Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2015 and the plans for a 3d World War using Bio weapons
Just about every country has invested in figuring out how to "bug" an enemy to death. It was said back in the dark days of the cold war, Russia had a missile loaded with several different stains of horrible different infection carrying bugs and viruses to include a bigger better Small Pox. The missile would do an air-burst over a geographical area for a given population.

So far due to treaties and common sense the genetically altered bugs have not been released for a dooms day scenario.

Believe this or not: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...s-say.html

Quote:China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons - including coronavirus - SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People's Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department
  • Beijing has considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses since 2015
  • The bombshell document was accessed by US State Department investigators
  • Scientists examined manipulation of diseases 'in a way never seen before'
  • Foreign affairs committee's Tom Tugendhat says evidence is a 'major concern'
Chinese scientists have been preparing for a Third World War fought with biological and genetic weapons including coronavirus for the last six years, according to a document obtained by US investigators.
The bombshell paper, accessed by the US State Department, insists they will be 'the core weapon for victory' in such a conflict, even outlining the perfect conditions to release a bioweapon, and documenting the impact it would have on 'the enemy's medical system'.
This latest evidence that Beijing considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses from as early as 2015 has also raised fresh fears over the cause of Covid-19, with some officials still believing the virus could have escaped from a Chinese lab.
The dossier by People's Liberation Army scientists and health officials, details of which were reported in The Australian, examined the manipulation of diseases to make weapons 'in a way never seen before'.
Senior government figures say it 'raises major concerns' over the intentions of those close to Chinese President Xi Jinping amid growing fears about the country's lack of regulation over its activity in laboratories.
(05-09-2021, 12:43 PM)727Sky Wrote: Just about every country has invested in figuring out how to "bug" an enemy to death. It was said back in the dark days of the cold war, Russia had a missile loaded with several different stains of horrible different infection carrying bugs and viruses to include a bigger better Small Pox. The missile would do an air-burst over a geographical area for a given population.

So far due to treaties and common sense the genetically altered bugs have not been released for a dooms day scenario.

Believe this or not: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...s-say.html

Quote:China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons - including coronavirus - SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People's Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department
  • Beijing has considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses since 2015
  • The bombshell document was accessed by US State Department investigators
  • Scientists examined manipulation of diseases 'in a way never seen before'
  • Foreign affairs committee's Tom Tugendhat says evidence is a 'major concern'
Chinese scientists have been preparing for a Third World War fought with biological and genetic weapons including coronavirus for the last six years, according to a document obtained by US investigators.
The bombshell paper, accessed by the US State Department, insists they will be 'the core weapon for victory' in such a conflict, even outlining the perfect conditions to release a bioweapon, and documenting the impact it would have on 'the enemy's medical system'.
This latest evidence that Beijing considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses from as early as 2015 has also raised fresh fears over the cause of Covid-19, with some officials still believing the virus could have escaped from a Chinese lab.
The dossier by People's Liberation Army scientists and health officials, details of which were reported in The Australian, examined the manipulation of diseases to make weapons 'in a way never seen before'.
Senior government figures say it 'raises major concerns' over the intentions of those close to Chinese President Xi Jinping amid growing fears about the country's lack of regulation over its activity in laboratories.

At the same time, haven't we been doing the same given that we have been and are funding Wuhan?  If not, how is it different?  Is this just one arm of the govt not speaking to another?

Personally, I think it is a globalist attack using China and traitors within as a first strike.  I'm anxious to see if they manage to trace the pipeline attack to anyone.

Hillary was supposed to win. No doubt things would have been much worse for us (in the U.S) during the plandemic if she were the POTUS. She would have let it spread much wider, kept the border open, and us locked down for years. The death toll would have been much higher. Our military would probably be infected (on purpose), giving China an open door to come on in and take us. 

But, that didn't happen, thank God. 

Still, the plan had to go on under Pres. Trump. He stopped travel early, got the word out that UV light helps kill the virus, along with HCQ, certain vitamins/minerals, and closed down one of the best economies probably in U.S. history. 
His sacrifice for what he had helped this country achieve, even while fighting the Left, was felt by all. 

Well, now we have a brainless puppet in office, so hopefully they won't need to release any more bugs; just tell Biden to "sign this paper" and our end as a country will be swift and painless... for now.

[Image: 181669839_10159195947691420_842212799992...e=60BE10B5]
I remain convinced that the "pandemic" was the first shot fired in WW III, a biological attack.

