Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Soldiers
Has anyone here ever watched James Rink's show, Super Soldier Talk on You Tube?  It's pretty crazy, but many people believe they have been taken by the government and used in the "20 and back" program. That's where they take you and use you in military operations off planet for 20 years, then regress your age back to when they first took you and send you back to Earth. 

And it gets even crazier!   tinyhuh

Listen to James Rink talk about his life and all the programs he was forced into. MK Ultra played a big part.
I personally believe these people have had certain situations downloaded into their brain, but they truly believe them to be real, no matter how ridiculous they sound. 

I wanted to share this with you because I think this is a fine example of how the government is now doing a much wider-scale 'experiment' on our DNA using the C vaccine. 

I feel bad for James. He's been put through a lot. Those responsible should hang by the neck until dead.  

(05-14-2021, 06:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Has anyone here ever watched James Rink's show, Super Soldier Talk on You Tube?  It's pretty crazy, but many people believe they have been taken by the government and used in the "20 and back" program. That's where they take you and use you in military operations off planet for 20 years, then regress your age back to when they first took you and send you back to Earth. 

And it gets even crazier!   tinyhuh

Listen to James Rink talk about his life and all the programs he was forced into. MK Ultra played a big part.
I personally believe these people have had certain situations downloaded into their brain, but they truly believe them to be real, no matter how ridiculous they sound. 

I wanted to share this with you because I think this is a fine example of how the government is now doing a much wider-scale 'experiment' on our DNA using the C vaccine. 

I feel bad for James. He's been put through a lot. Those responsible should hang by the neck until dead.  

just how in the hell do they do that, do they also have a time machine? if they don't, it stands to reason everybody you knew would have aged 20 years. do they change their age. some people know /knew thousands of people in their lifetime before they reach military age
[Image: TWBB.png]

@"hounddoghowlie" 
Quote:just how in the hell do they do that, do they also have a time machine? if they don't, it stands to reason everybody you knew would have aged 20 years. do they change their age. some people know /knew thousands of people in their lifetime before they reach military age

The way I've heard it explained, they apparently DO have some type of time machine that regresses the person back to the time they were abducted. Everyone around them is the same as when they left and they pick up their life as if nothing ever happened. They also get their memory wiped. 
Don't ask me how it works, I don't know. 

I hesitate to say it's not possible, because who knows what kinds of technology the ETs have brought us over centuries?
But in a lot of cases, I think it's just "mind games" experiments done on abductees by the military.