Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screwball DHS Secretary says Domestic Extremism is Worst Terror Threat
Shocked 
U.S. Dept of Homeland Secretary says domestic extremism is the biggest terror threat to the United States !!

Nutfuck Alejandro Mayorkas has been making these types of comments for a few days now.

He's oh-so very stern and serious as he reads these words from the teleprompters and printed scripts, and sounds sooo educated roflmao

He says "we" are doing a lot about it and will do "more" !!!!!! (My God people get prepared before it's too late !) 

Of course most people (especially Democrats) automatically assume it's always "Right-Wing" extremists when in fact 95% of the hot violence is coming from Left-Wing rioting and looting !

The MSM in general has it all "Right-Wing" especially when it's a false flag style event that pours hot gasoline on burning fires.

This phony Mayorkas is playing his paid part in the NWO/Democrat Alliance Hegelian Dialectic with dozens of goals and objectives.
tinylaughing

[Image: Biden-Doctrine1.jpg]
Quote:Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that domestic extremism presents the “greatest” terror-related threat to the country.

Mayorkas said, “We are very focused on domestic violent extremism. It is the greatest threat, terrorist-related threat, that we face in our homeland. We are very focused on it. We’ve done a tremendous amount already. We have plans to do more.”

He added, “I have to express the fact that our hearts and prayers go out to the victims of the tragic killings in the area surrounding Atlanta.”

LINK-->  DHS Chief Mayorkas: Domestic Extremism ‘Greatest’ Terror Threat U.S. Faces

Here's Mayorkas on Meet the Press (lol) telling some obvious bullshit lies. . . 
multiple subjects and fast talking .  .  .  roflmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-psqHZ...el=NBCNews
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Yeah, I see his point. All those "domestic extremists" terrorist types pouring in across the border that BidenHarris flung the gates wide open on ARE a bit concerning... They've only caught 9 that I know of so far, and I gotta wonder how many got through that they DIDN'T catch...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

So the dude in Atlanta was/is a disturbed person who believed by killing women in massage parlors, he was reducing his temptation to sex.

I would be interested in knowing what the DHS is doing and doing a lot more of to protect me from people like this? 

Obviously having an open border is a great start. With more people around, they can help me keep an eye out for sex addicted murderers.