Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So how can mind control work
Interesting video:
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/07/the-ele...sense.html
Quote: Video Synopsis:
In the world today is a massive technological based conspiracy using Directed Energy Weapons and Black Project Artificial Intelligence. Black Project AI Controls Directed Energy Weapons. Remote Neural Monitoring turns the human brain into a 5 sense surveillance device. Electronic Telepathy can impersonate any existent or fictional being. And Electromagnetic Mind Control can completely hijack a mind...

This video aims to give watchers a birds eye view of what is going on after a crash course on directed energy weapons and black project technology capabilities, while developing awareness based defenses of this technological warfare. The Electronic Control Grid is the second full length film produced by Omnisense. Covert Transhumanism was the first.

Will have to wait to view the video at the moment, but bet @"Mystic Wanderer" will enjoy seeing this when she logs back on!

Definitely going to 'bookmark' to watch later

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Excellent video @727sky.   minusculethumbsup2 

I'm glad to know that my previous warnings/posts has gotten others to take a closer look at what is really going on around us using this super-advanced technology.  However, I think there are some lies mixed in with the truth in this video. I might be wrong, but I don't buy that we aren't being contacted by ETs. There is too much ancient physical evidence to suggest otherwise.

By saying that EVERYTHING "supernatural/paranormal" is caused by mind control technology is really pushing it! I could go into more that suggests some things really are beyond our natural comprehension that occur on a spiritual level, but it would take pages of posts to back up my statements, and I don't have time for that now.

This dude said he had been a target of the technology for eight years, so that tells me the Cabal could have put some of the information he is sharing into his mind to discredit what is now coming out to the public about the "good guys" up there who want to see us advance in our spiritual levels.  The Cabal don't want that!  And what a better way to make us doubt our beliefs than to say it's all been done by mind control technology.
Didn't you all think the guy reading sounded kind of... ummm... bland?  Like he had no emotion behind what he was saying?  That is a sign of mind control right there.

I'm highly intuitive, and my intuition tells me part of what this video is saying is absolutely true, and some is not. By taking away any hope for freeing ourselves of the Cabal dictators, they put us in a mass state of helplessness, which makes us easier to control. 
Nope! I'm not buying that for a minute!   minusculenonono
I've heard another interview with Dr. Trower and even though it's a bit
flat in areas and could imply being boring, it's worth listening to.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.