Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teen charged in death of 4 year old boy
All this propaganda about white people being evil and hating blacks has gone too far. 
Teens are very impressionable and a lot of them are on medication that makes them too mentally unstable to discern propaganda from truth. 
So now we have a black teen who broke into a home, grabbed a white child from his bed, stabbed him to death, and left his body in an alley to rot. I'm sure he felt he had done the world a great service ridding the planet of one less white person that might have grown up to be a white supremacist.

Quote:Imagine the headlines on CNN and every mainstream news website if a white teenager picked a random 4-year-old black child, grabbed him from his bed and brutally stabbed him to death.

The marches and cavalcade of television personalities calling for an end to the dangers of white supremacy would be off the charts.

But that does not appear to be the case now, as an 18-year-old black man did precisely that to a 4-year-old white child, The Daily Mail reported.
A four-year-old boy was found stabbed to death on a Dallas street after he was allegedly abducted from his bed by a teen now facing charges for kidnapping.  

A jogger came across the body of Cash Gernon in the city’s Mountain Creek neighborhood at around 7am Saturday, Assistant Police Chief Albert Martinez said, adding that it appeared the child suffered a violent death from an ‘edged weapon’.  
Darriynn Brown, 18, was arrested in the case hours later and was charged with kidnapping and theft. Police said they also anticipate additional charges pending the results of a forensic analysis.
Cash was identified by a woman claiming to be his mother, who told WFAA that Brown had broken into her home through a back door early Saturday morning and snatched the ‘happy-go-lucky’ child while he was sleeping. 
The woman, who was not named and spoke to the outlet off-camera, claimed the boy was unknown to Brown and said she had no idea what led the man to target him.

Dallas police updated the story on Monday afternoon when it said that a woman named Monica Sherrod was misidentified as Cash’s mom by the media.

The media misidentified the woman as being the child's mother. The article is confusing, so I'm not sure who she was. 
Quote:There has been a misidentification of Ms. Monica Sherrod as to being Cash’s biological/Stepmother. Cash was left in the care of Ms. Sherrod by his father unbeknownst to his biological mother, Ms. Melinda Seagroves. According to Ms. Sherrod, she has not been able to contact the father since his departure from her residence in March 2021.

Meanwhile, Ms. Seagroves, with the help of her mother Ms. Connie Ward, has been conducting an extensive search for her sons for an extended amount of time.
Cash‘s brother has since been reunited with their mother, Ms. Seagroves.

It appears the father was in charge of the boy, but he had taken him to stay with Ms. Sherrod when he was kidnapped by the teen.
Quote:“Cash was left in the care of Ms. Sherrod by his father unbeknownst to his biological mother, Ms. Melinda Seagroves,” the police said.

“According to Ms. Sherrod, she has not been able to contact the father since his departure from her residence in March 2021,” it said.
“Hard to believe,” Jose Ramirez , a neighbor, said of the murder, The New York Post reported.  “I don’t think [Brown] was in his right mind.”

“They were back in the alley, looking through trash containers to see if they could find any type of evidence,” he said to WFAA of the police presence. “They went down the street, and they spent a good time down there.”
Katie Guillen, another neighbor, talked to the media after she brought flowers to Cash’s makeshift memorial.
“It’s just so sad that someone woke up this morning and lost their child without a warning,” she said.
“How do you throw away someone’s body like he’s nothing? He’s someone’s kid,” she said.

The boy's body was seen by a jogger who called and reported it to the police. 
Quote:Antwainese Square, 39, who was jogging in the neighborhood, initially thought there was a dog in the street until she looked closer.

“That’s when I noticed the baby had ants at the bottom of his feet. So I knew he was deceased then,” she said to the Morning News. “It was heart-wrenching because this baby could have been no more than 5.”
“It breaks my heart,” she said. “And now I’m afraid. Now I’m paranoid. Because I don’t know what happened, I don’t know what’s going on.
“I mean just knowing that someone out there is capable of killing a child, that alone is just unsettling,” she said.
“We are shocked, we are very angry about what has happened to this small child,” spokesman Albert Martinez said.
Source
When are WE going to hold the media accountable? This is blood on their hands! 

It's time to change our laws regarding media being allowed to report propaganda. 
This was made legal by Obama when he was in office. Imagine that!  tinyok

I only shared this story so people would see how serious the problem is. When black teens, or anyone for that matter, start killing white children because of brainwashing by the media, it's time to stand up and do something!
(I can say the same for black children, but that isn't what this post is about.)
A sad tale, all the way around.

What the hell is the matter with this kid's FATHER? Who dumps their kid off on a stranger and disappears with no way to contact them? How did the father wind up with these kids, and the mother have to search for them, while the father just farmed them out to strangers and vanished?

There is more to this tale than is being told, but the one obvious conclusion is that this boy led a short and brutal life. His death at the hands of a loon is only the end of it, neither the beginning nor even the most of it. It's a sad commentary on the condition of life, but killing him might have been a mercy, considering the mysterious circumstances surrounding his life among what appears to be a pretty heartless bunch. That is no less tragic than his kidnapping and death. He would not have been in a place to have been kidnapped and killed if his father wasn't such a douche.

