Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Fake Woke" On Point
If this has been posted/discussed before please disregard. 

Normally this in not my type of music but the dude is so spot-on I had to share. The lyrics are in the video.  

I am glad there is somebody, anybody out there making music that at least speaks some truths. So I decided to throw it to the folks my favorite on-line forum to see what they think.   

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-15-2021, 12:09 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: If this has been posted/discussed before please disregard. 

Normally this in not my type of music but the dude is so spot-on I had to share. The lyrics are in the video.  

I am glad there is somebody, anybody out there making music that at least speaks some truths. So I decided to throw it to the folks my favorite on-line forum to see what they think.   

Truth !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Explanation: A seriously cool and influential BARD with a feathered silver tongue!

And I will leave this next video here to show that if Ice T is preaching about it also then he is definately on the right tract to be awakend not woken.

But back to the awakened music and lyrics this dude, Tom, is dropping, like bombs on liberal progressive leftist communist ghetto children at the cannons, and bombing them back into the stone ages ...

Personal Disclosure: And now everybody hates me! ...

Well done Tom! You Rock!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Wow! I guess there are some fans here. I am late to the dance I see.
I hear about many new singers in the groups I'm in. 
One of those is J. T. Wilde. Here is his web page: https://www.jtwilde.com/

Severe Anon was an up and coming singer, but got booted off most platforms because his music involved Trump and Q, but he's about to join TheFoxHole.app with his songs.  You'll hear him at the beginning of some of the content creators, like Table of Titans, Woke Societies, White Hat, and maybe others. Just keep your eyes open for him on The Fox Hole. 

There is another channel on The Fox Hole called Miguelifornia. He's got a music band. 

Also, Bryson Gray is a good rapper, if that's your thing. He had a song that rose to #2 on the charts last year, so he's getting quite famous now. 

There are more, but that's all I can think of for now.
I remember when this was making rounds awhile back, I avoided watching it because, well, it's shitty media(or so I thought), but then I watched it. I should have known better than to dismiss it, since it has been proven that time and time again, the greatest tellers of TRUTH is often comics(watch JP) or artists, because they can "hide" it in a medium that on the face appears to be truly just entertainment. 

I've seen a few of his videos, not much, but saw the fake woke one maybe a month back, It's on point and I'm really so glad it's reached such a huge audience.

We, normal people, need all the help from any avenue we can get.
(04-16-2021, 07:27 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I remember when this was making rounds awhile back, I avoided watching it because, well, it's shitty media(or so I thought), but then I watched it. I should have known better than to dismiss it, since it has been proven that time and time again, the greatest tellers of TRUTH is often comics(watch JP) or artists, because they can "hide" it in a medium that on the face appears to be truly just entertainment. 

I've seen a few of his videos, not much, but saw the fake woke one maybe a month back, It's on point and I'm really so glad it's reached such a huge audience.

We, normal people, need all the help from any avenue we can get.

I agree on the help. It's good to hear sanity out there once in a while.