Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Four (4) Patriot Sites
Here are Four good Patriot Sites or Conservative Sites to check out now that The Drudge Report is a Left Wing Rag, Mostly.
Quote:With Drudge Report dead, here are four sites every patriot needs to check out
Okay, so Drudge Report isn't "dead" per se. But it might as well be. It's dead to conservatives at the very least.

Quote:Without further adieu, here are the four sites every patriot should check out, bookmark, and visit daily:
  • The Liberty Daily: This is by far my favorite. They look and feel like Drudge Report but with an unabashed focused on conservative news. They start updating early East Coast time and continue until the end of the evening in the West Coast. If you only visit one, make it TLD.
  • Uncanceled News: The newest in the group, they’ve proven to be quite fast at getting breaking news out there. Updated throughout the day and with a strong selection of sources, it’s a quick and easy way to get your news and commentary fix.
  • 63Red: This is arguably the most functional of the sites on both desktop and mobile. It’s clean and the links are very strong.
  • Conservative Playlist: I may be biased since one of my proteges built it. But there’s another reason it stands out. It’s the only one we’ve found that includes sections for podcasts and videos. I’m not crazy about the fact that they post excerpts first instead of direct links, but I’ve gotten used to it.
Source
minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thanks. I will check them out.

I like my news raw, just the facts. No commentary. No speculation. No suggestions of how I should think, what I should believe, or what I should do.

Not easy to find, so I spend most of my time separating the wheat from the chaff. 

Thanks, again.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-01-2021, 11:16 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Thanks. I will check them out.

I like my news raw, just the facts. No commentary. No speculation. No suggestions of how I should think, what I should believe, or what I should do.

Not easy to find, so I spend most of my time separating the wheat from the chaff. 

Thanks, again.

Gpod luck with that, Linda. That is a heady agenda ;-)
internet Agent Provocateur
Good stuff to share. Thanks. 

I will check them out.
No joke.

Extremely difficult to find and I rarely do. It is extremely difficult for me to separate the wheat from the chaff, because it requires rummaging through a large number of pile of garbage, hoping to collect the nuggets of truths, while flushing the rest.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Thank you Ms. G.    minusculebeercheers

Since TheFoxHole.app finally got started up, that's about the only place I go for news. So many channels to choose from. If one isn't your taste, there are many others to check out. Of course, they are podcasts/live streams with reruns to watch later, but if I'm looking for reading, I'll check these out. 
Yeah, I know of literally no sites purporting to be news that aren't biased anymore.  Trying to determine a balanced version of events has become fatiguing and is not something the average bear should have to do.  Sites out of the USA are just as bad, although their biases work on different agendas.

One thing I like about this site, and ATS, is that people often mention breaking news that I would not otherwise be aware of.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I really like Uncanceled News and Conservative Playlist
But that's Just My Humble Opinion.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]