Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More COVID19 Scare Garbage from the U.S. CDC
Brick 
Some more professional scare tactics from the squirmy nervous CDC Director and Dr Fauci (Mr fumblefuck himself) !!

All bullshit from the Director of the CDC at the highest levels !!

The claim now is COVID19 coming hard with a 4th wave onslaught !! tinylaughing

Yet we have bullfuck Biden saying everybody should be vaccinated in a couple of months anyway (so just who is gonna keep getting "infected"?)!! roflmao

Dr Rochelle Walensky on some White House forum show scaring the crap out of unsuspecting Democrats and other uninformed Citizens with cheap talk of "Impending Doom" !!

Seems we have more dumb bells at the helm than we anticipated.

Now is the time for 81,268,924 opinions to come forward and be heard !!

Make SURE your double-mask is ON even though the cheap ass masks let most of the virus particles in anyway !!

I didn't hear any official comments and URGENT recommendations about the maskless Migrants at the Border !! Hmmm wonder why? 
[Image: wuhan-accp.png]
Quote:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky went off script at a briefing Monday and made an emotional plea to Americans not to let up on public health measures amid fears of a fourth wave.

What they're saying: “I'm going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom," Walensky said, appearing to hold back tears. "We do not have the luxury of inaction. For the health of our country, we must work together now to prevent a fourth surge."

Driving the news: The White House coronavirus response team is seeking to confront the current dichotomy in the U.S., in which immense optimism from the speed of the vaccine rollout must be balanced with continued restraint in moving forward with normalcy.

"The thing that’s different this time is we actually have it in our power to be done with this scale of vaccination and that will be so much slower if we have another surge to deal with as well," Walensky said.

“I’m speaking today not necessarily as your CDC director, but as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter to ask you to just please hold on a little while longer. I so badly want to be done. I know you all so badly want to be done. We are just almost there, but not quite yet."

LINK-->  CDC director warns of "impending doom" as COVID cases increase

Listen carefully to this cackling hen and all the horrible bullshit ROFLMAO ..
"The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Monday warned of "impending doom" over rising coronavirus cases, telling the public that even though vaccines are being rolled out quickly, a fourth surge could happen if people don't start taking precautions." 
(as if nobody has been taking precautions LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pSqEzbe...el=TheHill
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Strange that Texas' numbers of infections have dropped significantly after doing away with the mask.

Makes you wonder if someone hasn't been lying all this time.   tinyshocked

Our mandate is ending at the end of this month. They better NOT reinstate it!
No one can rule if no one obeys... simple, yet at times, hazardous to your health depending on the enforcers.
It's a tandem attack, in lock step with BidenHarris demanding that open states close back up. Methinks they feel their iron grip on the throats of the people slipping off, and the loss of control over us peons is worrying them.

Why is it always "just a little while longer"? They started that bullshit with the "just 15 days to flatten the curve, and we'll be ok"... but their 15 days is running into it's second year now, and they still expect us to believe that "just a little while longer" and they will voluntarily give up their totalitarian agenda against the population? I ain't buying it.

And what the hell good is their much vaunted "vaccine"? You take the poke, and STILL have to remain in the iron grip? Nothing changes, you still are supposed to mask up and remain at a distance from everyone, stay locked down in your house when travel is not an imperative for life saving measures like buying food... and now they STILL want lockdowns and segregation in spite of their magic bullet cure? I really don't see any advantage - for the people, anyhow - in taking their dumbassed "vaccine".

They can all kiss my ass. I'm going to keep on doing what I do, living free.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-29-2021, 11:41 PM)727Sky Wrote: No one can rule if no one obeys... simple, yet at times, hazardous to your health depending on the enforcers.

True, very true... but that coin has two sides. It can be made decidedly hazardous to the health of the Enforcers, if they get too big for their britches.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-29-2021, 10:59 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pSqEzbe...el=TheHill

She's acting. It's a performance that she should be held accountable for, considering her position of trust.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-29-2021, 11:45 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 11:41 PM)727Sky Wrote: No one can rule if no one obeys... simple, yet at times, hazardous to your health depending on the enforcers.

True, very true... but that coin has two sides. It can be made decidedly hazardous to the health of the Enforcers, if they get too big for their britches.

True my friend however there is always more of them in the beginning that you and me and anyone else you can think of....unless we have a battalion of Marines and full support of some air service..

I think I have told this story before but... When it looked like Nixon was going to be impeached the First Cav loaded a troop train out of Ft. Hood, Texas with all their battle rattle to include tanks and APCs. They were ready to go but the Navy and Air farce said no so the whole Op was cancelled . They were going to ring the White House with troops and Armor to stop anyone who thought they might want a change in government by ousting Nixon .

