Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New info on Morgellon's
Well, kind of new.  It came out in 2018; however, patients are still experiencing gaslighting regarding it being a delusion. 

This study found that 100 percent of the patients had Lyme bacteria, and that the "fibers" were keratin and collagen.   This info doesn't seem to be getting out, and it's a shame.  Some of them may have had embedded textile fibers, but it definitely looks like there's some physicial pathology going on.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29774138/

Quote:Abstract

Morgellons disease (MD) is a dermatological condition characterized by aberrant production of keratin and collagen fibers in skin. Although infection with Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative agent of Lyme disease (LD), has been associated with MD, relatively few studies have hitherto provided epidemiological evidence regarding this association. A cohort of 1000 seropositive North American LD patients was evaluated for the presence of MD. Patients were diagnosed with MD based on detection of microscopic fibers in skin lesions or under unbroken skin. Demographic and clinical features of MD patients were analyzed, and laboratory testing for tickborne coinfections and other infectious agents, was performed. Subjective and objective features of MD were analyzed using statistical methods. Of 1000 seropositive LD patients, 60 (6%) were diagnosed with MD. Of these 60 patients, 75% were female and 78% presented in the late disseminated stage of MD. All 60 patients (100%) were seropositive for B. burgdorferi infection. Tickborne coinfections in these patients included Babesia spp (62%), Bartonella and Rickettsia (25% each), Ehrlichia (15%) and Anaplasma (10%). Helicobacter pylori was detected in 12% of MD patients. In all, 77% of MD patients had one or more coinfections.
It's probably been 20 years ago that my husband had something under his skin that was irritating him badly. I used a needle to prick the top layer of skin and used the tweezers to pull out something like a very, very course hair. It kept coming and coming; didn't think it was going to end. 
It was much thicker than any hair. Yes, I would call it a fiber. 
We were both amazed at the thickness and how long it was. No wonder it was irritating him. 
I don't know if he had MD, but I wouldn't be surprised.  
No more fibers afterwards that I know of, so I'm not sure what caused it.
(04-04-2021, 05:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's probably been 20 years ago that my husband had something under his skin that was irritating him badly. I used a needle to prick the top layer of skin and used the tweezers to pull out something like a very, very course hair. It kept coming and coming; didn't think it was going to end. 
We were both amazed at the thickness and how long it was. No wonder it was irritating him. 

Really strange things can go on with the body, can't they?
I have never had a patient with Morgellons Disease nor have I heard it called by that name, so I went to my Old (very old) Chinese Traditional Medicine books.
Found it after I translated Morgellons Disease to Mandarin Chinese  " Mo Jilongsi disease " .

Okay, the treatment from this section will sound strange to many of you, but I will say this right now, I know of these Herbs and many are VERY, VERY POWERFUL when mixed together and if NOT measured precisely can Kill immediately.

This relates to a therapeutic drug for the Mo Jilongsi disease (Morgellons disease). 
The therapeutic drug is formed by combining traditional Chinese medicines in parts by mass as follows: 15 parts of isatis roots, 10 parts of rhizoma smilacis glabrae, 10 parts of figwort roots, 10 parts of coptis chinensis, 10 parts of fructus cnidii, 10 parts of prepared rehmannia roots, 9 parts of peach seeds, 10 parts of angelica sinensis, 10 parts of zaocys dhumnades, 5 parts of stiff silkworms, 12 parts of mother-of-pearl, 6 parts of bupleurum chinense, 10 parts of tuber fleeceflower stems, 10 parts of largehead atractylodes rhizome and 6 parts of mint.

Now I'll translate what was thought to cause this disease years ago, yes long before any of you or even myself was born. 

