Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Earth's magnetic field probably weaker than we are being told
Oh good. Magnetic field weakening. Solar bullets coming soon. 

tinyhuh tinyhuh tinyhuh
(05-12-2021, 11:43 PM)727Sky Wrote:

wonder if it's due to the magnetic pole shifting like it is.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(05-13-2021, 04:20 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

I think it is, but I'm sure the Climate Change Fanatics will Blame Humanity  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-13-2021, 05:08 AM)guohua Wrote:

I think it is, but I'm sure the Climate Change Fanatics will Blame Humanity  tinysure

I think you are on to something here! It's clearly a man-made magnetic field shift. Mankind has way too many metallic objects, and that is weakening the magnetic field. We have metal cars, metal tableware, metal guns, metal tractors, and just think of all the metal in those tools of the devil, cell phones, and their sudden proliferation across the face of the Earth - how could all that metal made by man NOT affect the magnetic field?

Down with metal! Combat man-made magnetic field change! Go woody! Replace all your metal artifacts with wooden ones to save our planet!

I'm gonna lead the charge,and start right now - I'm going out and cutting down some trees so I can build a wood stove out of real wood! Be the change you want to see!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Couldn't we just use shingles on our roofs made from kitchen magnets? Couldn't Bill Gates drop a cloud of magnets into our atmosphere? Can't we some how boost up the magnetosphere and reduce the man made anthro-anti-magnetism-field by charging people magneto-credits for the damage they are doing to the magnetosphere?

There must be a government fix for this problem, one that more taxes will pay for.
(05-14-2021, 11:24 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 05:08 AM)guohua Wrote:

I think you are on to something here! It's clearly a man-made magnetic field shift. Mankind has way too many metallic objects, and that is weakening the magnetic field. We have metal cars, metal tableware, metal guns, metal tractors, and just think of all the metal in those tools of the devil, cell phones, and their sudden proliferation across the face of the Earth - how could all that metal made by man NOT affect the magnetic field?

Down with metal! Combat man-made magnetic field change! Go woody! Replace all your metal artifacts with wooden ones to save our planet!

I'm gonna lead the charge,and start right now - I'm going out and cutting down some trees so I can build a wood stove out of real wood! Be the change you want to see!

@"Ninurta", good luck with that.   tinylaughing 

[Image: 1521757713030000680.gif]