Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Mumble Jumble Jobs Unemployment Economy May 7 2021
Information 
Joey Thee Biden talking ass backwards again this time about jobs and the economy

First blame Trump and then say it's all OK anyway (wincing)

Then cite a bad economic report but we're moving in the right direction (squinting)

Might as well not blame the lucrative unemployment supplements for keeping people from working too

Biden speech (with his little notebook how cute) as he can barely open his mouth and make an expressionless reaction (beady little eyeballs)

Not easy to answer direct questions without a full dress rehearsal either  smalllol

ROFLMAO is this for real ??  tinylaughing

[Image: Biden-Blister-sm.gif]
Quote:President Joe Biden was defiant in reaction to the grim jobs and unemployment report released Friday.

“Today there is more evidence that our economy is moving in the right direction, but it’s clear we have a long way to go,” he said.

The president dismissed media commentary pointing out the disparity between the estimated job creation numbers and the jobs actually created in April.

LINK-->  Joe Biden Defiant in Face of Grim Economic Report: ‘Our Economy is Moving in the Right Direction’

Quote:President Joe Biden blamed former President Donald Trump on Friday for a devastating job numbers report in April.

“When we came in, we inherited a year of profound economic crisis and mismanagement on the virus,” Biden said, alluding to Trump.

The jobs report showed unemployment rose in April for the first time since April 2020, when the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic first began.

LINK-->  Joe Biden Blames Donald Trump After Unemployment Rises for the First Time Since April 2020

Quote:President Joe Biden defended his decision to extend increased checks to unemployed workers, despite a crushing jobs report showing unemployment rose last month for the first time since April 2020.

“Today’s report just underscores, in my view, how vital the actions we’re taking are,” Biden said. “Checks to people who are hurting.”

Biden’s bill extended additional $300 per week payments to unemployed workers, on top of state unemployment checks, into September of 2021.

LINK-->  Joe Biden Denies Bigger Unemployment Checks Keeping Workers Out of Workforce

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States . . . (roaring laughter Gong Show fail)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T8vy3MU...el=FoxNews
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
And all the while our streets are becoming war zones
Every place around me is looking for people. Granted, I believe some of those may have to raise what they are offering to get folks. You can't keep paying next to nothing and expect the Help Wanted sign to come down.  

But what happens when we throw free money into the mix? How much more will businesses have to raise wages to compete? That totally messes with supply and demand. 

Forgive me, but I am tired of the 'people are hurting' BS.
(05-07-2021, 10:53 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
Quote:President Joe Biden blamed former President Donald Trump on Friday for a devastating job numbers report in April.

“When we came in, we inherited a year of profound economic crisis and mismanagement on the virus,” Biden said, alluding to Trump.

The jobs report showed unemployment rose in April for the first time since April 2020, when the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic first began.

LINK-->  Joe Biden Blames Donald Trump After Unemployment Rises for the First Time Since April 2020
Well, I suppose the best thing is to take a look at the Trump's record in office and how he fared.
Er... Lunch-Bucket Joe may want to telephone the BBC in order to get their narratives aligned!
SOURCE:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9346]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Someone call Dick Tracy, "Mumbles" Biden is on the loose and has stolen the entire country.  tinysure

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]