Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DOJ and FBI at it again
EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL SOBS!!!!!!!  smallfit

They are coming for anyone who supports President Trump; he's that big of a threat to their agenda. They'll start with those the closest to him, and once they concoct a narrative (lies) to put them away for life, they'll come for the little guy.
True justice is not in their vocabulary. Just get us out of the way so they can continue with enslaving anyone who stands against them.

We are already living under tyranny. I don't know if we can be saved at this point. I tried to warn everyone. Some still don't see it, but just wait. Some day they will wake up and ask themselves what the hell happened?!  tinycrying
(04-30-2021, 04:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

They are coming for anyone who supports President Trump; he's that big of a threat to their agenda. They'll start with those the closest to him, and once they concoct a narrative (lies) to put them away for life, they'll come for the little guy.
True justice is not in their vocabulary. Just get us out of the way so they can continue with enslaving anyone who stands against them.

We are already living under tyranny. I don't know if we can be saved at this point. I tried to warn everyone. Some still don't see it, but just wait. Some day they will wake up and ask themselves what the hell happened?!  tinycrying

My 88 y/o MIL has an elderly friend who went to DC during the protest.  Stayed on the lawn, never went near the Capitol.   Got a call from the FBI because she dared to buy a MAGA hat on a credit card.
(04-30-2021, 08:32 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 04:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

My 88 y/o MIL has an elderly friend who went to DC during the protest.  Stayed on the lawn, never went near the Capitol.   Got a call from the FBI because she dared to buy a MAGA hat on a credit card.

@"drussell41" You've got to be kidding me!  See? It's tyranny!   minusculesoapbox

What happened to the right to protest? And that's what the Trump supporters were doing. It was Antifa who did all the bad things, and pushed some supporters through the door with them. It was either go forward, or get trampled.
(04-30-2021, 10:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"drussell41" You've got to be kidding me!  See? It's tyranny!   minusculesoapbox

What happened to the right to protest? And that's what the Trump supporters were doing. It was Antifa who did all the bad things, and pushed some supporters through the door with them. It was either go forward, or get trampled.

I'm not kidding you.  Another friend of hers felt paranoid about the whole thing and only used cash for everything:  transportation, meals, any/all purchases.   (She stayed out on the lawn too.)   Because of the cash, she didn't have to deal with the FBI.   We might have called that paranoia before hearing the MAGA-hat-woman's story; not now.   Did they even question that antifa punk who sold his story/film to CNN?  I can't remember.
[Image: cartoon-thumb.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]