Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Space Council to relax focus away from... space...
Heels-Up Harris appointed as chair of National Space Council (because she's done such a hell of a job at fixing the border crisis she was appointed to fix, I guess) and intends to politicize space and turn the US space focus away from space issues and towards: Sustainable development of commercial space activity, Peaceful norms & responsible behaviors, Peaceful exploration objectives w/allies, Climate change, STEM, (this while Virginia is eliminating STEM in the interest of "equity"), Diversity & economic development (because, you know, you can't have a fascist state without the merger of government and private enterprise), and Cyber security... instead of, you know, mundane things like space exploration... you know, stuff like space agencies and space councils used to concern themselves with before government got all "woke" and shit... 

Link to the lunacy

P.S. I'm dumbing down my rhetoric so, you know, they don't get to feeling like I'm smarter than them and shit, and so they won't get their wittle feewings hurt over it - I'm aiming for equity, in a nutshell, so I don't get, like, cancelled and shit!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

God help America for he is evidently the only one who could fix the stupid in D.C.  But if he could I doubt he would because of free choice etc etc and besides he/she/it is probably busy with some angels or other godly things ??
Sounds like she is getting boxes checked for when she takes over. 'Look at all the stuff she has done!'.

Obviously she has no clue on space or the border or much else. Same with her boss. They are just figure heads. Someone else makes decisions. Kinda' scary.
If we get lucky, maybe 'they' will help us out while certain people are inside:

[Image: GorgeousLightheartedBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif]
@"ABNARTY" 

She has done relatively little in her 'career'.  Thus they have to get her tickets punched so they can justify elevating her to new levels of rank incompetence.

@"Ninurta"

Look, you're going to have to grasp the reality.  Space is RACIST.  I mean, just look at it -- all the dark places are useless voids, and all the white places are energy powerhouses about which life literally gravitates.  No, NO.  This cannot stand in the 21st century.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(05-02-2021, 03:51 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"ABNARTY" 

She has done relatively little in her 'career'.  Thus they have to get her tickets punched so they can justify elevating her to new levels of rank incompetence.

Wille Brown said she "did a fine job, a fine job indeed!", and he had a great big sleepy smile on his face when he said it...

Quote:@"Ninurta"

Look, you're going to have to grasp the reality.  Space is RACIST.  I mean, just look at it -- all the dark places are useless voids, and all the white places are energy powerhouses about which life literally gravitates.  No, NO.  This cannot stand in the 21st century.

Cheers

Yup. I had forgotten about all the "black" places in space, and that is clearly inherently racist! We need to "woke" the universe up and get it into the 21st century!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-02-2021, 11:52 AM)727Sky Wrote: God help America for he is evidently the only one who could fix the stupid in D.C.  But if he could I doubt he would because of free choice etc etc and besides he/she/it is probably busy with some angels or other godly things ??

I'm given to understand by certain elements around here that God looks after his own, but that the US is no longer "his own", so as a nation we may be doomed to hell...

(05-02-2021, 02:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If we get lucky, maybe 'they' will help us out while certain people are inside:

[Image: GorgeousLightheartedBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif]

They're gonna need to get the Capitol building, too, else they might miss Pelosi and Schumer!

(05-02-2021, 01:14 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Sounds like she is getting boxes checked for when she takes over. 'Look at all the stuff she has done!'.

Obviously she has no clue on space or the border or much else. Same with her boss. They are just figure heads. Someone else makes decisions. Kinda' scary.

I found this article interesting on just "who" is making those decisions. I don't entirely agree with it, but it IS food for thought...

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/01/persi...-marxists/

(05-02-2021, 06:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 01:14 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Sounds like she is getting boxes checked for when she takes over. 'Look at all the stuff she has done!'.

I found this article interesting on just "who" is making those decisions. I don't entirely agree with it, but it IS food for thought...

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/01/persi...-marxists/

I will check it out. Thanks.