Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS CHINA DEFEATED THE UNITED STATES?
I came across this post on GAB by @SonOfEnos.

I think it's worth sharing here.
 I hope everyone is happy now.   tinyok

Quote:CCP PROFESSOR BRAGS HOW CHINA HAS DEFEATED THE UNITED STATES THROUGH THE USE OF A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON

The professor continues to say that the USA is now a communist country with the installment of the CCP puppet President Joe Biden. He says that Donald Trump's efforts to restore American prominence on the world stage has failed and that China has won the "Trade War". China admits that they control the world's Media and that this was the crucial factor in being able to steal the US Elections.

The CCP is now gloating that the "Unrestricted Warfare" attack they launched in 2020 was successful in defeating the United States.

The impact of their coordinated attack on the world can not be overstated, but what China didn't anticipate was the unflinching determination God-Fearing Patriots have devoted to countering the enemy within. They could not foresee that grassroots activists, religious leaders, and citizen journalists (aka #DigitalSoldiers) having the grit to weather their storm and counter the communist narrative parroted by their agents in government, corporate behemoths, and the mainstream media.

Every single hour of every single day, millions of Patriots have taken it upon themselves to launch a counter-attack which has resulted in the decimation of the traitors influence over the minds of the general-public. Trust in the Mainstream Media and corporate influence is reaching lows never before seen. Censorship from Silicon Valley oligarchs has failed and people no longer trust the talking heads they see on TV.

Help share this full-confession because it is proof-positive that High Treason has been committed, that Biden is owned by a foreign power, and that Justice Must Be Served. The punishment for Treason is DEATH.

Let this be a notice to all the conspirators who are perpetrating this Covid-Crime Against Humanity, your time is running out. Once the prosecutions begin, there will be no mercy for traitors. It would be in your own self-interest to come clean and admit your crimes now, because if you wait, it will be too late.

I have no doubt that China has defeated the Untied States government, but it has not yet subdued the actual population. Parts of the population, yes, but not the entire population. Some folks fell right into line and knuckled under to the communist plan for world domination, but nowhere near all of us. I venture the guess that not even half have been subdued. Just a small, hard core of True Believers, and they didn't really even require subjugation, because they were already True Believers.

Now the REAL work of subjugation and domination is before them, and I don't really think they are as up to it as they want folks to believe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-19-2021, 09:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I came across this post on GAB by @SonOfEnos.

Quote:CCP PROFESSOR BRAGS HOW CHINA HAS DEFEATED THE UNITED STATES THROUGH THE USE OF A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON

The professor continues to say that the USA is now a communist country with the installment of the CCP puppet President Joe Biden. He says that Donald Trump's efforts to restore American prominence on the world stage has failed and that China has won the "Trade War". China admits that they control the world's Media and that this was the crucial factor in being able to steal the US Elections.

The CCP is now gloating that the "Unrestricted Warfare" attack they launched in 2020 was successful in defeating the United States.

The impact of their coordinated attack on the world can not be overstated, but what China didn't anticipate was the unflinching determination God-Fearing Patriots have devoted to countering the enemy within. They could not foresee that grassroots activists, religious leaders, and citizen journalists (aka #DigitalSoldiers) having the grit to weather their storm and counter the communist narrative parroted by their agents in government, corporate behemoths, and the mainstream media.

Every single hour of every single day, millions of Patriots have taken it upon themselves to launch a counter-attack which has resulted in the decimation of the traitors influence over the minds of the general-public. Trust in the Mainstream Media and corporate influence is reaching lows never before seen. Censorship from Silicon Valley oligarchs has failed and people no longer trust the talking heads they see on TV.

Help share this full-confession because it is proof-positive that High Treason has been committed, that Biden is owned by a foreign power, and that Justice Must Be Served. The punishment for Treason is DEATH.

