Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Undercover with ANTIFA
https://therightscoop.com/very-real-big-...ave-plans/
Quote:VERY REAL & BIG THREAT: This man INFILTRATED and spent a YEAR behind ANTIFA lines. And they have PLANS.

See Linked article for video interview

Antifa isn’t a bogeyman or a figment or an idea or the D-Day troops, as the mainstream press would have you simultaneously believe. They are “very real,” says the man who infiltrated and spent a year recording and documenting one cell in California. “And they’re a big threat.
This video from ABC7 in San Francisco is amazing both on account of it showing their murderous hate and ill intent, and in the fact that it exists from a press outlet at all.
Not to mention it exposing this California terror cell’s total doucheness like using “sick” for cool.
I’d be doing you no favor summarizing this. You should get right to watching it.
It took a private citizen to do this. The media won’t and you know the government ain’t gonna either. Heck with Biden in office the Feds might cut Antifa some “infrastructure” checks.
That's a BS article.  Didn't you hear Jerry Nadler?  He said Antifa is just a myth. 
Now, go back to sleep and shut up about all this crazy nonsense before others start believing you. 

(Sarcasm)
Without cover from the state and the media, I'm not sure how long they would last outside of a few few liberal strongholds.
(05-03-2021, 03:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: That's a BS article.  Didn't you hear Jerry Nadler?  He said Antifa is just a myth. 
Now, go back to sleep and shut up about all this crazy nonsense before others start believing you. 

(Sarcasm)

Nadler and BidenHarris are, as usual, talking out of their asses. Of course they are real and not simply "an idea" or :a myth". I have never, in all the years of my existence, fan across a "myth" or "idea" that could crack someone's skull with a bicycle lock. Myths and ideas have neither arms nor opposable thumbs.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’