Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mRNA vaccines may cause your body to churn out PRIONS that “eat your brain” like Mad
Quote:April 8th, 2021: mRNA vaccines may cause your body to churn out PRIONS that “eat your brain” like Mad Cow Disease

The mRNA vaccine works by hijacking your body’s cells and causing them to churn out proteins modeled after the spike proteins in the SARS-cov-2 coronavirus. Since that structure includes prion-like regions, random errors in mRNA sequences — which may be truncated by the human immune system before they reach the ribosomes in the cells — could cause mRNA vaccine recipients to churn out prions in their own bodies.

The risk of this was assessed by Dr. J. Bart Classen, who authored a paper in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases: “Covid-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease.”

www.naturalnews.com
Hmmm, cain't be no worse than Agent Orange.... 
"Dr. Angela Rasmussen, a virologist affiliated with Georgetown University, told USA TODAY Classen's paper held "no scientific weight at all" and that the journal his article is published in, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, was "not a reputable or reliable journal." (Microbiology & Infectious Diseases is an open-access journal published by SciVision Publishers, a potential predatory publisher intended for profit rather than academic peer-review.)

Dr. David Gorski, professor of surgery and oncology at the Wayne State University School of Medicine, echoed Rasmussen in a Feb. 22 blog post for Science-Based Medicine.

"What we have here is a whole heck of a lot of speculation, with the finding of an obscure connection based on methodology that is not explained with anywhere near the level of rigor a real molecular biology or bioinformatics scientist would require to be convinced," Gorski concludes.

It's worth noting this is not the first time Classen has used "science" to claim vaccines do more harm than good. In 1999, he claimed the influenza vaccine caused type 1 diabetes, a claim disproven by Johns Hopkins University's Institute for Vaccine Safety. "
internet Agent Provocateur
It's the zombie apocalypse!  

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
Well that is some positive stuff right there. 

I have no clue if it's true or not but...
(04-10-2021, 07:14 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: "Dr. Angela Rasmussen, a virologist affiliated with Georgetown University, told USA TODAY Classen's paper held "no scientific weight at all" and that the journal his article is published in, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, was "not a reputable or reliable journal." (Microbiology & Infectious Diseases is an open-access journal published by SciVision Publishers, a potential predatory publisher intended for profit rather than academic peer-review.)

Dr. David Gorski, professor of surgery and oncology at the Wayne State University School of Medicine, echoed Rasmussen in a Feb. 22 blog post for Science-Based Medicine.

"What we have here is a whole heck of a lot of speculation, with the finding of an obscure connection based on methodology that is not explained with anywhere near the level of rigor a real molecular biology or bioinformatics scientist would require to be convinced," Gorski concludes.

It's worth noting this is not the first time Classen has used "science" to claim vaccines do more harm than good. In 1999, he claimed the influenza vaccine caused type 1 diabetes, a claim disproven by Johns Hopkins University's Institute for Vaccine Safety. "

So, what you're saying is that what we have here is dueling scientists, which is kinda how science gets done in the first place. And, If Classen goes 22 years between conspiracies, I'd hardly think of him as a hotbed of conspiracy theory. As far as "potential" predatory publishers go, all of the scientific journals I am aware of are pretty predatory, and charge exorbitant rates for their journals, or even single article out of one issue - which indicates that they too are "in it for profit". That's why I go straight to the scientists and get copies of their personal copy of the paper from them rather than shelling out megabucks for the same papers from journals where they were published. While virology and microbiology are not my things, i presume it works the same way in their circles as it does in physics, astronomy, anthropology, and archaeology.

So, my question is, what sort of scientist is Classen? I've never heard of him, so I don't know. Is he a virologist or microbiologist, or is he a surgeon or oncologist like Dr. David Gorsky? That would factor in for me - whether he is in the proper field, or a divergent one as Gorsky is. That would tend to lay a thumb on the scales when weighing their opinions one against the other,  in my book.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’