Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to overthrow a government from 1969
Spooky, ain't it?

That's the template they used in Nicaragua - social unrest, sporadic fighting in cities with a concurrent build up of forces in the countryside and a final push that took the country in a matter of days.

Looks a lot like the game plan here and now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

First, I am upset that my hair will never be that shiny. 

Second, his book on the Fed was great. Never knew about this video. The scholarship of the former lends credence to the latter.

It would seem that the same forces today, were in play in the 60's. Makes me wonder about the outcome of the civil rights movement. Was it all that altruistic or was it an attempt to quell the tide? Then all the assassination's? Then the withdraw from Vietnam? 

So what is the outcome today? The burners and looters and media sure seem to be on board. They are earning their pay. Does the unrest centered in a few urban areas spread to small town USA? I don't see that happening but does it even need to? If the media can easily convince a large swath of Americans of the BS they puke out on the daily, does ANTIFA  really need boots on the ground in Mayberry?  

And more importantly, how does he get his hair that shiny?
(04-18-2021, 02:19 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: First, I am upset that my hair will never be that shiny. 

Second, his book on the Fed was great. Never knew about this video. The scholarship of the former lends credence to the latter.

It would seem that the same forces today, were in play in the 60's. Makes me wonder about the outcome of the civil rights movement. Was it all that altruistic or was it an attempt to quell the tide? Then all the assassination's? Then the withdraw from Vietnam? 

So what is the outcome today? The burners and looters and media sure seem to be on board. They are earning their pay. Does the unrest centered in a few urban areas spread to small town USA? I don't see that happening but does it even need to? If the media can easily convince a large swath of Americans of the BS they puke out on the daily, does ANTIFA  really need boots on the ground in Mayberry?  

And more importantly, how does he get his hair that shiny?

A little dab will do you "Brylcream"

What's going on today is the youth of 1968 finishing the revolution they attempted back then.  And they are still mentally locked into 1968, their worldview hasn't changed a bit.  No wonder so much of what they do is so dysfunctional.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(04-18-2021, 07:30 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: What's going on today is the youth of 1968 finishing the revolution they attempted back then.  And they are still mentally locked into 1968, their worldview hasn't changed a bit.  No wonder so much of what they do is so dysfunctional.

Cheers

Exactly, old Marxist hippies still following the "Rules for Radicals" playbook by Saul Alinsky. If you read the playbook, it's about creating change through revolution, ways to win the crowd and get them to revolt against the system. They use human rights, equality, liberty and other ideologies to justify change by any means necessary, but the ends are irrelevant, it's all about usurping the establishment and taking the power and control. It's all about power and control, regardless of what political craphole results in the end. Ultimately, the useful idiots who supported the changes will be the first to dig trenches for their own execution. After the new system is fully in control, they will eat their own to consolidate power within and finally they will destroy the country to the point where another uprising or a hostile foreign take over is unavoidable.