Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more UFO stuff
Flashback...The UFO Cover-Up in 10 Minutes Richard Dolan (2011)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

[Image: ssoIEUR.jpg]

"One of Menger’s terrestrial contacts is supposed to have told him, “My friend, this earth is the battlefield of Armageddon, and the battle is for men’s minds and souls... there is a very powerful group on this planet, which possesses tremendous knowledge of technology, psychology, and most unfortunate of all, advanced brain therapy...They use people not only from this planet, but people from Mars as well. And also other people of your own planet—people you don’t know about. People who live unobserved and undiscovered as yet...”

"Later, in letters to Gray Barker and Saucer News editor Jim Moseley, Menger termed his book “fiction-fact” and implied that the Pentagon had given him the films and asked him to participate in an experiment to test the public’s reaction to extraterrestrial contact. He has helped us, therefore, to dismiss his entire story as not only a hoax, but a hoax perpetrated by the U.S. government!"
- John Keel, Operation Trojan Horse: The Classic Breakthrough Study of UFOs, 1970.

Quote:Shallet's article, which appeared in two parts in the April 30 and May 7, 1949, issues of The Saturday Evening Post, is important in the history of the UFO and in understanding the UFO problem because it had considerable effect on public opinion. Many people had, with varying degrees of interest, been wondering about the UFO's for over a year and a half. Very few had any definite opinions one way or the other. The feeling seemed to be that the Air Force is working on the problem and when they get the answer we'll know. There had been a few brief, ambiguous press releases from the Air Force but these meant nothing. Consequently when Shallet's article appeared in the Post it was widely read. It contained facts, and the facts had come from Air Force Intelligence. This was the Air Force officially reporting on UFO's for the first time.

The article was typical of the many flying saucer stories that were to follow in the later years of UFO history, all written from material obtained from the Air Force. Shallet's article casually admitted that a few UFO sightings couldn't be explained, but the reader didn't have much chance to think about this fact because 99 per cent of the story was devoted to the anti-saucer side of the problem. It was the typical negative approach. I know that the negative approach is typical of the way that material is handed out by the Air Force because I was continually being told to "tell them about the sighting reports we've solved--don't mention the unknowns." I was never ordered to tell this, but it was a strong suggestion and in the military when higher headquarters suggests, you do.

Shallet's article started out by psychologically conditioning the reader by using such phrases as "the great flying saucer scare," "rich, full-blown screwiness," "fearsome freaks," and so forth. By the time the reader gets to the meat of the article he feels like a rich, full-blown jerk for ever even thinking about UFO's.

He pointed out how the "furor" about UFO reports got so great that the Air Force was "forced" to investigate the reports reluctantly. He didn't mention that two months after the first UFO report ATIC had asked for Project Sign since they believed that UFO's did exist. Nor did it mention the once Top Secret Estimate of the Situation that also concluded that UFO's were real. In no way did the article reflect the excitement and anxiety of the age of Project Sign when secret conferences preceded and followed every trip to investigate a UFO report. This was the Air Force being "forced" into reluctantly investigating the UFO reports.

Source: The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects By Capt. EDWARD J. RUPPELT; Former Head of the Air Force Project Blue Book.

TNA, RNA, DNA...XNA?

Elizondo listed Xenoscience as an important area of study:

Quote:If I were a king for the day, what would this new environment look like? In this new environment, topics such as Xenoscience, Exopolitics, Astrobiology, and Exotheology would not be ostracized as fringe science. As the phenomena are still not yet fully understood and are truly unknown, we must keep ourselves open to a variety of possibilities by allowing ourselves to pragmatically frame up the ‘what if’s’ into some form of academic or scientific nomenclature.
Why UFOlogy Must Die

John Brennan said the UFO phenomenon may “constitute a different form of life”:

Quote:Former CIA Director John Brennan stated that UFOs might “constitute a different form of life.” According to James Woolsey, a fellow ex-CIA director, “something is going on that is surprising to…experienced pilots.”

Congress implies UFOs have non-human origins

Could the biology of the non-human intelligence behind UFOs consist of XNA?