It's all around a sad tale. This is why I hate humans.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

This story is tragic. And full of question marks.

Has a motive been established? 

What is up with the Father? 

Poor little kid. Breaks my heart.
A young, angry black teenage (adult) guy, likely raised in an environment that has him a victim of white oppression and that praises violence and illegal activities as problem solving solutions. The only path to manhood for this kid is street gang thuggery, violence and murder. Tie that in with extreme racism against non-black lives and this is how it plays out.

Now, add in a completely non-functional and broken white family that could be characterized as white trash. Were they living on the street, a condemned building or a drug house? They obviously had no concerns for the life of this four year old, if they did, the police would have been called in during or right after the home invasion and kidnapping.

Maybe the four year old was home alone and the black guy killed him in the room he was sleeping in then dragged him into the street. Maybe no adults showed up until a day or two later? Why hadn't any of the neighbors called the police when this happened or CPS long before hand? Who knows until the facts of this case come out into the open, but it sounds really bad all around.

The destruction of traditional American values and family lifestyle seem to be the main contributor to this type of incident. I blame the progressive liberals with their Gramsci communist game plan of "change from within" and their "Rules for Radicals" play book.
(05-18-2021, 10:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote: A sad tale, all the way around.

What the hell is the matter with this kid's FATHER? Who dumps their kid off on a stranger and disappears with no way to contact them? How did the father wind up with these kids, and the mother have to search for them, while the father just farmed them out to strangers and vanished?

There is more to this tale than is being told, but the one obvious conclusion is that this boy led a short and brutal life. His death at the hands of a loon is only the end of it, neither the beginning nor even the most of it. It's a sad commentary on the condition of life, but killing him might have been a mercy, considering the mysterious circumstances surrounding his life among what appears to be a pretty heartless bunch. That is no less tragic than his kidnapping and death. He would not have been in a place to have been kidnapped and killed if his father wasn't such a douche.

It's all around a sad tale. This is why I hate humans.

I see this kind of thing on both sides, enough that I won't allow myself to contribute to the Black vs White is the most evil, propaganda and distribution game.

You are asking the right questions. Children are at the mercy of the adults in their lives, the welfare and the safety of children has always required a community. This is not new, unfortunately. Parents and adults have been the worst nightmares for way too many children, and it crosses completely into every race, religion, and culture, over the history of the world.

COVID has made more children vulnerable, and less likely to be identified. The number of cases that come to us has greatly increased. That only leads us to believe the number of children that were not identified has sky rocketed.

Child abuse, sexual assault, and murder, are cultural and societal issues that have been a problem for centuries, especially when times are difficult. Throughout history, societies sacrificed children in numerous ways, for what they believed to be as a benefit to the society. We as a modern society have not really done much to protect children. We give lip service, and we donate small amounts of money to what we think is the problem, but we do nothing that sufficiently addresses, or resolves the issues. 

For some it is unimaginable that such heinous crimes could be done to children, but for most it is more of a "tsk,tsk" and a shaking of heads. Even for us on the front line, at some point it becomes just too much. You have to take a sabbatical to come up for air, or you just have to leave the position all together.

In our attempt to make sense out those things we cannot understand, we often throw the baby out with the bathwater. I think you are likely justified in hating some people, but don't give up on all people. Of course, this is simply the way I think about it. It is just my opinion, and we all know what that is worth. 

The hurting of a child is horrible. It should be addressed, but it is a waste of valuable time and energy, just looking at the color of the offender.

Again, just my opinion.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-19-2021, 04:54 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: In our attempt to make sense out those things we cannot understand, we often throw the baby out with the bathwater. I think you are likely justified in hating some people, but don't give up on all people. Of course, this is simply the way I think about it. It is just my opinion, and we all know what that is worth. 

The hurting of a child is horrible. It should be addressed, but it is a waste of valuable time and energy, just looking at the color of the offender.

Again, just my opinion.

You'll notice that I never made reference to the color of the offender, just called him a "loon". That is because batshit crazy comes in all colors. Lunacy is an equal opportunity offender.

As for hating humans, there are two types of people in this world. Some hate humanity, but love people, and the other type loves humanity, but hates the people that make it up. I'm one of the former, not the latter.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-19-2021, 05:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: You'll notice that I never made reference to the color of the offender, just called him a "loon". That is because batshit crazy comes in all colors. Lunacy is an equal opportunity offender.

As for hating humans, there are two types of people in this world. Some hate humanity, but love people, and the other type loves humanity, but hates the people that make it up. I'm one of the former, not the latter.

I think I often fit into first category as well.

I know it is hard to believe, because I am reminded so frequently, that I just don't think the way most people do. Those gears in my head don't line up the same way, and they don't stop automatically on the conclusion that most people come to when presented with an issue.

