Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China, Russia, and USA military recruitment
Cheers for the insight.  America is rooted.  (rooted = stuffed in Aussie)  

I had one mum.

Kind regards,

Bally. :)
mediumfacepalm

We're screwed!

smalltappinghead
I can't tell you how much that cartoon commercial hurts. 

Why? Just why would anybody make something like that? The military is full of all kinds of people from all walks of life who put themselves aside for a greater good. That is the point. That is what makes it work. So why do we want to throw that away?

I guess this is just another thrust of the woke jihad. Attack the pillars of a society. I thought the military would be smart enough to see this. I was wrong.
Jesus on a cracker!

I did not miss the giant "666" painted on the deck of the Chinese aircraft carrier in the video.

I did not miss the Russian paratrooper walking away from his collapsing chute with no weapons at all - why bother jumping in if you're not gonna kill folks and blow shit up?

I did not miss the cartoon American sticking a "superhero" landing at the bottom of the climb wall. How friggin' heroic of her.

It's unfortunate, but that is the focus our military is taking under the BidenHarris regime. I would prefer a fighting force rather than a uniformed knitting circle, but it is what it is. I have no doubt that, if this is allowed to continue - and I see no reason it won't - they will get their kinder, gentler asses handed to them in the first altercation they mix it up in after a few years of this madness.

Luckily for America, we have quite a number of actual warriors, unconnected to the formal military, still in circulation. We will be able to defend our own turf, and probably ought not to be enforcing BidenHarris' visions overseas anyhow, so we will get by. There are still warriors out here, contrasted to the soy-soldiers the military is attempting to crank out these days.

Simply calling a tofu-munching soy-person a "warrior" does not make them one, despite the military's attempts to do so. Lions act according to their nature, not their label, and so do sheep. They'll find that out when they mix it up with real live Bad Men using their current production of soy-soldiers.

Shit like this is why I advise young folks with any promise to them to steer clear of our military these days.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’