Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary
I am one of those, "you do you and I'll do me", or "live and let live" kind of people. I really don't care what others choose to do with their own life as long as it doesn't affect mine, but sometimes it's just sad to see certain people being brain-washed, or forced to do things for the controllers, especially child actors/singers that have been forced into bad situations all their life. 

Let's take Demi Lovato for instance. It's pretty apparent to me that the controllers have chosen her to be the new "spokes person" for the new gender-less generation the Liberals are trying to create.
I read a story about her awhile back where she was suicidal because of things she had been forced to do in the past, but she, I mean "they", would go seek therapy and get right back into it. 
If they didn't, the puppet masters would kill her... um...them... it???   tinysurprised

Does Michael Jackson or Prince come to mind?  Yes, they fought "the Hollywood System" and lost. 
Miley Cyrus is another one being controlled. 

But, I digress...

[Image: e6bbc1a4e033d9c067fe8ae318a08fe8]

Quote:Singer Demi Lovato has announced that they are non-binary and are changing their pronounces to they/them. They said the "revelation" followed "a lot of healing and self-reflective work." 

In a Twitter video early Wednesday morning introducing their new podcast, the pop singer says they don't identify as male or female. 
"I want to take this moment to share something very personal with you," they said. "Over the past year and a half I've been doing some healing and self-reflective work, and through this work I've had the revelation that I identify as non-binary."

Demi has changed her pronouns to "they" or "them".  Yeah, it's very confusing, I know.  

Quote:Lovato said they are officially changing their pronouns to they/them, adding that the label non-binary "best represents the fluidity I feel in my gender expression, and allows me to feel most authentic and true to the person I both know I am and still am discovering." 

On their podcast, Lovato said that "it would mean the world" if people used their correct pronouns, but they will "be accepting" if people accidentally use she/her pronouns, and just "want them to be making the effort." 

Lovato said they are "still learning and coming into myself," and doesn't "claim to be an expert or a spokesperson" for the community. 

But, she IS a spokesperson, because she is very well known, whether she thinks she is, or not. And, yes, I will use my own pronouns when I address someone else. I'm too old to be changing my words now. This is "crazy world"!

Quote:"Every day we wake up, we are given another opportunity & chance to be who we want & wish to be," they wrote in a tweet along with the announcement. "I've spent the majority of my life growing in front of all of you… you've seen the good, the bad, & everything in between." 

Source

And right now, we see her being used again.  Bless her heart. (It's a southern thing.)
(05-19-2021, 06:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I am one of those, "you do you and I'll do me", or "live and let live" kind of people. I really don't care what others choose to do with their own life as long as it doesn't affect mine, but sometimes it's just sad to see certain people being brain-washed, or forced to do things for the controllers, especially child actors/singers that have been forced into bad situations all their life. 

Let's take Demi Lovato for instance. It's pretty apparent to me that the controllers have chosen her to be the new "spokes person" for the new gender-less generation the Liberals are trying to create.
I read a story about her awhile back where she was suicidal because of things she had been forced to do in the past, but she, I mean "they", would go seek therapy and get right back into it. 
If they didn't, the puppet masters would kill her... um...them... it???   tinysurprised

Does Michael Jackson or Prince come to mind?  Yes, they fought "the Hollywood System" and lost. 

But, I digress...

Quote:Singer Demi Lovato has announced that they are non-binary and are changing their pronounces to they/them. They said the "revelation" followed "a lot of healing and self-reflective work." 

In a Twitter video early Wednesday morning introducing their new podcast, the pop singer says they don't identify as male or female. 
"I want to take this moment to share something very personal with you," they said. "Over the past year and a half I've been doing some healing and self-reflective work, and through this work I've had the revelation that I identify as non-binary."

Demi has changed her pronouns to "they" or "them".  Yeah, it's very confusing, I know.  

Quote:Lovato said they are officially changing their pronouns to they/them, adding that the label non-binary "best represents the fluidity I feel in my gender expression, and allows me to feel most authentic and true to the person I both know I am and still am discovering." 

On their podcast, Lovato said that "it would mean the world" if people used their correct pronouns, but they will "be accepting" if people accidentally use she/her pronouns, and just "want them to be making the effort." 

Lovato said they are "still learning and coming into myself," and doesn't "claim to be an expert or a spokesperson" for the community. 

But, she IS a spokesperson, because she is very well known, whether she thinks she is, or not. And, yes, I will use my own pronouns when I address someone else. I'm too old to be changing my words now. This is "crazy world"!

Quote:"Every day we wake up, we are given another opportunity & chance to be who we want & wish to be," they wrote in a tweet along with the announcement. "I've spent the majority of my life growing in front of all of you… you've seen the good, the bad, & everything in between." 

Source

And right now, we see her being used again.  Bless her heart. (It's a southern thing.)

Personally, I think that as a society we are encouraged to pay way too much attention to those characteristics of others, that have very little, to no impact on how we need to, or will interact with each other.

The color of workers, or their sexual orientation, if it has nothing to do with the jobs or services they provided, what difference does it make?

I don't know this entertainer, but if I did enjoy her music, her color or who she sleeps with, would make no difference me, and personally I don't care to know. The only purpose I see for this categorizing of people's ethnicity or sexual orientation, is to deepen the divide.

Again, the media at its finest. I have never walked up to any one asked them their sexual orientation. It is none of business, and to be perfectly honest, I don't care. It is of absolutely no interest to me. As I am sure it is of no interest to most people, but the media has to hype everything, so they can control our minds.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-19-2021, 07:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ...It is none of business, and to be perfectly honest, I don't care. It is of absolutely no interest to me.
As I am sure it is of no interest to most people, but the media has to hype everything, so they can
control our minds.

