Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Film Exposes the Life of Hunter Biden
Awesome! It's about time the corruption of Hunter Biden is exposed into a larger audience. The media did everything in their power to keep it hidden before the 2020 election in fear it would influence his father not being elected as POTUS. 

Many have come out after learning this and said they would not have voted for Biden if they had known this information beforehand, so I guess we can put part of the blame of what we are experiencing right now on the media. 

Quote:Film producers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney have announced that they are releasing a film exposing Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, for his “wildlife and dodgy business dealings.”

The film, which is titled “My Son Hunter,” and will feature Hunter Biden’s alleged drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and corrupt business dealings.

McAleer confronted Hunter Biden at his Los Angeles residence about being a bagman for Joe Biden, who was referred to in emails from Hunter Biden as “The Big Guy.”

Hunter Biden ran from the journalists and slammed the door on them when confronted about his international pay-to-play scheme and Burisma corruption.

“Hunter came down to answer the door but he ran when he saw it was journalists asking questions,” the reporter said.
McAleer parked a billboard in front of Hunter Biden’s home in Venice, California.

The film, which is titled “My Son Hunter,” and will feature Hunter Biden’s alleged drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and corrupt business dealings.

“The media and big tech covered up the bombshell report by The New York Post that showed the depth of corruption in the Biden family,” McAleer said in a statement.

“The truth deserves to be told and it needs to be seen by as many people as possible. An entertaining and enjoyable movie is the best way to tell the story of the Biden family’s corruption and to ensure as many people are educated about this as possible. If the media won’t do their jobs, we’ll do it for them,” McAleer added.

McElhinney continued, “This is an incredibly fascinating story. It’s ‘Austin Powers’ meets ‘King Lear’ with a dash of ‘House of Cards.’ The story is so compelling that viewers on both sides of the aisle will find it incredibly entertaining.”

“This is a story that has to come out. This is a story that needs to be known by everyone,” McElhinney said during a fundraising video for the film.

Source

I look forward to seeing the film. What about you?
(05-18-2021, 04:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I look forward to seeing the film. What about you?

I'm quite sure something will be used to distract the public's attention from this movie.
Certainly don't expect the lamestream media to make a song-and-dance about it too!

But yes... I am looking forward to seeing it.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-18-2021, 05:00 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 04:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I look forward to seeing the film. What about you?

I'm quite sure something will be used to distract the public's attention from this movie.
Certainly don't expect the lamestream media to make a song-and-dance about it too!

But yes... I am looking forward to seeing it.
minusculethumbsup

@"BIAD", maybe this is when Project Blue Beam will show us the alien invasion in the sky?  

Yes, I'm sure they will do what they always do; distract the public from the truth.
IDK. That dude is such a mess (the whole family really) I'm not sure if I can take watching it. 

This is a real life reality-show.
wonder if will show hunter turning coke into crack off a hookers ass. Biggrin
[Image: TWBB.png]

(05-19-2021, 02:21 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: wonder if will show hunter turning coke into crack off a hookers ass. Biggrin

@"hounddoghowlie", or sniffing cheese off the carpet?   tinylaughing