Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[France] Knife Attack In Police Station.
What...? No churches to burn?!

Quote:French police station stabbing: Terror inquiry into Rambouillet knife attack

'A female police employee has been fatally stabbed in a knife attack at a police station in Rambouillet, south-west of Paris.
Anti-terror prosecutors have taken over the inquiry, and the killing is being treated as a possible terrorist attack.
The 48-year-old unarmed administrative officer was stabbed in the neck.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9284]
Sadly, just another day at the office for the French Police.

The 36-year-old attacker, who reportedly came to France from Tunisia several years ago, was shot and later died in hospital.
The stabbing took place in the secure entrance to the police station on Friday afternoon as the worker was returning from her
break at 14:20 (12:20 GMT).

Witnesses said the man had been seen walking around while on his mobile phone outside the police station and seized his
chance to go in as the woman went through the security doors. He lunged at the officer and her colleagues then opened fire
on him.

Prosecutors said the way the attack had unfolded, as well as remarks made by the attacker and who the victim was had
persuaded them to launch an anti-terror investigation. Prime Minister Jean Castex and Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin
went straight to the scene, in the large Yvelines area to the the west of the capital.

Mr Castex condemned a "barbaric act of boundless cruelty" and said his first thoughts were with the victims' family and her
colleagues. He paid tribute to the response of police during the attack. "Our determination to combat terrorism in all its forms
is as resolute as ever," he told reporters.

The prime minister said the Yvelines area had been targeted before. Last year a teacher was beheaded near his school in
Conflans Saint-Honorine, north-west of Paris, and in 2016 two police officers were fatally stabbed at their home,

The militant Islamist murder of Samuel Paty in October 2020 led to national outrage, as the teacher was attacked after an
online campaign that began with false claims from a 13-year-old girl at his school.
Police appealed to the public not to share rumours. Officials said the man was unknown to intelligence service...'
Archived BBC Article:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
La France est mort.

Vive la France.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Not sure how to say what I want to say without getting flamed. So in no particular order:

- Sad the woman died. Prayers to her family and friends. 

- Weird how in one place the police are praised for killing the stabber. In another, they are vilified for killing the stabber. Just wish the ones in France had been a little quicker. 

- One stabbing is terrorism and one stabbing is kids being kids. What if I don't agree with either description? 

- I wish I understood the dynamic a little better with all the immigrants in these European countries right now. A little hesitant to comment on that aspect. 

- Will there be any protests or social unrest over the incident? 

- PITA POV, if you go to take the life of another person (not out of self defense or something similar) you forfeit the protection to your own life. What are Police supposed to do otherwise?
At least the idiot attacked a place that was able to defend itself. Glad it was not a school full of kids or a bus load of people going to work.
Evil... everywhere I look.  And it's only growing the further we go. 

Something has to give.   tinycrying
(04-24-2021, 12:28 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Evil... everywhere I look.  And it's only growing the further we go. 

Something has to give.   tinycrying

Most folks have forgotten how to evaluate good, so more evil has been unleashed to enhance the contrast in hopes that we will, someday, again be able to recognize good.

Sadly, many in America are still not able to see the distinction, so it will only get worse until they can.

It's a learning process. Until folks learn, they will not, and it will only intensify.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’