Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You'd need to be pretty handicapped not to appreciate the Government is ...
Disclaimer: I am an Aussie in Australia and I identify as a white right-wing libertarian rich conservative christian constitutional capitalist monogamous super-straight cis heterosexual male!
I do not subscribe to any political party and this is my rant ...

Explanation: Pick a country, any country, and apply this please ...

And I think and feel the following ...

Quote:You'd need to be overwhelmingly ineptly maladroit in both your cerebral and social deliberations AND also shamelessly wantonly politically naive, not to deeply appreciate that this current Parliament is farcically dissolving rapidly without giving any regard or even tacitly heeding to what is in the best interests of the Nations people, before all of your esteemed faculties and crude senses daily.

Such Citizens and politicians, unfortunately and regardless of affiliation, do the rest of us no conscientious service or justice by abandoning the principles that bind us all as a Humanity and a Human species, together!

They are a blighted plague and horrendous pox upon the global landscape, political or not!, for the ungrateful and spiteful vitriolic driven gravitas of their foppish and drivel ridden bankrupt propaganda!

Shame on them and theirs! Boo!

Boo! Their vulgar primitive weakness and brutal lack of fortitude that hangs like a base millstone around all our necks that is dragging us down to drown in the filthy squalid mud and muck!!! They aren't even worthy enough to be considered any better than my pathetic colonic expulsions!

And just as likewise, they should be violently purged and then uncaringly flushed away without a second thought, whenever and or wheresoever encountered!

Don't you agree?

Personal Disclosure: Because They Don't Care About Us ...

So Good Luck And Don't Dare Give Up ... And Give It A Little Bit Of Vitriol! Hey!!! ...

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Didn't realize you were Christian.  Nice thread.  Enjoyed it.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
You alright?