Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Australia has secret plans to ATTACK China! Beating the drums of WAR!
Exclamation 
Disclaimer: I am a born and bred aussie and this is my buck o five ...

Explanation: And those plans are national security level top secret and not allowed to be known generally ... but I spy with my little eye, something very strange ...

The secret is that Australia has a "Do (mostly) Nothing At All" Serious Secret Plan when it comes to ATTACKING China!

Personal Disclosure: And that aint gonna cut it when we are at WAR with China ok!

War is just politics by other means ... politics is just economics by other means! Who are you gonna bank on or against in this WAR eh?

Here is why ...

War Is a Racket

Further reading: ...

China's trade war with Australia is affecting a growing number of industries. How did we get here?

Why China is being blamed for cyber attacks on Australia, and what its hackers might be looking for

Australia’s serious strategic update

China's response to that ^^^^ : ...

China releases white paper on national defence strategy, warns of 'Taiwan independence'

A broader strategic picture: ...

China warns Australia against hosting US missiles, warns of ‘countermeasures’

It is called the "Hedgehog/Achidna" bristle of antiship missiles to keep China's navy at bay and it is a purely defensive posture that Australia can not maintain IMO!

Australia needs to go on the offensive and stop being China's whore!

This is the news article that triggered me ...

Vietnam ready for combat in South China Sea as naval ships swarm region China’s muscling in with missile boats. The Philippines is sending over aircraft. Now another play has laid a stake in the South China Sea. 

And I can see Australia being dragged deeper into this WAR if we dont acknowledge that we are actually at war and act like it!

We must do the impossible ... we must cut the head of the Dragon off and quickly. The sooner the better!

Our sacrifice for Liberty may be all that stands in the way of CCP Tyranny world wide!

Should Australia have an arms race with China and if yes should Australia go "Nuclear" in both power and weapons to counteract the Dragons Breath?

Should the Three Gorges Dam be a viable target?

When will Australia act like real men again? Do we still got game?

Because Freedom Isn't Free ...

@My Fellow Rogues ... minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Seems like we better all start learning to speak Chinese very soon. 
I wonder which dialect will be the new NWO official language?

Dang I'm glad I like Asian food or this could be terrible!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-12-2021, 02:09 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Seems like we better all start learning to speak Chinese very soon. 

@"GeauxHomeLittleD",
Maybe we could get @"guohua" to start a thread teaching us Chinese?  

I remember hearing in church that the end times would start with a war with China, and more and more countries would get involved until we had World War III.  They said the U.S. would fall and there would be one dictator ruling the whole world. The people will love him, but after two years he will be possessed by evil and that's when the battle between Satan and God's angels starts. 
I might have that country wrong. Might not be China that starts it. Could be Russia, or someone else, but the point is, the U.S. falls. It's been a very long time since I was in church, but I remember that story.
(04-12-2021, 03:01 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 02:09 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Seems like we better all start learning to speak Chinese very soon. 

@"GeauxHomeLittleD",

I remember hearing in church that the end times would start with a war with China, and more and more countries would get involved until we had World War III.  They said the U.S. would fall and there would be one dictator ruling the whole world. The people will love him, but after two years he will be possessed by evil and that's when the battle between Satan and God's angels starts. 
I might have that country wrong. Might not be China that starts it. Could be Russia, or someone else, but the point is, the U.S. falls. It's been a very long time since I was in church, but I remember that story.

The Kings of the East.... yep, straight out of Revelations 16:12...

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
If anyone but Biden was in the White House I would have guaranteed Australia would not be fighting alone. Now I would not bet on anything the idiots running this show have planned.

The longer they wait to engage China the worse it is going to be as they (China) are perfecting all the weapon systems they have stolen from the West.

This is one war that could be an extinction level event for much if not most of humankind.

But hey you gotta do what you gotta do.. There is a mandate that has always held to be true, "If you want peace be prepared for war" !
(04-12-2021, 03:01 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

@"GeauxHomeLittleD",

With the current crop of politicians it will not take something Biblical for America to fall into a 3rd world country status.

i already know how to name children in chinese.
go into the kicthen, get all the pots and pans, throw them up in the air. then listen.

ping bong bang
ring ding dong
klang gong ding 
Biggrin

just kidding, hope no one took offense.
[Image: TWBB.png]

I hope there will be no war...

BUT if a war starts, between Australia and China, you can bet your butts that i am going to support Australia. Support, during war time, from a drunken keyboard warrior from his bedroom in Finland, is important.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BJUrBoFAxJEK/     WW3 and some of the causes
The majority of Australia's population has been disarmed.  We are controlled by sooks in our thinking.

