Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuomo Says Baseball Fans Must be Separated by Vaccination Status
Smile 
Here we go folks !!

NY Gov Cuomo Corleone now says baseball fans at live games in stadiums must be separated by vaccination status !!

And, all fans MUST wear a mask just the same !!

UnVax'ers must be 6 feet apart !!!

Bunch of other ultra micro-managing bullshit has been announced also !!

Get ready Citizens, you've been had roflmao tinylaughing

[Image: Jude-Star2c.png]
Quote:Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced on Wednesday that Yankee Stadium and the New York Mets’ Citi Field will have separate seating areas for vaccinated and unvaccinated fans.

Starting May 19, fans who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted to sit next to one another in full capacity sections at either stadium, according to Cuomo’s Wednesday press conference. Unvaccinated fans will be directed to different sections with 33% capacity limits where they will sit six feet apart. All fans will be required to wear masks.

LINK-->  Cuomo Announces Separate Baseball Stadium Seating For Vaccinated And Unvaccinated Fans

Long Video - Baseball Restrictions start at around 16:40 (with pics and charts!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c03xeg_P...el=NBCNews
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I heard this on Woke Societies yesterday. Scott was saying he is probably doing this so the vaccinated people can shame the non-vaccinated. 
It should be the other way around in my opinion. They are the ones running around shedding all over people and spreading the virus to others.
So the vaccinated get to sit all scrunched up while the unvaccinated get an open seat either side of them. 

Sounds like a bonus to me. 

I wonder if he will offer free shuttle buses from the old folks home?
Can anybody guess how they check who's vaxed at the gates ?? tinylaughing

[Image: Slap1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(05-07-2021, 02:41 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Can anybody guess how they check who's vaxed at the gates ?? tinylaughing

[Image: Slap1.gif]

They really won't be worth the paper they are written on, and with so many talented at jail breaking, I don't see a digital ID as being that hard to circumvent, for those that choose to go that route.

I don't know how the government can allow or support the use of vaccine IDs, for a vaccine that is solely authorized for experimental use. I don't believe the government can allow it, and the whole idea will die on the vine if enough people just say "No!".

That is just my opinion.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers