Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more UFO stuff
I never took Saagar for a UFO enthusiast. 

I do agree we are going through a UFO Renaissance. Never thought it would happen. 

A psy-op? Probably not. It seems way too disorganized and organic.
A big red flag here is that no other country is making such announcements.  This bit has government manipulation written all over it.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(05-24-2021, 05:56 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: A big red flag here is that no other country is making such announcements.  This bit has government manipulation written all over it.

Cheers

Most other countries haven't kept the UFO phenomena secret like the U.S. has. However, I do find the timing of this release of information suspicious. I think it's a distraction from things going on in D.C. while our puppet in chief occupies the White House. 
At least, the public who never believed in UFO's existence are being forced to ask, what if? And the stigma of the subject is being lifted. 
How many fascinating stories have we yet to hear once people no longer feel like they will be labeled "crazy" to share with others?
Latest release
(05-24-2021, 03:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 05:56 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: A big red flag here is that no other country is making such announcements.  This bit has government manipulation written all over it.

Cheers

Most other countries haven't kept the UFO phenomena secret like the U.S. has. However, I do find the timing of this release of information suspicious. I think it's a distraction from things going on in D.C. while our puppet in chief occupies the White House. 

The secrecy bit is culture-dependent.  In the mentality of European police-states, the notion among the public is that the government will inform them of what they need to know.  Beyond Europe, it gets worse.  US and UK had to institute secrecy programs because they were traditionally more open societies.

When I see countries like China and Russia openly stating "yes, our navies have encountered this phenomena as well", I will be somewhat more convinced something is going on.  With those countries remaining quiet, it indicates they think this is some kind of Western technology program.

The whole thing is odd.  More than anything, the government's "disclosure" seems like a take-over of ufology.  If that is the case, then why?  What is it about civilians having their own narrative about this topic that concerns the government?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

No-One here will call YOU "Bat Shit Crazy"  I hope,,,,, tinysurprised

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Is the underground base in Dulce New Mexico Real?
My husband just nods and says, "Partially True." I asked what he meant and his reply was, "They didn't Smell Bad and there was no Fighting I heard of and contract civilian engineers  would not be armed."
Then he dismissed this video I am attaching.
 You
 can be the judge.

EDITED to add:

(05-31-2021, 05:20 PM)guohua Wrote: Is the underground base in Dulce New Mexico Real?
My husband just nods and says, "Partially True." I asked what he meant and his reply was, "They didn't Smell Bad and there was no Fighting I heard of and contract civilian engineers  would not be armed."
 You
 can be the judge.

EDITED to add:

I hope both of you are doing well and tell Mr. "G" I appreciate his input. It is hot here now with occasional rain which just raises the humidity and makes it more like a sauna set on max temp ! Getting old sucks as tolerating the high temps during golf is a thing of the past .... minusculebeercheers
(05-31-2021, 10:38 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 05:20 PM)guohua Wrote: Is the underground base in Dulce New Mexico Real?
 You
 can be the judge.

EDITED to add:

I hope both of you are doing well and tell Mr. "G" I appreciate his input. It is hot here now with occasional rain which just raises the humidity and makes it more like a sauna set on max temp ! Getting old sucks as tolerating the high temps during golf is a thing of the past .... minusculebeercheers
Thank You My Friend, we are doing good, except it is getting HOT here to, but It's A Dry Heat!  tinysure
My wife is very busy with her Clinic and I'm just getting Older and Meaner.
Never could get into Golfing, Hunting and Fishing, Yes.
I like to watch the clear night sky here, I've seen some Absolutely Amazing Things  minusculebeercheers
One day in Arizona the airport was shut down do to the heat being 123 F.... The charts for the airline aircraft only went to 120 F for take off so even though we knew the aircraft would take off just fine everyone was grounded except for some private jets.

Yep dry heat like standing closely behind a jet engine that is running !! hahahah.

P.S. I was telling the story of how you guys met today after golf..People were shaking their heads and laughing !!
(06-01-2021, 04:56 AM)727Sky Wrote: One day in Arizona the airport was shut down do to the heat being 123 F.... The charts for the airline aircraft only went to 120 F for take off so even though we knew the aircraft would take off just fine everyone was grounded except for some private jets.

Yep dry heat like standing closely behind a jet engine that is running !! hahahah.

P.S. I was telling the story of how you guys met today after golf..People were shaking their heads and laughing !!

tinylaughing My Thigh acks in the humidity, DAMN Old Age.  tinysure
I guess I was Lucky, I could be dead  tinywhat

I had to turn off our Swamp Cooler today because the Humidity was at 17% (present) so it won't cool the air just makes it feel damp and warm at 105 degrees, yes I turned on the A/C.
Some of the stories covered I remember the world blaming the Russians. The Russians said if it is us sink it and we will thank you !!
I saw a story on Tucker Carlson last night that said the US military had been observing and tracking the "tic tac" UFOs for something over 70 years now. They thought they were Russian back in the day, but after the collapse of the Soviet Union, classified materials came out of Russia that the Russians thought they were ours, as they had been observing the same things...

As I recall, the Lonnie Zamora sighting of a landed UFO back in, I believe, the 1960's would also fit the "tic tac" UFO description.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-08-2021, 12:17 PM)727Sky Wrote:

Long video, BUT informative.
Much information there about crash sites not known very well about.

Good work @"727Sky"