Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Employers liable for vaccine adverse events if mandated
If employers mandate vaccination as a condition of employment, they are liable for adverse events, both in terms of Workers Compensation and lawsuits.  Per OSHA.   Good.  Maybe this will cool their jets.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-18-o...ction.html
Seems only fair!

If an employer "mandated" his employees to snort cocaine and screw hookers he would be held responsible if the employee overdosed or contracted an STD. Same difference in my book- illegal and ignorant! 

Anyone who agrees to becoming a human guinea pig for work when there are other jobs available.... now that's another issue altogether! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(05-18-2021, 01:24 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Seems only fair!

If an employer "mandated" his employees to snort cocaine and screw hookers he would be held responsible if the employee overdosed or contracted an STD. Same difference in my book- illegal and ignorant! 

Anyone who agrees to becoming a human guinea pig for work when there are other jobs available.... now that's another issue altogether! 

Some careers, it's not all that easy to find another position, especially if you're unable to move.
In case you (people in general) missed it, if a person dies because of the "vaccine", their life insurance won't pay anything... nothing! It's because the vaccine is still experimental and isn't approved by the FDA yet. It's like playing Russian Roulette, so just be aware of this before you take the jab. 

Also, here is some extra legal help, just in case the employers missed the memo: Employer Form for Employees
(05-18-2021, 02:34 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Some careers, it's not all that easy to find another position, especially if you're unable to move.

But there are no mandates preventing people from taking jobs outside of their usual fields until such a time as they can are there? Maybe even taking two jobs to make up for some of the differences in pay? I watched my daughter work 2 full time jobs plus a part time job for several years until she found the management position she sought as well as watched her best friend work delivering pizzas for several years until he found the engineering position he wanted. There is no reason anyone couldn't do the same until they found a position in their field that doesn't require vaccination to maintain employment. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
(05-18-2021, 03:30 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 02:34 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Some careers, it's not all that easy to find another position, especially if you're unable to move.

But there are no mandates preventing people from taking jobs outside of their usual fields until such a time as they can are there? Maybe even taking two jobs to make up for some of the differences in pay? I watched my daughter work 2 full time jobs plus a part time job for several years until she found the management position she sought as well as watched her best friend work delivering pizzas for several years until he found the engineering position he wanted. There is no reason anyone couldn't do the same until they found a position in their field that doesn't require vaccination to maintain employment. 

@"GeauxHomeLittleD", just curious... How does one work two FULL TIME jobs, plus a part time job? Full time is 8 hours, right? Plus a lunch break of at least 30 minutes. So, two jobs would be 17 hours. Then you add the part time job.  I mean, when did she sleep?
I admit I worked many days doing over-time on my job, usually 16.5 hours every other day, but a person has to have a break in there somewhere to get some rest. 
When did she have time for a part-time job?  

As I said, I'm just curious.  Kudos to your daughter!   minusculebeercheers
never mind...... what I was going to say isn't important
(05-18-2021, 05:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD", just curious... How does one work two FULL TIME jobs, plus a part time job? Full time is 8 hours, right? Plus a lunch break of at least 30 minutes. So, two jobs would be 17 hours. Then you add the part time job.  I mean, when did she sleep?
I admit I worked many days doing over-time on my job, usually 16.5 hours every other day, but a person has to have a break in there somewhere to get some rest. 

First job was 6am- 2pm M-F, second job was 3pm-11pm M-F, third job was 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Before she got the second job she was going to college during those hours. I raised my granddaughter for the first  four years of her life. Speaking of her we'll be picking her up in a couple of weeks- hooray! 
(05-19-2021, 12:22 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 05:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD", just curious... How does one work two FULL TIME jobs, plus a part time job? Full time is 8 hours, right? Plus a lunch break of at least 30 minutes. So, two jobs would be 17 hours. Then you add the part time job.  I mean, when did she sleep?

First job was 6am- 2pm M-F, second job was 3pm-11pm M-F, third job was 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Before she got the second job she was going to college during those hours. I raised my granddaughter for the first  four years of her life. Speaking of her we'll be picking her up in a couple of weeks- hooray! 

@"GeauxHomeLittleD", Wow!  I wish I had energy like that. I don't think I ever did, not even in my younger days; not without a break to get some much needed rest.  tinyhuh

Well, more power to her. Good job!  Glad you're going to see her soon.  tinybiggrin