Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allegedly, Jen Psaki Supports Communism
People of America, it appears we have been infiltrated at every level of government, right down to our Press Secretary. 
All I know to do at this point is to start voting the evil ones out of office from the ground up. I hope there is still enough time to do this before our ship sinks completely. 

Quote:Jen Psaki Advises the Supreme Court Voter Group, Full of Communists & Soros Group Affiliates

Jen Psaki is an advisor to the radical Supreme Court Voter Group, full of Communist Party members and its affiliates, and members of Soros-funded Leftist organizations.

Supreme Court Voter Project describes itself as “a previously announced 501c4 project dedicated to educating progressives about the disastrous impact of Donald Trump’s judicial appointments through a multi-million ad campaign and series of grassroots trainings in key states.”

It has advocated for packing the Supreme Court and filling it with progressives. Elizabeth Warren has also personally advocated for the group.  

On the Board of Advisors:

Jen Psaki:
White House Communications Director for Obama. She has also served as the spokeswoman at the Department of State with John Kerry. She is the founder of Evergreen Consulting, and a senior advisor to WestExec Advisors.

Psaki is an advisor to Demand Justice—a project of the 1630 Fund, which is a a 501©(4) organization characterized as “dark money” by critics, that said it attacked the GOP in 2018. Demand Justice has advocated for packing the Supreme Court—an opinion shared by Pete Buttigieg, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Andrew Yang, Wayne Messam, Cory Booker, and Steve Bullock.  

Jen Psaki has also worked as a Crisis Communications Consultant for AnyVision Interactive Technologies—an Israeli tech startup used by the Israeli army—that uses facial recognition to collect intelligence.

Here are some of the members:

Quote:Stuart Appelbaum:
President of the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. Executive Vice-President of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW). The UFCW has communist members active within it, which is celebrated on the People’s World website.

Appelbaum is a Vice-President of the national AFL-CIO. The AFL-CIO posted a tweet on May 14, 2019 which stated: “We all need to seize the means of production. ? ? #1u” which they deleted a little over ten days later. In the tweet they shared this video, "The Middle Class is a Myth," predominantly featuring a Marxist roofer.

Appelbaum is also a member of the Democratic National Committee. In 2008, he served as a member of the Electoral College as an Obama elector. In 2016, he served as a member of the Electoral College as a Clinton elector. Appelbaum is the President of the Jewish Labor Committee; and a member of the Executive Council of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations. Appelbaum was appointed by Governor Andrew Cuomo to the Regional Economic Development Council for New York City, where he serves on the Executive Committee.

Dr. Abdul El-Sayed:

A Sanders appointee and one of eight members of Biden’s 2020 Unity Task Force for Healthcare. In 2018, Abdul ran for Governor of Michigan on an “unapologetically progressive platform”. His bid was endorsed by Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the Nation, and Current Affairs.

Ady Barkan:
The co-founder of Be a Hero PAC and an organizer for the Center for Popular Democracy—which is endorsed and funded by George Soros’s organization Democracy Alliance.

Alexandra Rojas:

Executive Director at Justice Democrats. She was part of the original team that recruited and helped elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Ana María Archila:

Co-Executive Director at the Center for Popular Democracy—an anti-police mega donor to Black Lives Matter, funded in part by The Democracy Alliance, which was founded by George Soros.

Brian Fallon:

Co-founder and executive director of Demand Justice. Fallon worked for the U.S. Department of Justice during the Obama administration. Prior to that, he was a top aide in the United States Senate, working for Chuck Schumer. In 2016, Fallon served as the National Press Secretary for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Faiz Shakir:
Campaign manager for Bernie Sanders. Prior to that, he worked for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). Prior to that, Shakir worked for Nancy Pelosi. He also spent seven years at the Center for American Progress—the group founded “to provide long-term leadership and support to the progressive movement.” as described by its president and founder John Podesta.

Ilyse Hogue:

President of NARAL Pro-Choice America, a non-profit organization that engages in lobbying, political action, and advocacy efforts to oppose restrictions on abortion and expand access to abortion.

Jess Morales Rocketto:

Executive Director of the National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA)--a group in which Alicia Garza (co-founder of Black Lives Matter) is the Director of Strategy and Partnerships. She worked for Hillary for America, the AFL-CIO, Rebuild the Dream, Obama for America, Organizing for America, the Democratic National Committee, and the New Organizing Institute.

Also on the board is Marc Elias, a lawyer who represents the national Democratic Party, who pushed heavily for vote by mail in the 2020 election. Others include the president of the American Federation of Teachers, the founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, and the campaign director for 51 for 51—a group that advocates for DC statehood. And there are several others, each more radical than the previous.

I'd try to ask Psaki more about her affiliations, questionable work history, and close nature with Communist Party organizers and Soros shills, but I imagine she'd just ask me if she could "circle back."

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gopusa.com%2Fwp-con...f=1&nofb=1]
There are videos and documents you can see in the article:  Source
I knew we'd been infiltrated at every level when the SCOTUS threw us under the bus.
(03-28-2021, 06:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gopusa.com%2Fwp-con...f=1&nofb=1]
There are videos and documents you can see in the article:  Source

What a pretty pink ushanka! And it's complete with a Soviet military star! I have one of those, too, but mine is on a military-issue ushanka, and it was gained by honest conquest. I don't wear it around town when I'm going out to meet all my little Bolshevik friends, either.

Here's mine:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9202]

That's a KGB lapel pin to the right of the Soviet star in the picture. Don't ask, and I won't lie. That picture was taken 2 or 3 years ago, before my beard grew out to it's current lush splendor.

Communists HAVE infiltrated every level of our government. Psaki is just a low level functionary. As a Communications Director, she sucks. Her obfuscation of Truth is patently transparent. Try to catch her ever giving a straight answer to anything.

The Communist infiltration is their reason for the big push to ban firearms. Communists have rarely if ever come out very well when Free people take arms against them. They cannot consolidate their victory so long as Americans remain able to defend themselves, so they aim to put a stop to that. People do not willingly go into slavery. Many would rather starve. Just ask a Ukrainian.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Jen is a real Gem  tinylaughing

[Image: Raggedy-Ann1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
With all that background, you would think she could... communicate better.

That is some creepy stuff.
With all that background, you would think she could... communicate better.

(03-29-2021, 03:12 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: With all that background, you would think she could... communicate better.

Probably dizzy and confused from all the Dramamine she has to take from "circling back".    tinylaughing