When I am called into a case, my first observation is never color. The first thing I hone in on is demeanor. It is the first indicator to  me, for how I should present myself. I can do absolutely nothing, if the patient is not willing to allow me to help them. I gauge their emotional and mental needs first, then I assess for injury.

I will admit that it makes a difference for how I will need to medically approach them based on their gender, and I try very hard to be sensitive their sexual orientation, if we get that far, but first things first. The last thing I usually ask, is their race.

Again, this may be odd for some people in some areas, but you cannot judge a person's ethnicity, solely on the color of their skin.

You are right. Bat shit crazy comes in all flavors, skin tones, religion, and cultures. So does, mental instability, and just plain evil.

I agree with @MysticWander that the media, in all its forms, is a constant and vicious distributor of propaganda, lies, deceit, and hate. One of the main reason I don't partake of what they are offering. What they distribute is toxic, contagious, and infectious.

For all the good social media is able to do, it is just as deadly, if not more so. I see the heinous results it leaves in its wake, when people are too trusting, too gullible, and too involved with social media. Especially younger folks, which causes them to sometimes use poor judgment. Social media is at the center of that black mirror most of us carry with us at all times. An open gateway straight to hell, if not carefully secured, mentally, digitally, and physically.

• minusculebeercheers 

(05-19-2021, 05:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think I often fit into first category as well.

I know it is hard to believe, because I am reminded so frequently, that I just don't think the way most people do. Those gears in my head don't line up the same way, and they don't stop automatically on the conclusion that most people come to when presented with an issue.

When I am called into a case, my first observation is never color. The first thing I hone in on is demeanor. It is the first indicator to  me, for how I should present myself. I can do absolutely nothing, if the patient is not willing to allow me to help them. I gauge their emotional and mental needs first, then I assess for injury.

I will admit that it makes a difference for how I will need to medically approach them based on their gender, and I try very hard to be sensitive their sexual orientation, if we get that far, but first things first. The last thing I usually ask, is their race.

Again, this may be odd for some people in some areas, but you cannot judge a person's ethnicity, solely on the color of their skin.

You are right. Bat shit crazy comes in all flavors, skin tones, religion, and cultures. So does, mental instability, and just plain evil.

I agree with @MysticWander that the media, in all its forms, is a constant and vicious distributor of propaganda, lies, deceit, and hate. One of the main reason I don't partake of what they are offering. What they distribute is toxic, contagious, and infectious.

For all the good social media is able to do, it is just as deadly, if not more so. I see the heinous results it leaves in its wake, when people are too trusting, too gullible, and too involved with social media. Especially younger folks, which causes them to sometimes use poor judgment. Social media is at the center of that black mirror most of us carry with us at all times. An open gateway straight to hell, if not carefully secured, mentally, digitally, and physically.

I agree. Social media is likely even more insidious than traditional media. the propaganda spewed from social media outlets is coming from "people just like me", rather than alleged journalists in lofty positions above me, and is therefore more likely to get internalized into people's daily lives. No matter that the propaganda initially originates from those same journalistic hacks, the final outlet, the outward facing propagandists, are still people "just like me" even when they are just parroting propaganda prepared by the Higher Ministry of Truth, and are therefore more likely to be favorably received because people will not see beyond the perceived source to the actual source.

(05-19-2021, 06:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I agree. Social media is likely even more insidious than traditional media. the propaganda spewed from social media outlets is coming from "people just like me", rather than alleged journalists in lofty positions above me, and is therefore more likely to get internalized into people's daily lives. No matter that the propaganda initially originates from those same journalistic hacks, the final outlet, the outward facing propagandists, are still people "just like me" even when they are just parroting propaganda prepared by the Higher Ministry of Truth, and are therefore more likely to be favorably received because people will not see beyond the perceived source to the actual source.

The really scary and sad part is that once it takes hold of our minds, it is almost impossible to break free.

I have had patients brought in, that have been so hooked into what they believe from their experiences on the internet, that they cannot see anything else as a possibility.

They live in a virtual world. Their ideas, beliefs, joys, angers, loves, are all attached to something that is not tangible. When reality clashes with their perceptions, the results are never pretty. Many turn to drugs and or alcohol, to try to blend their virtual world into the real one. It never works, so you are left with someone that has given up on the real world. Often times suicidal, or homicidal. Someone that cares little for themselves and less about you.

I tried to warn people a long time ago, that drugs were not a problem that was isolated to the ghetto. "Not my kid" syndrome flourished at the time. Now I don't know a single person, even in this backwoods country area where I live that has not felt the sting from the destruction of drugs on a loved one.

But we as a society never learn. Maybe our desire to be better than our neighbors, makes it impossible to just survive with them. So we continue to overlook the tsunami headed our way, making sure we all drown.

• minusculebeercheers 

Here is more to this story. Apparently the boy had a twin brother that this monster came back to snatch up too, but he got spooked and left before nabbing him. 
There are some videos scenes of him taking the first boy in the article.

Link to more on this story