Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On zi Border - Migrant Families getting Released Without Court Dates
Sad 
Well now look what the Biden Border Boondoggle is doing.

Yup, they're letting hordes of migrants go loose without assigning a court date !

Every day we get new reports that somehow out do yesterday's screwups.

Some say this is "routine" and some say they never even heard of it before !

Typical total ass backwards horseshit from the new Democrat mental case administration! tinylaughing

Right now the U.S. has the most dangerous Presidential succession chain in History. Think about it. Biden-Harris-Pelosi are the top 3 ROFLMAO

The highly respected and highly educated MSM isn't helping with any accurate reporting either.

The Admin Cabinet people are also lying like water logged rugs too.

[Image: oie-oie-overlay.gif]
Quote:U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials admit they release certain migrants without issuing a Notice to Appear before an immigration court on a specified date. The official, however, said this is not a “change in policy.”

Breitbart Texas’ Randy Clark, a retired U.S. Border Patrol agent with 32 years of service, first revealed on Sunday that CBP officials notified Border Patrol agents to begin releasing migrant families without a Notice to Appear. Breitbart confirmed the directive with two officials operating under the umbrella of CBP.

Clark quoted a CBP official saying, “This is insane, it is another pull factor that will overwhelm us … We are creating another entirely different class of aliens we will have to deal with years from now. We will never find most of these aliens once they are released.”

LINK-->  CBP Admits Release of Migrant Families Without Court Date, Downplays as Normal

Bonus Comments from the Vice President .  .  . 

Here's Your Mental Case Vice President of the United States .... ??
VP Harris laugh over the Question to visit the Border

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
They've got to get millions and millions of them in here to vote (illegally) in the next election so Trump can't win back the POTUS. They know we'll be watching the fairness of everything with eagle eyes next round. I guess that means they're going to find a way to make voting legal for all these illegals coming in. 

I'm ready to throw my towel into the ring. They have every corner of hope of getting our country back blocked at this point.  They are evil, evil people!

I get more depressed every day. I need to stay off the internet. I hope to spend more time outside now that spring is here. This BS is not good for my mental health at all. I'll leave it in the capable hands of younger people who can get out there and march, run for office, and all that good stuff.