Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Latest interview Luis Elizondo
I do not know if all the talk about UAP and UFO is just a big lead up to a psyops ran by a few 3 letter agencies. Either or at least people are talking about and becoming more aware of the subject now.
(05-12-2021, 04:55 AM)727Sky Wrote: I do not know if all the talk about UAP and UFO is just a big lead up to a psyops ran by a few 3 letter agencies. Either or at least people are talking about and becoming more aware of the subject now.

This link may have some bearing on that question.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Maybe another series of vague episodes on the History Channel could help Luis combat the alien invasion?
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The one blanket statement is like a virus that impedes getting to the bottom of anything complicated.

From your link : https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40...NaXioHBsD0

Quote:Before I move forward, I must state that just because I believe the evidence is compelling that many of the bizarre encounters with mysterious objects in the sky as of late, and especially those that the U.S. military is experiencing, emanate from peer-state competitors, not another dimension or another solar system, there are certainly well-documented cases of seemingly unexplainable events that have nothing to do with this type of capability. In other words, our conclusions do not come even close to answering the question of UAPs or UFOs as a whole, especially in terms of the many unexplained incidents in decades past. What they do is highlight an alarming new capability set and tactics that seem to have been allowed to be exploited with little response for years while the Pentagon scratched its head and shrugged, or even worse, turned largely a blind eye toward it. 
And that brings us to one of the biggest problems with this topic, as a whole—people expect one blanket and grand explanation for the entire UFO mystery to one day emerge. This is flawed thinking at its core. This issue is clearly one with multiple explanations due to the wide range of events that have occurred under a huge number of circumstances. This thinking must be changed as it limits our ability to solve some mysteries in the hopes of coming up with some fantastical monolithic explanation for every related mystery. So, accepting that there is likely a wide array of explanations to this notoriously abused topic will be absolutely key to successfully studying it and destigmatizing it in our culture, and especially within U.S. military and intelligence circles.
With that in mind, I also believe America's prevailing cultural issues and the general stigma surrounding UFOs was successfully targeted and leveraged by our adversaries, which helped these activities to persist far longer than they should have. In fact, I believe that those in power who snicker about credible reports of strange objects in the sky and stymie research into them, including access to classified data, have become a threat to national security themselves. Their lack of imagination, curiosity, and creativity appears to have built a near-perfect vacuum that our enemies could exploit and likely have exploited to an astonishing degree.
(05-12-2021, 11:33 AM)727Sky Wrote: ...there are certainly well-documented cases of seemingly unexplainable events that have nothing to do with this type of capability.
In other words, our conclusions do not come even close to answering the question of UAPs or UFOs as a whole, especially in terms
of the many unexplained incidents in decades past...

The difficulty is that the Ufo phenomena was hijacked long ago by agencies of all countries to hide their personal agendas.

Were the masses influenced by movies and news reports or was it vice-versa? Were and are the accounts fabrications for
various reasons of the masses? Is the reality we've accepted accurate or has/is it managed in some way by those involved
with society control?

If such entities are flying in our skies and investigating us as a species, why is it only now that it is deemed important enough
to speak to the masses about it? Considering some the accounts from the public involve actions not available in this reality,
can we do anything about it?

Whatever the answer is, how can we believe the same agencies involved in supposedly dealing with this phenomena won't
-or aren't deceiving us this time? Remember, up to this point, those same agencies have dismissed the situation as not
a concern.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Shoot! I misread the title and thought it said "Last Interview with..."

I was like "Man! They finally got to him!"