st of December.
It was about 10:30 PM or 22:30, we were traveling South on Highway 93 out of Pahrump, Nevada. I noticed while looking out of the passenger window a string of very white glowing balls of light, a string of 6 at a time.
A small ball of light would drop out of thin air, yes it would appear, just Blink into existence behind the others and travel to a certain point and Bink Out.
I think we watched 4 balls of light wink in and wink out before they all just disappeared.
They all looked a lot like the ones in the video.

We were probably 40 miles out of town to the east when we saw the lights and there are no big airports in the area. No sound at all and we should have heard something after we stopped and turned off the motor. It was very cold out, I think it was 29 degrees and not a cloud in the night sky.
Our cell phones were in the suitcase, noone was going to call us and my husband does not need help with directions.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-23-2021, 10:48 PM)guohua Wrote:

It was about 10:30 PM or 22:30, we were traveling South on Highway 93 out of Pahrump, Nevada. I noticed while looking out of the passenger window a string of very white glowing balls of light, a string of 6 at a time.
A small ball of light would drop out of thin air, yes it would appear, just Blink into existence behind the others and travel to a certain point and Bink Out.
I think we watched 4 balls of light wink in and wink out before they all just disappeared.

We were probably 40 miles out of town to the east when we saw the lights and there are no big airports in the area. No sound at all and we should have heard something after we stopped and turned off the motor. It was very cold out, I think it was 29 degrees and not a cloud in the night sky.
Our cell phones were in the suitcase, noone was going to call us and my husband does not need help with directions.

So not CGI ,  seems like visitors from space or from here but other realm then ?
(12-25-2021, 07:42 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 10:48 PM)guohua Wrote:

So not CGI ,  seems like visitors from space or from here but other realm then ?

We think the craft were either UFO's or our own Secret Space Force, this will be the second time we seen this exact same action of these craft.
They Blink In at a certain place in the sky and travel in a straight line of 5 or 6 craft then at a certain place as each craft reaches that spot they Blink Out.
More mind games from NASA.  Now they've hired a group of theologians to advise them on how humanity might react if an announcement is made that there are other intelligent life forms in the universe.

tinysure

I think NASA used to be a cutting-edge operation.  But that was decades ago.  Now, they are a poster child for disbandment in the name of removing useless government organizations.

And in Ronald McClown news, Mickey-D has a new commercial featuring asteroids and aliens coming to earth in 2022.

F me.  minusculebonker

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Worth a listen IMO
(12-29-2021, 04:07 AM)727Sky Wrote:

I had heard that Mexico and S. America had a lot of UFO activity and even crashes.
It will be interesting on how the 3 letter agencies get around the Gillibrand Amendment

My husband says that his Old Agency will just ignore or claim a Possible National Security Breach of any information they may have gathered.
(12-30-2021, 03:35 AM)guohua Wrote: My husband says that his Old Agency will just ignore or claim a Possible National Security Breach of any information they may have gathered.

Exactly !!