Why wouldn't China see us as a soft target.  Without derailing this thread I'll leave readers with the progressive thinking of Auissie professionals and this is only one example.

The Australian National University's (ANU), Gender Institute has published a handbook in which the words “mother“ and “father” are replaced with “gestational“ and “non-gestational“ parent. 

China would obviously take the stand that an invasion will find little resistance as the sookie la la's would run.  The example expressed is simply one of many changes that sneak in under the radar.  Who funds this crap.  Hope it ain't my taxes.

Betcha Chinese military are laughing at this.

My thoughts and regards,

Bally:)
(04-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Bally002 Wrote: The majority of Australia's population has been disarmed.  We are controlled by sooks in our thinking.

Why wouldn't China see us as a soft target.  Without derailing this thread I'll leave readers with the progressive thinking of Auissie professionals and this is only one example.

The Australian National University's (ANU), Gender Institute has published a handbook in which the words “mother“ and “father” are replaced with “gestational“ and “non-gestational“ parent. 

China would obviously take the stand that an invasion will find little resistance as the sookie la la's would run.  The example expressed is simply one of many changes that sneak in under the radar.  Who funds this crap.  Hope it ain't my taxes.

Betcha Chinese military are laughing at this.

My thoughts and regards,

Bally:)

I'm told that there is still firepower in the Outback, and that not everyone turned in their guns. I also know, for certain, that guns are being smuggled in by the criminal elements - some of them pretty high profile "elements" indeed! 

So what one needs to do is cultivate friendships in low places, and get a complete set of Ion Idreiss' "Guerrilla" series from WWII when they thought the Japanese might invade. I highly recommend that series. It was a 5 booklet series as I recall, although the only one I have now is "The Scout". but it is packed with information that has been more or less lost by modern urban kids. I guess they can't read it on any of their "devices".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

If you look at the distance between Australia and China it is my opinion that China does not have the assets to launch an invasion. If China wanted to play nasty and nuke Australia then most of the world would be against them.
There are many flash points around the world today and what will happen is anyone's guess... If things go nuclear (which I doubt and hope that never happens) then all bets are off. This is a time in world history where we need our brightest and best negotiators running the country ... Which IMO we ain't got ! 
Quote:Russia has been very clear. It will not allow Kiev to reacquire Crimea or the Russian-aligned breakaway proto-states of Luhansk and Donetsk. It has responded to Ukrainian President Zelensky's signing of Decree No. 117/2021 directing the Ukraine Army to recapture and reunify these areas by flooding the Ukraine-Russia border with weapons, troops, tanks, and elite paratroopers. Russia is ready for war.

China has been very clear. It considers Taiwan a renegade province and the Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea and the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea as territorial possessions. It has promised to use military force to safeguard these claims and has built artificial islands in disputed territorial waters and sent fleets of "fishing vessels" to surround disputed island chains. China is ready for war. And Taiwan is ready, too.

Israel has been very clear. It will not allow a nuclear-empowered Iran to become a Damocles sword threatening Israel's very existence. Israel is ready for war.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/g...global-war
Hmmm.  Comes down to the mentality of the populace of China.  I only assume most Chinese commoners don't give a hoot about Taiwan for example and just want to get on with their lives.  Xi doesn't see it that way.  I'm sure the Taiwanese feel the same way about "just let us get on with our lives, get over domination." is my thoughts.

The Island of Tasmania, south of Aussie, which is a little bit smaller than Taiwan in area and has a much lesser population, if they decided to succeed or become autonomous from the Australian mainland you wouldn't see the mental bellicosity that China displays towards Taiwan.

There'd be a referendum and if the majority decided then that would be the decision.  For or against succession. There would be no military threats or action.  

Chinese politicians and military are bullies and really need a bloody nose not just for the world but even for their common population.

My little bit on input, Tragic for China.

Kind regards,

Bally :)

I agree with you on this one.

I have been seriously suggesting to all my friends and family since around 2012, that they should encourage their children to learn Chinese.

I find it interesting that much of what some feel are the negatives about the Chinese government, are very much the same behaviors we have known to be part of our own government history, and recently, are the same behaviors some fear we are losing due to the changes in our society, regarding sex and gender.

I like some American Chinese food, but what we think of as Asian food, is rarely seen in my friend's home. She was born in China, but her family moved to Thailand when she was a teen. She lived in Hong Kong for a spell after she married, and before she moved to the US. Chinese food in the average Chinese home is not what most of us see on the menu.

We have been close friends for almost 40 years. I have tried to learn Chinese from her, she is an interpreter, and speaks several dialects, but my poor old brain just is not up to it. I can't remember what I had for breakfast so, learning a new language is not in the cards for me.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers