Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parent in New York Sues to Marry Biological Adult Child
Let this serve as a further wake-up call in the midst of our ongoing moral decline. What on earth could be coming next?

Quote:April 12, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — On April 5, 2007, Time Magazine asked the question, “Should Incest Be Legal?” Three years later, when Columbia University professor David Epstein was arrested for a three-year, consensual affair with his adult daughter, his attorney noted, “It’s OK for homosexuals to do whatever they want in their own home. How is this so different? We have to figure out why some behavior is tolerated and some is not.” Not surprisingly, some Columbia students asked why any sexual acts committed by consenting adults should be considered a crime.

Today, that question is being asked again, this time in the context of a lawsuit reported by the New York Post on April 10. Specifically, “A New Yorker who wants to marry their own adult offspring is suing to overturn laws barring the incestuous practice, calling it a matter of ‘individual autonomy.’”

“‘Through the enduring bond of marriage, two persons, whatever relationship they might otherwise have with one another, can find a greater level of expression, intimacy and spirituality,’ the parent argues in the Manhattan Federal Court claim filed April 1.”

Really now, in light of the prevailing logic that love is love, since this is consensual and between adults, why not?

One immediate answer, aside from the obvious revulsion and horror which quite naturally greets this request for “marriage,” is that it is biologically dangerous. Any children produced as a result of this union could have serious genetic issues.

In this case, however, we are told that this is not an issue. According to the filing, “The proposed spouses are adults. The proposed spouses are biological parent and child. The proposed spouses are unable to procreate together.” The lawsuit even uses the acronym “PAACNP,” standing for “Parent and Adult Child Non-Procreationable.”

Continued below.
Parent in New York sues to ‘marry’ their adult child
From a purely biological, scientific viewpoint, homosexuality makes more sense, and is safer for the species, than incest. Homosexuals do not reproduce. Incest allows for reproduction, which weakens the species. Flaws in DNA are intensified in children of incestuous relationships. they are magnified, because the DNA being passed on is substantially the same, without any admixture that would weaken and dilute the bad genes.

I give no shits about their "greater level of expression, intimacy and spirituality", I don't want their 12-fingered, two-headed and still halfwit (even counting both heads) kids mixing with my grandkids in the schoolyard. That removes it from the realm of "the privacy of their own home".

So, when they ask "if homosexuals can do it, why can't parents and kids?" tell 'em "because... science". 

I guess that is one way to find out how strong their pseudo-commitment to "science" is...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-12-2021, 10:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote: From a purely biological, scientific viewpoint, homosexuality makes more sense, and is safer for the species, than incest. Homosexuals do not reproduce. Incest allows for reproduction, which weakens the species. Flaws in DNA are intensified in children of incestuous relationships. they are magnified, because the DNA being passed on is substantially the same, without any admixture that would weaken and dilute the bad genes.

I give no shits about their "greater level of expression, intimacy and spirituality", I don't want their 12-fingered, two-headed and still halfwit (even counting both heads) kids mixing with my grandkids in the schoolyard. That removes it from the realm of "the privacy of their own home".

So, when they ask "if homosexuals can do it, why can't parents and kids?" tell 'em "because... science". 

I guess that is one way to find out how strong their pseudo-commitment to "science" is...

Yeah I know... there's very little more horrific than the thought of making incest legal...
I will not comment on this because I feel it is wrong in so many ways.
But if any states do Fully Legalize Incest it will be California and New York That is JMHO. 

I found this though and it may surprise you that a few countries do not consider this totally illegal.

Quote:Countries Where Incest Is Legal 2021

Incest in the U.S.

In the United States, incest is a statutory crime that is often classified as a felony. Rape and incest are considered separate crimes as mutual consent is required for incest and not for rape. When one person is under the age of consent recognized by law, it is considered rape. Additionally, sexual relations between two people of half-blood are often prohibited and those related by affinities, such as step-parents or in-laws.

State laws on incest vary. The majority of states have laws that make incest illegal. The punishments associated with engaging in incest vary by state. Rhode Island and New Jersey do not currently have any laws against incest between consenting adults but prohibit marriage for incestuous relationships.

Incest Legality Around the World

The legality of incest varies from country to country. In some countries, incest is punishable by the death penalty, such as in BruneiIranNigeriaSaudi ArabiaSomalia, the United Arab Emirates, and Sudan (if same-sex relations). In Afghanistan, incest between consenting adults results in the death penalty in Taliban-controlled territories.

In Italy, incest is only illegal if it provokes public scandal. In this case, it can be punishable from two to eight years in jail.

Twenty-two countries around the world have not criminalized incest.

In Spain and Russia, consensual incest is fully legal; however, people who are related as siblings, half-siblings, a stepparent, and a stepchild may not marry.

Incest is also not strictly prohibited under Portuguese law.
Additionally, no laws prohibit consenting relatives from having sexual relations in FranceBelgium, and Luxembourg. The people of the Netherlands are allowed to engage in incest as well but cannot get married.

In Greece, incest is illegal for adults, but there is no law prohibiting minors from engaging in incest. In SerbiaSlovenia, and Lithuania, incest is illegal as long as both persons are over 18. In Serbia and Slovenia, incest is illegal if one or both of the person is an underage relative by blood or an underage sibling.

In Israel, incest is legal if both persons are over 21 years old. It is illegal if one or both of the persons is an underage relative by blood or adoption.
Incest is also legal in ArgentinaBrazilIndia, the Ivory CoastJapanLatviaSouth KoreaThailand, and Turkey.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-13-2021, 12:06 AM)guohua Wrote: I will not comment on this because I feel it is wrong in so many ways.

I totally agree with the sentiment.. 

Quote:But if any states do Fully Legalize Incest it will be California and New York That is JMHO.

True that!

Quote: I found this though and it may surprise you that a few countries do not consider this totally illegal.

That's interesting... I hadn't realised it was legal anywhere..
(04-12-2021, 10:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote: From a purely biological, scientific viewpoint, homosexuality makes more sense, and is safer for the species, than incest. Homosexuals do not reproduce. Incest allows for reproduction, which weakens the species. Flaws in DNA are intensified in children of incestuous relationships. they are magnified, because the DNA being passed on is substantially the same, without any admixture that would weaken and dilute the bad genes.

sure nuff, this is what they'll end up with. 

[Image: TWBB.png]

Sure... OK. That's a little weird. 

Normally, it's a good day when the government stays out of peoples' business for the most part.  

Normally, I am good with whatever consenting adults do is their business as long as they are not hurting someone or infringing on other's liberty. 

But today? When did this modified relationship begin? Was the child still a child? If not, what is the mental state of the person now? Do they plan on having children (grandchildren? both?)? Is that fair to said possible children?
(04-13-2021, 03:07 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Sure... OK. That's a little weird. 

Normally, it's a good day when the government stays out of peoples' business for the most part.  

Normally, I am good with whatever consenting adults do is their business as long as they are not hurting someone or infringing on other's liberty. 

But today? When did this modified relationship begin? Was the child still a child? If not, what is the mental state of the person now? Do they plan on having children (grandchildren? both?)? Is that fair to said possible children?

Those are very fair questions and you almost have to assume this type of thing began in childhood, and the child groomed to this young.

I don't think anyone with a normal parent/child relationship suddenly becomes sexually attracted to one another... 

My son and I are only 15 years apart in age and I'm attracted to men older than myself and he's attracted to younger women than himself... And I think that stems from it just being ewww, he could be my son and the reverse for my son... it's just ewww, that's like dating my mom type thing... 

I can't even imagine such an incestuous relationship as in this lawsuit developing in any kind of a normal parent/child relationship.. 

There's got to be background there but the suit is apparently being brought anonymously so no one can look into the matter fully. 

They are claiming to not be having children in this marriage they are asking for though.
Disgusting.

Here is an appropriate procedure to follow now:

1. Throw the parent in to a prison cell
2. Throw away the key
3. Throw up
4. Done
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Many years ago I was watching one of those US daytime talk shows where a man had unknowingly married his own adult daughter. How they found out was when Mom finally got to meet son-in-law and the grandbabies and recognized the one night stand who fathered her daughter.

I don't know what state they lived in but the courts ruled that since they already had two perfectly healthy children between them with absolutely no abnormalities that provided they both be surgically sterilized they could stay together. 

Personally I think there is absolutely no way they didn't recognize that they looked and were built nearly exactly alike, but then they both seemed to be of limited class and intelligence and may have actually been that stupid. 

Sickening either way to me though.

I believe if this case wins it will be the next step toward legalized pedophilia. 

It's a sick, sad world.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
mediumfacepalm
Another Time Magazine Journalist too lazy to leave his desk.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.