Nightskye's quote should be a tattoo... seriously.

And who is this woman and what does she do?
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-19-2021, 07:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 07:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ...It is none of business, and to be perfectly honest, I don't care. It is of absolutely no interest to me.
As I am sure it is of no interest to most people, but the media has to hype everything, so they can
control our minds.

tinylaughing

@"BIAD", she was a childhood "star". I think she started out in The Mickey Mouse Club that came on when I was a child. From there, she became a singer - a very famous singer.  She's been a "star" all her life. 
At least, I thought she was "famous".    tinysurprised
(05-19-2021, 08:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 07:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:
control our minds.

tinylaughing

@"BIAD", she was a childhood "star". I think she started out in The Mickey Mouse Club that came on when I was a child. From there, she became a singer - a very famous singer.  She's been a "star" all her life. 

Thank you, singers come and go so quickly! Considering the MM Club connection, the 'look-at-me-I'm-binary'-thing shout makes sense!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-19-2021, 06:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I am one of those, "you do you and I'll do me", or "live and let live" kind of people. I really don't care what others choose to do with their own life as long as it doesn't affect mine, but sometimes it's just sad to see certain people being brain-washed, or forced to do things for the controllers, especially child actors/singers that have been forced into bad situations all their life. 

But, I digress...

Source

sure does use I and me a lot to be to be saying that she is only going to use they and them as pronouns. 

and what's the deal with non binary meaning not just one gender. binary at it's base is 2 and multiples of. so if your non binary wouldn't that mean more than 2 or just one? 

and if you don't feel like a human male, or don't fell like a human female, do you fell like a fat sow, slut puppy, whore dog or what the hell ever?

i could go on and on about how bat shit crazy the world is getting now.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(05-19-2021, 08:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD", she was a childhood "star". I think she started out in The Mickey Mouse Club that came on when I was a child. From there, she became a singer - a very famous singer.  She's been a "star" all her life. 

you left out the part where is is a certified whack job that blames her drug addiction on everybody but herself. she says she can't cope that's why she keeps on using. 

she blames being picked on in school, her drug dealer. everybody but herself. she has been diagnosed as bipolar.

she says she got "sober" and stayed that way for 6 years, she really only replaced her addiction top drugs with food. she fell off the wagon not long ago.

i got to tell ya if it was me, i wouldn't be feedin the MSM social media my problems just to stay relevant. i'd just keep it to myself and let them speculate. fuck what everybody else thinks if you know better. don't be out there talking about that shit.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(05-19-2021, 08:36 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 08:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD", she was a childhood "star". I think she started out in The Mickey Mouse Club that came on when I was a child. From there, she became a singer - a very famous singer.  She's been a "star" all her life. 

you left out the part where is is a certified whack job that blames her drug addiction on everybody but herself. she says she can't cope that's why she keeps on using. 

she blames being picked on in school, her drug dealer. everybody but herself. she has been diagnosed as bipolar.

I blame it on the Holly Weird Elite doing god knows what to her as a child, and forcing her to do things in public to further whatever agenda they wish to inflict upon society. 

Take a look at Britney Spears. She's in the same boat.
I don't know what a "Demi Lovato" even is, or why I should care if it's naughty bits fell off. It's not like I'm planning to bed it down or anything, so why should I care?

With that said, since it insists on making it's private problems public, "they" and "them" are both plural words, not singular. So has it split into multiple organisms as well as having allowed it's cootchie to grow closed?

This is so weird... I think that is becoming the way of the world these days.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-19-2021, 08:36 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: she blames being picked on in school, her drug dealer. everybody but herself. she has been diagnosed as bipolar.

The world gets confusinger and confusinger. How can one be both "bipolar" AND " non-binary"? "Bipolar" has implications of binariness built right in! "Bi-" = two, and "polar" implies, again, two diametrically opposed poles! The very word "bipolar" gives the lie to any aspirations to "non-binary-ness"!

Quote:i got to tell ya if it was me, i wouldn't be feedin the MSM social media my problems just to stay relevant. i'd just keep it to myself and let them speculate. fuck what everybody else thinks if you know better. don't be out there talking about that shit.

Exactly! Why throw personal problems out into the public arena to be haggled on by people who either do not, or should not, give a tinker's damn about your personal life?

There should be limits to public disclosures by public figures.

I don't give a shit what it eats for breakfast, either.

ETA: I am forced to use the pronoun "it" instead of "they" because I'm not going to butcher the English language just because some dumbass thinks I ought to to make it feel better about itself. Until this "Demi Lovato" splits into a multiplicity of organisms, I cannot refer to it as a "them" without doing violence to my own language, so I will not. Until it splits, it will be an "it".

I don't use the Royal "We", either. Same reason.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Non-bianary? Is that woke-spoke for a person who likes heroin? 

I'm trying to keep up.
(05-20-2021, 02:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Non-bianary? Is that woke-spoke for a person who likes heroin? 

I'm trying to keep up.

@"ABNARTY",  it's probably woke speak for a person ON heroin.    minusculeknocks
This was 100 percent an attempt by her to distract away from her failed/miserable and ghoulish attempt at trying to shame and shut down a small family owned business for "virtue" points. 

She had so much heat on her, this was one of the many "countermoves" used by the mentally ill left to not only deflect criticism but garner sympathy. 

She's trash.
fuck a bunch of f'n fruitcakes............ no offence to Gift cakes given at Christmas... Yea I'm a MAN with NO tolerance for this bull stuff. https://youtu.be/POCUgBSVENQ  Demi can do dudes, chicks, coke bottles, LLamas, German Shepards or anything she likes, just don't get in my face
YEA, how you like me now ... I SAID, how you like me now........ !!!