Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moon Rising... What the Heck is That?!
I watched this fascinating video on Gaia t.v. last night.  Luckily for us, it is on You Tube so you can see it too.

I've seen part of what's shown here, but there were a lot of new news included in this video that I hadn't seen.  It's a total eye-opener for the skeptics who don't believe anything is on the moon, or that there aren't bases on it.

It also shows how the space around the moon is blacked out when showing images to Earth, so you won't see what's really going on around the moon and in space... but they show you!

One thing that fascinated me most are the lines shown that stretch from Earth to the moon, and other points in space, which some researchers call space elevators.  Is this what they use to travel to the moon and other planets?  It talks about that at the 38:17 mark, but I advise everyone to watch the entire video. There might be something in there you haven't seen either.

You have to see this!  Look at what all has been hidden from us!

Oh... and the moon isn't gray; it's got many beautiful colors, as you will see.

https://youtu.be/yu2vfDvZ_7g
Great video, I Like This Stuff,,, It's Eye Opening! tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What do you all think about those lines?   Do you think it could be "Space Elevators", or what I call portals?
It's an hour of some interesting information.
I would agree with some form of portal, A beam of some sort, like a beam of light you step into and you're transported.
I also agree with the Glass Domes and that they still hold some Oxygen and life.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
bumptidy, bump, bump!

I really would like to know what others think about those lines.  What do you think they are?   tinybighuh