Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1,000 Migrant Kids In Detention Centers at Southern Border
CNN and all the MSM hounded President Trump daily for holding "kids in cages", which he inherited from Obama. The pictures they showed were from the Obama era, not Trump's. He got the situation under control in a hurry and Mexico helped in keeping the illegals from crossing.  
Now, today, we have Biden and the crisis he created by telling them to "come on in", yet they are keeping the Press from reporting on this, and won't allow anyone to go there to see what's happening. Everything is "hush-hush" because it's a Democrat in control now. 

Quote:Under federal law, border patrol can detain children for a maximum of 72 hours, but as of March 20th, “3,314 unaccompanied children had been in custody longer, with 2,226 for more than five days and 823 for more than 10 days,” the outlet continues.

President Biden, therefore, is illegally holding these children, and staunch critics of Donald Trump’s immigration policy such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have failed to criticize the move.
The numbers also represent over a fourfold increase from the past week.
“The trend is accelerating. On last Monday, only 185 migrant children were being held in border patrol custody for more than 10 days,” Axios notes.

There is more to this report you can read here: Source

This morning Project Veritas released film from inside the facilities given to them by an insider who works there. Someone had to get the truth out because Biden was hiding it from us. 

Gotta love the Dem Party and media hypocrisy.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

The photos are surely edited to concoct and portray the look of the worst possible condition at that moment. Lets not mince words here. These children should Never have been dumped at the border. Obviously they are expendable and a financial burden to the breeding stock responsible for their life. It is not yours or my obligation to support, raise, educate, clothe and house other countries burdens, or their hopeful ambition of being a border jumper and ultimately parasite to our social and financial system. And it's absurd anyone should try to shame the Citizens of the United States for their unwillingness to participate in any form of people dumping upon our soil.

Secondly, Biden has effectively and actively, when not mouth breathing, stumbling or spacing out, set the United States back a decade or more, and destroyed workable relations with any number of dangerous countries. How much more damage will he do before he is removed ? Yet his replacement and her replacement are going to be even worse... Harris then Pelosi...! Our nation is Failing big time under the democrat crafty deceitful Steal. Yes, their dishonesty has no limits.

And a byproduct of this sets before us plowing right through our southern border. It is a despicable act these people are doing to their own children.  At least for them, they got rid of that burden, party-on..... pendejo's.
I wonder who gets rich selling all those tin foil blankets ?
tinycool
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(03-23-2021, 12:04 AM)xuenchen Wrote: I wonder who gets rich selling all those tin foil blankets ?
tinycool

I dunno. I buy 'em for about 2 or 3 bucks apiece, so whomever it is would have been better served to go into oil instead of mylar blankets!

They do a very fine job of masking my heat signature from thermal imaging devices, however, and that may be why they are issuing them to illegals before they cut them loose on the population. You know, in case any of those murderous and dangerous Right-Wing militias get a fool notion like citizens ought to have some kind of rights to their own country, and may have thermal imaging devices!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

"Cages" was so last administration. Today these children are "temporarily sheltered in a safe and welcoming facility". And you should feel all warm and fuzzy we are taking such good care of these kids. The same way you were supposed to spew hate prior to January 20th whenever the subject came up.
Thought I'd post this for posterity. 

[Image: 370c26583bd08aea.jpg]
(04-03-2021, 10:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thought I'd post this for posterity. 

[Image: 370c26583bd08aea.jpg]

I have no doubt of that. I still recall the Pelosi Expedition, where Pelosi led a bunch of Democrat  Congress Critters into Mexico a couple years ago, and they all came back about 100 million dollars richer. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the cash-strapped Mexican government that laid all that cash on them... and here we are today, with them promoting policies that only benefit and  enrich the drug cartels, who have also diversified and branched out into human trafficking and the like. Go figure.

If you put two and two together, the sum you come up with is "Democrat lawmakers in the US are now in the employ of Mexican cartels".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: Homeless-Veterans.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
[Image: Biden-Daycare.jpg?fit=987%2C576&ssl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Democratic denial
[Image: 2cartoon.4.6.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1][Image: 45493388-Cartoon-4.3.21ab.jpg?ve=1&tl=1][Image: 2cartoon-3.22.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Playtime....$500K worth of fun.
Adults make a bunch of mistakes, kids pay the price. Things do not get more wrong than that.

This mess at the U.S. southern border has to be sorted out now.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre