Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Evergreen Freed
Well it took a long while but it appears to be free now. 
The SS Everstranded is underway again.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(03-29-2021, 03:42 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The SS Everstranded is underway again.

Cheers

Once the rum runs out, there's always change. I've seen enough Pirate movies to tell me that!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I wonder what was really going on there?  
Did they have military searching the containers for stowaways? Did they have containers filled with guns?  
That whole incident was just crazy. More than meets the eye, in my opinion.
(03-29-2021, 05:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I wonder what was really going on there?  
Did they have military searching the containers for stowaways? Did they have containers filled with guns?  
That whole incident was just crazy. More than meets the eye, in my opinion.

It may have come down to the sadly, a more usual reason of poor judgement... the cheapening of high standards.
The Japanese company that owns the Ever Given -Shoei Kisen Kaisha Ltd, may have looked to a captain and crew
that would accept lower pay and required less training.

I mean no disrespect to this shipping company, but jamming a frigging-big ship in such a manner and in such a
confined space required either well-honed skills or a well-ground ignorance of sea-faring.
(I don't mean to be a Monday-morning quarter-back)
tinybiggrin

However, with the world being the way it is at the moment, I wouldn't rule out your suggestions either.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The naming of goods and services specifically to deceive consumers into thinking it is domestic. 
"The Japanese company that owns the Ever Green -Shoei Kisen Kaisha Ltd"