Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ventilators dumped in Miami
I don't know what to make of this.

I am sure the truth is out there some where, I am just not sure we will ever find it.

I don't want to think about the amount of money spent on these items that I am sure we will pay for.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Maybe they found out they came from China AFTER we also learned China was the one who released the bio-weapon on the world on purpose? In other words, they wanted nothing else to do with China. 
Or, it could be they learned of some malfunction on the machines from China. 
Or it could have been a democrat that threw them out simply to spite President Trump, then sang from the rooftops that they didn't have enough ventilators. 

Who knows?  But, as you said, I'm sure we all paid for them.   smallnotamused
(04-20-2021, 01:28 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I don't know what to make of this.

I am sure the truth is out there some where, I am just not sure we will ever find it.

I don't want to think about the amount of money spent on these items that I am sure we will pay for.

according to the report they weren't on the authorized list of ventilators for emergency use authorized by the FDA. apparently they weren't up to snuff for regular use or emergency use. the report also said they cost 26,000 each. 

one of three things comes to mind, 

1. some one was gonna try and make a killing and sell them to the government, and wound up taking it in the ass. ( makes me smile seeing greedy bastards get bent over). my money is on this one.

2. just like china did to other countries during that time frame, they knowingly sent the wrong goods like they sent defective goods around the world.
  during that time period. 

3. some dip shit working for the Federal Government wasn't paying attention and ordered the wrong thing. 

looking at the video, you can see at least 8 bundles/ pallets that are shrink wrapped together with 4 in each, plus a couple of other single boxes. just counting the bundles that about $900,000. later on you see a semi trailer that you know damn good and well would hold a hell of a lot more than the 8 pallets.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-21-2021, 06:35 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 01:28 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I don't know what to make of this.

according to the report they weren't on the authorized list of ventilators for emergency use authorized by the FDA. apparently they weren't up to snuff for regular use or emergency use. the report also said they cost 26,000 each. 

one of three things comes to mind, 

1. some one was gonna try and make a killing and sell them to the government, and wound up taking it in the ass. ( makes me smile seeing greedy bastards get bent over). my money is on this one.

2. just like china did to other countries during that time frame, they knowingly sent the wrong goods like they sent defective goods around the world.
  during that time period. 

3. some dip shit working for the Federal Government wasn't paying attention and ordered the wrong thing. 

looking at the video, you can see at least 8 bundles/ pallets that are shrink wrapped together with 4 in each, plus a couple of other single boxes. just counting the bundles that about $900,000. later on you see a semi trailer that you know damn good and well would hold a hell of a lot more than the 8 pallets.

#3.... no.   We have many ways of getting rid of crap without dumping them like that.  https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=dla+sur...ndamentals

But #1 or 2.... sure.  I could see either one of these easily, and thanks for the ideas.  It's been baffling me.
(04-21-2021, 11:58 AM)drussell41 Wrote: #3.... no.   We have many ways of getting rid of crap without dumping them like that.  https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=dla+sur...ndamentals

i wasn't talking about the dumping of them, i was talking about when trump started trying to get them in the country.
some know nothing dip shit working for the federal government bought and imported them into the country and didn't check the approved list.

also as far as recycling them. some scrap yard might take them. others won't. ventilators will have electronic components. the dump in our county use to recycle electronics, they use to have stacks and stacks of computers, tv's and other stuff by the front gate where the hazardous materials were taken in, but stopped because of the what i was told some of the components in them. were to hard for them to make any money on. and handle. now they say just throw your old computer in the curb dumpster and be done with it.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Maybe NY Gov Cuomo had them dumped to take heat away from his sorry ass screw-ups  tinycool
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]