Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Smear Campaign Against Matt Gaetz
The Deep State Commies are at it again. 
Apparently, they see Matt Gaetz as a threat to their party, so they have launched a smear campaign against him.  

Read the full story here:  Link

Quote:The NY Times released a report claiming that Rep. Matt Gaetz from Florida was being investigated for having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl a couple of years ago. 

Gatez said former federal prosecutor David L. McGee was trying to extort his family for money to keep the smear story quite, but things didn't turn out as planned for McGee. 

Quote:Rep. Matt Gaetz: What is happening is an extortion of me and my family involving a former Department of Justice official. On March 16th, my father got a text message demanding a meeting wherein a person demanded $25 million in exchange for making horrible sex trafficking allegations of me go away. Our family was so troubled by that we went to the local FBI and the FBI and the Department of Justice were so concerned about this, that they asked my dad to wear a wire. Which he did with the former Department of Justice official. Tonight I am demanding that the Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction which will prove me innocent. These allegations are not true and they were meant to bleed my family. This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that tonight somehow The New York Times is leaking this information, smearing me and ruining the investigation.

Click the link above to read more. 

Here is the video interview with Tucker Carlson:

Matt Gatez is a patriotic American. I have always liked him, but I will wait to see how this turns out before declaring his innocence. Until he is proven guilty, I'll stand behind him because it's pretty clear to me that this is just another tactic the Left uses to lead politicians around by the nose and to vote as they are told on policies. 

What do you all think?
Gatez uncovered something about somebody very powerful.

Soon we might know who and what  smallgreensmoker

He definitely cracked some nerves  mediumbiggrin
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
From Amazing Polly on GAB: 

Quote:One of the guys involved in the Matt Gaetz extortion scheme is a fraudster who got busted for - get this - trying to defraud people over some swampland in Florida.
Maybe that's where the phrase originated, who knows!

News article is from July, 2005:

[Image: 0cccf3652231f46f.png]
When these smear campaigns get ramped up, why is it always underage females if the smearee is a male? 

Do the smearers feel this has the biggest impact? Are most low-information Americans obsessed with it? 

Then why do real pedophiles get a pass? Shoot, totally covered up. And get to fly private jets to private islands in the Caribbean. 

For the record, I have no clue if what is being said about this guy is true or not. That's the hazard of always crying wolf.
The last years dealing with politics and all the proven lies that have been shown under the light of truth, nothing surprises me anymore. I think we need a change but short of a benevolent dictator I have no answers unless it is a firing squad for the corrupt and lies.. Forget the Squad idea just one marksman would be enough or a Katana and save ammo.

Do like the Saudis and do the televised execution in a park. You would only have to do a few and that crap would stop. As the wise man said, "You have to sacrifice a few peaches to make a peach cobbler".

Just musing as we are way to civilized to even recognize just how big a problem all this is until the corruption is so deep there is no cure. Sit back and relax, no fear, until the dogs come after you.

Quote:Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?
Here is what I think, but most probably aren't going to like my opinion- your problem, not mine!

Whether the guy is innocent or guilty remains to be seen, but why is everybody freaking out about the chick being 17?

In most states in the US 17 is considered a legal adult. When my girls were in high school they were told at assembly by school administrators that at age 17 they could legally move out of their parents house, get a job, get an apartment, etc. At age 17 a whole lot of females are already mothers and many are even married. My own mother was married at 17 and gave birth to me just over a month after turning 18. At 17 years old I was dating guys in their 20s to early 30s.

Even now the Dems are screaming that 16 years old is an adult and are trying to change law to allow them to vote. So why the hell are people tripping over a 17 year old? Because of supposed sex trafficking? Sorry y'all but prostitutes turning tricks isn't the same as kidnapping 8 year olds and selling them at auction to pedos. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]