I have no doubt at all that the virus was engineered through "gain of function" research, rather than anything that occurred naturally, and I have no doubts that it was released intentionally rather than an "accidental escape from the lab" as the news shills are trying to claim, whenever they make the claim that it was engineered at Wuhan.

I believe it was released as a reconnaissance, to see how biological warfare would affect the west, it's medical facilities and response, and to gauge our reactions to it, so that the actual coming attack could be more tightly tailored to the situation.

The US supported the research to create it, knowing that research would be conducted in a foreign nation in case it "got loose", to insulate America from it... but then the CCP turned out to not be as friendly to America as the talking heads thought, and they released it on the world intentionally, since they had the primary access and control of it.

So, we paid for it, but they own it. That seems to be a common CCP theme - getting their victims to pay for their own demise.

I don't have any "proof" for all this speculation. It is the result of piecing far-flung parts of the puzzle together, and is the only thing I have found so far that accounts for all of the known facts. It's not the only possible explanation, but it IS the only one that works given current knowledge.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

There are only a two reasons for a government to search for wild viruses and manipulate them in a laboratory to give them the ability to infect humans that have no natural immunity.

Reason 1) To study emerging viral threats and develop a treatment or vaccine in the event it will one day become a pandemic. This reasoning I'll call "preventing a pandemic".

Reason 2) To create the most viral and deadly human pathogen possible for use as a biological weapon. I'll call this reasoning, "causing a pandemic".

Reason one is very weak IMO and reason two may be rationalized as a MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) tactic, meant only as a deterrent. Both of these are merely excuses for biological warfare given that reason one is a good excuse to cover for reason two and skirt any bio-weapon or human rights agreements.

In either case, I call their reasoning, "creating the monster you fear" and it is fearsome in its scope and power.

Actually there are more "reasons", but it all boils down to bio-warfare, so this information about Chinese plans only supports what I've suspected for well over a year now.
A little more evidence.
@"727Sky" 

Yes I have to agree, WWIII has begun and it started in 2002 with the SARS.
All my EX-Associates have done was Improve the Virus.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-10-2021, 05:12 PM)guohua Wrote: @"727Sky" 

Are you saying you that the 2002 SARS was a released bioweapon?
(05-11-2021, 10:57 AM)drussell41 Wrote:

I got the impression she meant that China has been doing gain of function studies and creating "novel" "chimeric" viruses (genetically modified to infect humans) since the SARS-Cov virus was discovered in 2002.

Personally, due to the number of bio-lab workers becoming infected with lab pathogens in Chinese labs before the pandemic, I believe it was an accidental release. However, that doesn't mean that they weren't trying to make a bio-weapon using the excuse of "research" to "study treatments and develop a vaccine" as a cover story.

Yes, that was a Totally Accidental release though.
(05-11-2021, 11:53 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

I got the impression she meant that China has been doing gain of function studies and creating "novel" "chimeric" viruses (genetically modified to infect humans) since the SARS-Cov virus was discovered in 2002.

Personally, due to the number of bio-lab workers becoming infected with lab pathogens in Chinese labs before the pandemic, I believe it was an accidental release. However, that doesn't mean that they weren't trying to make a bio-weapon using the excuse of "research" to "study treatments and develop a vaccine" as a cover story.

Correct.
(05-11-2021, 11:53 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Personally, due to the number of bio-lab workers becoming infected with lab pathogens in Chinese labs before the pandemic, I believe it was an accidental release. However, that doesn't mean that they weren't trying to make a bio-weapon using the excuse of "research" to "study treatments and develop a vaccine" as a cover story.

Piss-poor cover story. You don't need a vaccine against monsters that don't exist, so it's a tacit admission that they are purposely creating monsters. Otherwise, no vaccine is necessary.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-11-2021, 09:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 11:53 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Personally, due to the number of bio-lab workers becoming infected with lab pathogens in Chinese labs before the pandemic, I believe it was an accidental release. However, that doesn't mean that they weren't trying to make a bio-weapon using the excuse of "research" to "study treatments and develop a vaccine" as a cover story.

Piss-poor cover story. You don't need a vaccine against monsters that don't exist, so it's a tacit admission that they are purposely creating monsters. Otherwise, no vaccine is necessary.

I've been calling it, "Making the monster you fear." I feel no compulsion to create fear, in my self or others. Then again,  I don't use fear to get people to obey me either.