In view of traditional Chinese medicine, the etiological factor of the Morgellons disease is analyzed, the Mo Jilongsi disease (Morgellons disease) is caused by scratching infection due to the fact that wind, dampness and pathogenic heat block the skin and cause pruritus, or is caused by mental stress, mental depression, liver depression turning into heat, heat lodging in nutrient blood, meridian stasis, wind produced from blood heat, yin impairment and blood loss after long time, nutrient blood loss, wind produced from blood deficiency as well as moisture loss of skin, the Morgellons disease is treated with composition of traditional Chinese medicines with functions of soothing the liver, clearing heat, removing dampness, relieving itching, dispelling the wind, relieving internal heat or fever, enriching blood and moistening dryness, and the curative effect is remarkable.

I saved the best for last.
Some think that these symptoms are infected by the arthropod of some the unknown or parasite and causes, and also some think that this source of disease by stardust carries back the extraterrestrial virus of the earth.
tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-04-2021, 05:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's probably been 20 years ago that my husband had something under his skin that was irritating him badly. I used a needle to prick the top layer of skin and used the tweezers to pull out something like a very, very course hair. It kept coming and coming; didn't think it was going to end. 

That sounds like an ingrown hair. I used to get them all the time when I was still shaving. Sometimes two or 3 would intertwine and sort of "bond" together. If you don't get them out soon enough, they can just keep growing and growing, under the skin. I extracted one once that was about 8" long, meaning it had been growing there for over a year. I've extracted shorter ones that looked almost like black splinters, where 2 or 3 were growing together.

The problem went away when I stopped shaving.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-04-2021, 05:35 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Well, kind of new.  It came out in 2018; however, patients are still experiencing gaslighting regarding it being a delusion. 

This study found that 100 percent of the patients had Lyme bacteria, and that the "fibers" were keratin and collagen.   This info doesn't seem to be getting out, and it's a shame.  Some of them may have had embedded textile fibers, but it definitely looks like there's some physicial pathology going on.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29774138/

Quote:Abstract

Morgellons disease (MD) is a dermatological condition characterized by aberrant production of keratin and collagen fibers in skin. Although infection with Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative agent of Lyme disease (LD), has been associated with MD, relatively few studies have hitherto provided epidemiological evidence regarding this association. A cohort of 1000 seropositive North American LD patients was evaluated for the presence of MD. Patients were diagnosed with MD based on detection of microscopic fibers in skin lesions or under unbroken skin. Demographic and clinical features of MD patients were analyzed, and laboratory testing for tickborne coinfections and other infectious agents, was performed. Subjective and objective features of MD were analyzed using statistical methods. Of 1000 seropositive LD patients, 60 (6%) were diagnosed with MD. Of these 60 patients, 75% were female and 78% presented in the late disseminated stage of MD. All 60 patients (100%) were seropositive for B. burgdorferi infection. Tickborne coinfections in these patients included Babesia spp (62%), Bartonella and Rickettsia (25% each), Ehrlichia (15%) and Anaplasma (10%). Helicobacter pylori was detected in 12% of MD patients. In all, 77% of MD patients had one or more coinfections.

That is interesting. Every time I read about Morgellons Disease, it's always poo-pooed. The patients are suffering some mental problems and just think they are sick. That seemed ridiculous to me. They were obviously suffering form something. 

Now we see ticks and their microscopic creepy crawlies have a big time connection.
(04-04-2021, 06:36 PM)guohua Wrote: I have never had a patient with Morgellons Disease nor have I heard it called by that name, so I went to my Old (very old) Chinese Traditional Medicine books.
Found it after I translated Morgellons Disease to Mandarin Chinese  " Mo Jilongsi disease " .

Okay, the treatment from this section will sound strange to many of you, but I will say this right now, I know of these Herbs and many are VERY, VERY POWERFUL when mixed together and if NOT measured precisely can Kill immediately.

This relates to a therapeutic drug for the Mo Jilongsi disease (Morgellons disease). 
The therapeutic drug is formed by combining traditional Chinese medicines in parts by mass as follows: 15 parts of isatis roots, 10 parts of rhizoma smilacis glabrae, 10 parts of figwort roots, 10 parts of coptis chinensis, 10 parts of fructus cnidii, 10 parts of prepared rehmannia roots, 9 parts of peach seeds, 10 parts of angelica sinensis, 10 parts of zaocys dhumnades, 5 parts of stiff silkworms, 12 parts of mother-of-pearl, 6 parts of bupleurum chinense, 10 parts of tuber fleeceflower stems, 10 parts of largehead atractylodes rhizome and 6 parts of mint.

Now I'll translate what was thought to cause this disease years ago, yes long before any of you or even myself was born. 

In view of traditional Chinese medicine, the etiological factor of the Morgellons disease is analyzed, the Mo Jilongsi disease (Morgellons disease) is caused by scratching infection due to the fact that wind, dampness and pathogenic heat block the skin and cause pruritus, or is caused by mental stress, mental depression, liver depression turning into heat, heat lodging in nutrient blood, meridian stasis, wind produced from blood heat, yin impairment and blood loss after long time, nutrient blood loss, wind produced from blood deficiency as well as moisture loss of skin, the Morgellons disease is treated with composition of traditional Chinese medicines with functions of soothing the liver, clearing heat, removing dampness, relieving itching, dispelling the wind, relieving internal heat or fever, enriching blood and moistening dryness, and the curative effect is remarkable.

Some think that these symptoms are infected by the arthropod of some the unknown or parasite and causes, and also some think that this source of disease by stardust carries back the extraterrestrial virus of the earth.
tinysure

Wow, that was interesting to read.   So this disease has been around a long time.  Sounds like if Morgellon patients get dismissed here, they need to find a TCM practitioner.....if not here, then overseas, assuming they can travel.

The arthropod (or one of the arthropods/parasites?) would be the tick.   It's the primary one that carries borrelia burgdorferi, which was found in 100 percent of the patients.

Looking up "yin".   All of my favorite teas have "yin" in the name.
(04-05-2021, 02:05 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: That is interesting. Every time I read about Morgellons Disease, it's always poo-pooed. The patients are suffering some mental problems and just think they are sick. That seemed ridiculous to me. They were obviously suffering form something. 

Now we see ticks and their microscopic creepy crawlies have a big time connection.

Yes, they continuously get the gaslighting treatment, which is flat-out psychological abuse.  And now we're seeing definitive proof there is a pathogen(s) involved.  This isn't the only article, if you search the literature.  I don't know why this info isn't out there more.   Maybe because it's a rare disease.  

Yay, Plum Island.  The gift that keeps on giving. Although with guohua's input that this disease has been around a long time, maybe Plum Island wasn't responsible. I don't know.
(04-04-2021, 06:36 PM)guohua Wrote: I have never had a patient with Morgellons Disease nor have I heard it called by that name, so I went to my Old (very old) Chinese Traditional Medicine books.

tinysure

That is a pretty complex mixture. How did the first people to use this figure that out?
(04-05-2021, 02:32 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:

tinysure

That is a pretty complex mixture. How did the first people to use this figure that out?

I can not answer that question, I wasn't alive when the formulas in my oldest book where written.
I can say that a lot of trial end error had to accrued back then and more than one Practitioner would have been put to death if it was a Nobleman or woman or Emperor they were treating and that patient died.

I was scratching my head over the statement of Star Dust From Extraterrestrials.  tinysurprised  What did they see or know that we don't?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-05-2021, 04:12 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 02:32 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:

tinysure

I can not answer that question, I wasn't alive when the formulas in my oldest book where written.
I can say that a lot of trial end error had to accrued back then and more than one Practitioner would have been put to death if it was a Nobleman or woman or Emperor they were treating and that patient died.

I was scratching my head over the statement of Star Dust From Extraterrestrials.  tinysurprised  What did they see or know that we don't?

Sounds like a rough job back in the day.

As far as extraterrestrial stardust? I have no idea. But I will check Amazon later tonight.