Let this be a notice to all the conspirators who are perpetrating this Covid-Crime Against Humanity, your time is running out. Once the prosecutions begin, there will be no mercy for traitors. It would be in your own self-interest to come clean and admit your crimes now, because if you wait, it will be too late.

There is virtually no media that is much more than a curiosity. Half news and half advertisements. https://www.breitbart.com/ is about as close as you will come to accuracy and mild truth. Chinese holdings can be shut down in an instant with out the help of law enforcement. Patriots with a box of Ohio Bluetips can effectively torch their evil asperations in short order. Destroy transportation and utilities that supply them. Their a long way away and it's not likely they could pull a sneak attack. Our most vulnerable border is with Mexico, still not a good entry point for an attack, lots of desert. As with media, this CCP Professor has only an opinion.  And little more.
(05-19-2021, 11:30 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 09:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I came across this post on GAB by @SonOfEnos.

There is virtually no media that is much more than a curiosity. Half news and half advertisements. https://www.breitbart.com/ is about as close as you will come to accuracy and mild truth. Chinese holdings can be shut down in an instant with out the help of law enforcement. Patriots with a box of Ohio Bluetips can effectively torch their evil asperations in short order. Destroy transportation and utilities that supply them. Their a long way away and it's not likely they could pull a sneak attack. Our most vulnerable border is with Mexico, still not a good entry point for an attack, lots of desert. As with media, this CCP Professor has only an opinion.  And little more.

@"Plotus", it is so good to see you back.  smallgreenbananadancer  I know you were here recently, but then you sneaked out the back door again.  Please stop doing that.   tinylaughing

I hope you're right, but is seems the democRats are marching right in line with whatever China wants from us. We have the deep state in positions all throughout our government, put in place by Obummer and ready for the "kill". 

I'm not giving up until the fat lady sings, but I'm not a optimistic as I once was.
(05-19-2021, 11:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I hope you're right, but is seems the democRats are marching right in line with whatever China wants from us. We have the deep state in positions all throughout our government, put in place by Obummer and ready for the "kill". 

I'm not giving up until the fat lady sings, but I'm not a optimistic as I once was.

I think you are making a common mistake here, the same one that the CCP is making. You appear to be equating the US government with the US PEOPLE, and that is not a valid inference. The government has been divorced from the population for some time now.

The CCP does have the US government and the so-called "deep state" kowtowing and walking the chalk line, but the people, not so much. Leaders can no longer lead when no one follows, and the plan can be defeated by a simple refusal to follow the Pied Piper.

Some, the true Believers, will follow the Judas goat into whichever slaughter chute they are led into. Others of us, not so much. There are those among us who are not opposed to planting a few bombs in a few asses to prevent the overthrow of America from being completed.

That is exactly why they are hammering so hard at the moment on "extremism" which is only extreme when viewed from the communist position, since that is all it is opposed to. They are just trying to add extra baggage like "racism" and "Sexism" and all those other "isms" in order to demonize their opposition as widely as possible, and confuse the real thrust of the battle.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
Quote:I think you are making a common mistake here, the same one that the CCP is making. You appear to be equating the US government with the US PEOPLE, and that is not a valid inference. The government has been divorced from the population for some time now.

Maybe. But, until we get the China puppets out of office, they are going to knock down everything we try to do. We already have a Banana Republic. Our courts are bought and paid for in most cases, and crooks get to walk scott free while the innocent are put behind bars for simply having a different opinion. 

I won't stop until the 2022 election. If we can win back the House and Senate, then it's game on!   smallmachinegun
(05-20-2021, 01:19 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
Quote:I think you are making a common mistake here, the same one that the CCP is making. You appear to be equating the US government with the US PEOPLE, and that is not a valid inference. The government has been divorced from the population for some time now.

Maybe. But, until we get the China puppets out of office, they are going to knock down everything we try to do. We already have a Banana Republic. Our courts are bought and paid for in most cases, and crooks get to walk scott free while the innocent are put behind bars for simply having a different opinion. 

