Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facebook’s COVID Fact-checker FactCheck.org Funded By Lobbyists
Whoops! Nothing to see here I guess. 

https://greatgameindia.com/facebook-fact...ine-lobby/

All those helpful fact checks by Factcheck.org just happen to be funded by pharmaceutical lobbyists. And the former head of the CDC is now CEO of the organizations that helps fund them too. Oh, and 15% of their assets are J&J stock. 

But it's all cool. Just helping people out.  tinyhuh tinyhuh tinyhuh tinyhuh
I post whatever I want on Facebook and rarely get hassled by fact checkers. My secret? Every other day I go to the Blocking option on Settings and type in "fact checker" and then block everyone that comes up. No problems! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I was just reading that the CDC was caught changing public COVID policies, word for word, with what was requested by the one of the big teacher's union. The same union that was making generous donations to the CDC. I've heard similar about the NIH.

But, you know, trust "the science", the politically influenced science that takes bribes, er, kick-backs, um, donations, to have policies changed without regard to the general health and safety of the citizens. I'm sure big pharma is greasing a lot of palms out there too, just haven't looked into that one yet.
(05-04-2021, 03:35 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I post whatever I want on Facebook and rarely get hassled by fact checkers. My secret? Every other day I go to the Blocking option on Settings and type in "fact checker" and then block everyone that comes up. No problems! 

I was doing that for a while, but I got tired of having to go block 10-20 fact checkers every day before posting. I just stopped posting on FB. I did, however, make a post of my own explaining certain facts and letting my "friends" know they needed to do their own research regarding certain things that the FB fact checkers fact checked. Most of the time it could be something totally irrelevant in their document that had nothing to do with the point of my post. 

Oh, and they get a lot of their 'facts' from CNN and other Left-leaning news. That should tell you everything.