Different country and world today if that had gone down.
(03-30-2021, 09:16 AM)727Sky Wrote:

True my friend however there is always more of them in the beginning that you and me and anyone else you can think of....unless we have a battalion of Marines and full support of some air service..

I think I have told this story before but... When it looked like Nixon was going to be impeached the First Cav loaded a troop train out of Ft. Hood, Texas with all their battle rattle to include tanks and APCs. They were ready to go but the Navy and Air farce said no so the whole Op was cancelled . They were going to ring the White House with troops and Armor to stop anyone who thought they might want a change in government by ousting Nixon .

Oh, no doubt there will be more of them than there are of us. I harbor no illusions of glory and honor. All I am saying is that life will be no more dangerous for us than it is for the ones of them who get taken out or ruined for life. They don't think about that. It'a all starry eyes, glory and honor, rah rah rah and wave that pretty red hammer and sickle flag.... until Johnny comes marching home on one leg and a crutch and has to live out his days bitter and ruined, with bad days and worse nights... for years and years. They never consider the price they may pay to slave us all up - it's always "the other guy", couldn't happen to them... but it can, and they never consider it.

There is only one of me, but if I can manage to take just two of them with me when I go, then my trip is paid for.

It's not something I would relish doing, but I'll be damned if I'll be walked on with impunity, by anyone, nor will I continue living under totalitarian rule. I've weighed the costs, and determined that the price of chains is higher than the price of a grave - too much higher. Most of my days are in the rearview mirror now, anyhow. Better for all concerned if they'd just leave my old cantankerous ass alone to finish out what I have left in peace.

This is more than just masks now. The Covid scare tactics are all about control, and if they can't scare us into submission, stronger measures are sure to follow. Give as good as you get, or a little better.

(03-30-2021, 11:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 09:16 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Oh, no doubt there will be more of them than there are of us. I harbor no illusions of glory and honor. All I am saying is that life will be no more dangerous for us than it is for the ones of them who get taken out or ruined for life. They don't think about that. It'a all starry eyes, glory and honor, rah rah rah and wave that pretty red hammer and sickle flag.... until Johnny comes marching home on one leg and a crutch and has to live out his days bitter and ruined, with bad days and worse nights... for years and years. They never consider the price they may pay to slave us all up - it's always "the other guy", couldn't happen to them... but it can, and they never consider it.

There is only one of me, but if I can manage to take just two of them with me when I go, then my trip is paid for.

It's not something I would relish doing, but I'll be damned if I'll be walked on with impunity, by anyone, nor will I continue living under totalitarian rule. I've weighed the costs, and determined that the price of chains is higher than the price of a grave - too much higher. Most of my days are in the rearview mirror now, anyhow. Better for all concerned if they'd just leave my old cantankerous ass alone to finish out what I have left in peace.

This is more than just masks now. The Covid scare tactics are all about control, and if they can't scare us into submission, stronger measures are sure to follow. Give as good as you get, or a little better.

I think I understand even though I am far away from all the madness.. I am always reminded of the saying that goes something like, "it is not your job to die for your country but to make the other bastards die for their misguided belief's or paychecks".. I must admit I like big reactions so instead of a pin prick I say off with their heads which is good for the soil and soul..hahah
Enjoying this. Wonderful. The thread. There is the OP and multiple replies. No one, NOT A SINGLE one is defending this BS.

Not a single one has shown up, being all democrat and shouting "Wear the double mask or grandma dies!" Or is it upgraded to triple mask by now? I don't know and i don't care.

But i have to emphasize, nice work ladies and gentlemen. Enough is enough, and it was more than enough a long time ago. tinyangry
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I felt a little sad this morning, when I accompanied my wife to pick-up my mother-in-law's pension.

A week ago today, I went to the post box to pop in a birthday card for a relative and my wife went inside
the village shop-cum-post office to attain the weekly pension. Dropping the card into the red slot, I looked
at a newspaper 'A Board' or meshed plaque that holds a newspaper announcement.

(Like one of these, but bolted to a wall.)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9205]

Flapping in the breeze was a large sheet of printed paper from the place I used to work for many years ago.
The announcement...?

'A One Year-On Lockdown Special'
A Souvenir Edition.

See newsagent for details.'

A week later, I looked at the weather-worn advertisement and realised again how a flu had been politically hijacked
and had helped to keep some medias afloat.
Sad.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.