[Image: O6TRgM2.jpg]
XNA marks the spot (2013; NIH National Library of Medicine)

The structure of DNA was discovered in 1953. Around the early 2000s, researchers created a number of exotic DNA-like structures, XNA. XNA is a synthetic polymer that can carry the same information as DNA, but with different molecular constituents. The "X" in XNA stands for "xeno," meaning stranger or alien, indicating the difference in the molecular structure as compared to DNA or RNA.
XNA is synthetic DNA that's stronger than the real thing

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(11-12-2022, 05:44 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...Elizondo listed Xenoscience as an important area of study:
Why UFOlogy Must Die

Wow...! really enjoyed the Comment Section of that article!
It seems Mr Elizondo wants new candles, new robes and a new state-of-the-art Government-ran church
instead of what we have now. The circus of Ufology -as we know it, will stay with us a long time for one
simple reason... it pays the bills and holds a formula that entertains without harm.

[Image: mad_jake_busey.jpg]
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-12-2022, 11:16 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 05:44 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...Elizondo listed Xenoscience as an important area of study:
Why UFOlogy Must Die

Wow...! really enjoyed the Comment Section of that article!
It seems Mr Elizondo wants new candles, new robes and a new state-of-the-art Government-ran church
instead of what we have now. The circus of Ufology -as we know it, will stay with us a long time for one
simple reason... it pays the bills and holds a formula that entertains without harm.

[Image: mad_jake_busey.jpg]

Emphasis mine. Yes, 100% agree with you on that note. Perfect movie meme too!! There's a few out there that been on the UFO band wagon for some 20+ years that are not that far off the reservation on their thinking/theories, but they got sucked into the gravy train and if they don't change their narrative tune soon, will go down with the rest. But, many will not because as you say, it pays the bills. The RAND Corp published a report in 2020 on behest of Google labeling the UFO conspirators as least harmful, but also offered methods to infiltrate their mindsets via carefully crafted algorithms. I'll dig up that 100 page report if interested.

Given all the counter-intel people like Lue heavily involved in the mainstream UFO circus, it makes me wonder if they're actually radicalizing many of these folks. Corraling them like sheep for later disposal. Kinda like what they did with many QAnon folks who got too overtly involved to the point of cult mentality. Like with just about anything online these days, if you have many loyal followers, a heavy footprint on the Internet, Beware! UFOTwitter is now owned by the military industrial complex.

[Image: LI2NVaS.jpg]
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1591326005272141826

One of the lessons learned in the so-called war on terrorists is that they can (MK)-radicalize whomever, online.

[Image: s3QCnSt.jpg]
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1591334141140045824

In El0nemoji speak that is a tombstone & robot.

Typical FUBAR government response
Since Poland is in the headlines...

[Image: bjNksKj.jpg]

Quote:A Very Strange and Obscure Alien Abduction in Poland

It was May 10, 1978, and a simple and humble farmer by the name of Jan Wolski was driving his horse cart in early hours of the morning, returning from the village of Dabrowa towards Emilcin, in Poland. It had all been a rather mundane and ordinary day up to that point, Wolski’s trip perfectly routine and uneventful in every way, but as he watched the dusty rural road pass by his daydreams were interrupted by a rather bizarre sight up ahead. Walking along in front of him were two short humanoid entities about 5 feet in height that had green faces with slanted eyes with “some white in their eye corners” and protruding cheekbones, wearing one-piece suits of some sort and “black outfits covering their foreheads.” The two creatures didn’t seem to notice him at first, as they seemed to be in a heated discussion, but when they did see him they slowed down their walk and each went to one side of the road. As Wolski passed between them, they then both casually hopped onto his cart as if it was the most normal thing in the world. They then continued talking to each other in a jabbering alien language that was described as sounding like “a petete petete te” over and over again in a staccato and incomprehensible delivery. Now that he was closer to the beings he was able to see more details of their appearance, Wolski would say of them:

I noticed that they were small, of the same height and all of them rather snappy in nature. I noticed then one thing, i.e. around the each one finger there was a thin and tiny fin [he means webbed hands]. And on their upper necks, in place where hair began, they have something resembling lumps. It was round and protruding but I don’t know about its nature – whether it was an anatomical part of them or they had something hidden them. I didn’t notice any hair since their whole body was covered with the suit that also obscured part of their foreheads. But they had no brows I think… They were completely dressed in it – the same one-pieced suit covered their legs and heads. They had no shoes.

Read the full story at Mysterious Universe.

UFO Update No. 6 (Spring 1980)

[Image: TeiT8i5.jpg]

This story was published just months after the first book about Roswell came out and is more or less identical to the Roswell mythology in every way except this time it’s the Soviets with the crashed flying saucer/alien bodies and the aliens have what??

[Image: OW5ysQ1.jpg]
[Image: gkyc0HE.jpg]

The Ads are primo! LOL.

PDFs from Isaac Koi's galactic size UFO archive:  UFO Update (Beyond Reality)