Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Introduces Massive Infrastructure Plan and Stumbles Through Explaining It
Lightbulb 
Grimacing Biden and the Whitehouse unveiled their mass plan to (bankrupt) rebuild America using $2 Trillion as the fresh bait.

Everything from soup to nuts is covered.

Climate bullshit planned as well as the Border policies (just think of the success stories).

Infrastructure like broadband water and electricity sure to bring all America together (and/or to its knees).

Graft, bribery and payoffs galore hidden in the fine print along with Gigantopithecus level tax increases.

Mostly pie-in-the-sky since there may not be a way to actually make it all work (wait that's the real plan)!!

What's YOUR favorite part(s) ?

What part(s) will victimize YOU ?

[Image: Biden-Mask-Cuffs-SM.jpg]
Quote:“This is not a plan that tinkers around the edges. It is a once-in-a-generation investment in America, unlike anything we’ve done since we built the Interstate Highway System and the Space Race,” in the 1950s and ’60s, Biden said.

“We have to move now. I’m convinced that if we act now, in 50 years people will look back and say, ‘This was the moment America won the future.’ ”

The administration’s promises are vast and may prove difficult to enact, even if the effort can get through Democrats’ extremely narrow majority in Congress. The immediate rejection of the plan by leading Republicans suggested that the path toward a bipartisan compromise on infrastructure would be very difficult to achieve, leaving the White House’s next move unclear.

LINK-->  White House unveils $2 trillion infrastructure and climate plan, setting up giant battle over size and cost of government

Heavy make-up, heavy medication, big screen teleprompter setup bwaaahahahaha huge audience !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hgkb-SM...ingtonPost
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Quote:“We have to move now. I’m convinced that if we act now, in 50 years people will look back and say, ‘This was the moment America won the future.’ ”

They have to "move now" because they know Trump and his base will be coming along soon to boot them all out of power. 
Only thing I see looking back in 50 years under the Biden administration is a lot of slaves thinking/crying because they wouldn't look at the evidence that was there to tell them how they were being lied to now. They could have taken the other choice to make America great again, but they chose to turn it into a third world country. I hope they appreciate the tents and crumbs they have to live on then. I won't be around to say "I told you so", thank goodness!
I 100% agree our infrastructure needs maintenance. Previous administrations have promised attention and here we are with nothing. 

With that said, I 100% do not trust this bill. How much actually goes to things like aging bridges and dams versus how much goes to BS? 

Remember that C19 bill with 9% of funding going for anything involved with the pandemic? The rest? 

And a climate plan? Unless someone can convince me it has something to do with roads and rails, leave it for another legislation. 

And then how effective are those dollars being spent? I was part of enough money burning in the DoD to make anyone puke. Maybe I am just jaded. 

The truth is no one in Congress or the oval office authored this bill. They have no clue what's in it except what they are told to sell. Of course the information campaign will push out enough pearl clutching and tear jerking to sink an oil tanker. 

tinyok tinyok tinyok
I'm gonna sit back and wait, wait to see what is actually in the bill. Only 25% of it has anything at all to do with any infrastructure. The other 75% is pork of various flavors. The infrastructure plan is unworkable, which can only mean that it is a Trojan Horse to sneak the other 75% in under the noses of Americans.

Even if the infrastructure were workable, it would only make more Americans dependent on government money, like the New Deal did. More government handouts to promote dependency on government, in disguise. Where do they think they will get the money to pay for all this crap they are throwing out? Even if they taxed us 100% for the next 100 years, they couldn't cover it. There is another plan at work here, and I smell CCP involvement.

Everything they do in DC now is a scam, a con game.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’