Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Global Reset, ET Disclosure, and The Resistance
I agree with everything in this short video, but maybe not all when it comes to the Reptilians. Or, maybe I do... to an extent. There is disinformation in most topics that include ETs, so use your own discernment on that segment. 

Lots of truth in this from other information I've seen over the years. Watch it, if only for the entertainment aspect. At least it will raise your consciousness to the possibility of what is really taking place. 

That Video was very, very accurate and to the point, YES, the Cabal wants Power and Humanity to be it's Slaves, Yes, they believe there are to many people sucking on Mother Earths Tits and to many people are hard to control and there are individual's that DO think for themselves don't play the way the Cabal and Elites want them to.
These people are a threat and need to be eliminated. 

Yes and Virus and then the Cure which kills you slowly.

The Reptilians are here, Yes, but I don't believe as active as that video claims, they could very easily take and control humanity if they had the numbers to do so, I think there is a small number of reptilians and need the best human DNA for reproduction.

Excellent Video  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-20-2021, 05:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I agree with everything in this short video, but maybe not all when it comes to the Reptilians. Or, maybe I do... to an extent. There is disinformation in most topics that include ETs, so use your own discernment on that segment. 

Lots of truth in this from other information I've seen over the years. Watch it, if only for the entertainment aspect. At least it will raise your consciousness to the possibility of what is really taking place. 

Amazing how one day I come to this thread, and that video is wide open, and the next day, it's "age restricted". I downloaded it to local media for safekeeping, as it appears to be in the "let's disappear this" loop.

As most folks know, I don't believe in Reptilian Humanoids, A Galactic Federation, or most of the mumbo jumbo mentioned in the video by way of explanation for what is going on. None of those are necessary to explain purely human greed and evil. The video does have some good information on what is going on, it's just that, in my opinion, their explanations for it go off the rails and into the weeds, most likely in an effort to distract from fact. A disinformation campaign to promote confusion and distraction, if you will.

There ARE too many people on the planet. We have not really exceeded the carrying capacity of Earth, but more people are being kept alive longer than before, people who would have died of stupidity a hundred years ago, and those people are continuing to breed and deposit their defective genes in the gene pool. That is causing the collective IQ of humanity to drastically drop. As the song says, "only stupid people are breeding". I do believe that is part of the plan. "They" are breeding us like cattle, this is the domestication process of Humanity. Once they have the proper genetic blueprint for docile, willing slaves, the rest, the "wild ones", will be culled to "improve" the stock for the owners of the herd. Or they will try, at any rate.

What they get from the herd they are creating is perpetual slavery. Instead of milking us cows, they will sell us things as a "service". Eventually, you will own nothing, everything you have will be on a monthly subscription basis, a guaranteed perpetual income for the herd owners. This has already started with "software as a service" instead of buying your software outright and owning it. They keep their software in "the cloud", and you pay by the month to be allowed to use it. Miss a payment, get cut off. All your data must travel to "the cloud", where it is retained forever, in order to use their software, in order for the software, which is itself in "the cloud", to be able to operate on it. the data must then too be in "the cloud".

I think that is also what the big push for an "internet of things" is all about. Once they have you good and hooked, they will start charging by the month for everything you have. Miss a payment? Your refrigerator stops working. And your coffee maker, and your toaster. And everything else you bought and thought you owned.

In order for that to work, they have to have a pool of obedient, unquestioning slaves... and they are breeding that pool, right now, right under our very noses.

I have seen their plans for their "smart cities", and those cities have fatal flaws built right into the design. I'm not going to go into the details of those flaws, as that would just give them a heads-up of what they need to buttress, and I think the joy of discovery is in the potential for failure. Who am I to take that joy away from them as they watch their cultivated herds die through mismanagement?

As an old friend of mine, now long dead, used to delight in telling me - "in the end, the wild will win". Their plans do not account for that eventuality, at all. Murphy will eat them for lunch...

... and the wild will win. Again.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’