Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Somebody Sign This Girl Up !
Star 
Sign Her UP !!!!  tinybiggrin

Marjorie Taylor Greene
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Looks like a true Rogue to me!   tinybiggrin     minusculeknocks
I'm ready to sign her up, just waiting on her to come by and apply. No doubt she is one of "us" - did you see the barbells? It said "Rogue" right on them!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

That is some REAL physical strength right there. Admirable!

smallawesome
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I need to rest and take a nap after watching that !! tinybigeyes
Don't let the barbells fool you just because they said "Rogue" right on them. They also said "25" which I presume meant 25 pounds, making the whole assembly only weigh 60 pounds. Might have been 25 kg each side, but that would still only be 120 pounds for the whole shebang... I think I could take her in an arm wrestling match!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’