Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A harder look at A.I.
A Hard Look At AI Which Is Loose All Over 

The Net - AI Is 'Learning' Thousands Of Times 

Faster Than Humans - There Is No Way To Stop It

The Smarter It Gets The Faster It Gets Even Smarter

I don't put any stock into what Quinn Michaels says, but I have heard many other people "in the know" say that AI is our most dangerous enemy...period! 
It makes me think of that episode on SG-1, or one of those shows, where AI was going across all the universe taking over planets in it's wake. 
They say we are shown the future in movies; they have to tell us what they're doing.  

Scary!   tinyhuh
Don't worry, The BidenHarris Regime [tm] has our backs on this one - they are eliminating fossil fuels so that there won't be any ability to generate electricity for these AIs, and all of the heavy metals required to produce batteries will be going to be going into car batteries, not the electrical grid. Clearly, his intent is to starve AI to death!

BidenHarris is on it!

“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-- Got mask? Just sayin'...