I won't stop until the 2022 election. If we can win back the House and Senate, then it's game on!   smallmachinegun

You should probably plan on not stopping then, either. This is a far more insidious problem than a single election cycle can remedy.

The fight starts at the local level. When they start visibly losing entire areas of the country they thought they owned, more attention will be paid.  Also, stacking the deck in our favor locally makes it much easier and acceptable to elect congress critter that think logically to the national level.

It all starts right here, on the ground we are standing on.

Question: "HAS CHINA DEFEATED THE UNITED STATES? "

Answer: NO!   smallupset
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Why does this video come to mind?

America will not be taken over by combat. We will just walk slowly, and willingly into that abyss.

Just like we did with COVID lock downs and vaccine lines.

Just a thought.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-20-2021, 05:21 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Why does this video come to mind?

America will not be taken over by combat. We will just walk slowly, and willingly into that abyss.

Just a thought.

watched the video and wanted to find out just how much U.S. debt is owned by foreign governments. i always knew that the majority of debt was owed to U.S. citizens, in the form SS, Pensions and Treasury bonds/ notes. 

what i didn't know was the how the shell game is played. 

take social security just one of others, according to the link i'm gonna post. they take in more than they need to pay their debt to citizens or what have you for others. so they take the excess and buy treasury notes. instead of refunding the money.

it also turns out that japan owns more of our debt than china, not much more but they are the ones holding the most right now.

Quote:The Bottom Line
Many people believe that much of U.S. debt is owed to foreign countries like China and Japan. The truth is, most of it is owed to Social Security and pension funds. This means U.S. citizens, through their retirement money, own most of the national debt.

U.S. national debt is the sum of these two federal debt categories:

• Public debt, held by other countries, the Federal Reserve, mutual funds, and other entities and individuals

• Intragovernmental holdings, held by Social Security, Military Retirement Fund, Medicare, and other retirement funds

Link: Who Owns The U.S. National Debt
[Image: TWBB.png]

(05-20-2021, 06:56 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 05:21 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Why does this video come to mind?

Just a thought.

watched the video and wanted to find out just how much U.S. debt is owned by foreign governments. i always knew that the majority of debt was owed to U.S. citizens, in the form SS, Pensions and Treasury bonds/ notes. 

what i didn't know was the how the shell game is played. 

take social security just one of others, according to the link i'm gonna post. they take in more than they need to pay their debt to citizens or what have you for others. so they take the excess and buy treasury notes. instead of refunding the money.

it also turns out that japan owns more of our debt than china, not much more but they are the ones holding the most right now.

Quote:The Bottom Line
Many people believe that much of U.S. debt is owed to foreign countries like China and Japan. The truth is, most of it is owed to Social Security and pension funds. This means U.S. citizens, through their retirement money, own most of the national debt.

U.S. national debt is the sum of these two federal debt categories:

• Public debt, held by other countries, the Federal Reserve, mutual funds, and other entities and individuals

• Intragovernmental holdings, held by Social Security, Military Retirement Fund, Medicare, and other retirement funds

Link: Who Owns The U.S. National Debt

@"NightSkyeB4Dawn" and @"hounddoghowlie",

Bringing in a virus that would kill our elders makes more sense now. Also, could be why many of the Governors pushed the sick into nursing homes. They were hoping to kill them off. 

tinyok

I remember my dad talking about how social security would be broke before he ever reached retirement; but it was still there, thank goodness. 
Of course, that kept me scared half to death that I wouldn't have anything to live on by the time I reached retirement. Trying to put anything into a savings account was non-existent when I was working; it took every penny to pay the bills, and maybe take a small vacation once a year. 
But, here I am, and it's still there. 
Instead of Congress continually giving themselves large raises every year, they should start putting the money back into our SS reserves to pay others who will need it someday. Or, how about giving Seniors a big raise so we can keep up with the rising prices to live!