Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Hiccups and Says -President Harris- During COVID Speech
Star 
LOL ol' Joey slipped up his copper beebee mouth during his COVID speech Thursday and referred to Kamala Harris as "President Harris", and she was right there on the stage !! roflmao tinylaughing

OOOOhhhh he's done this before, but the excuse will be he was using that faked-up "whispering" tactic when he said "Vice".

In other news he was explaining his "goal of 100 million vaccines administered in 100 days"

Sounds like he continued to steal some credit from Trump too as he's done before in his jealous rantings.

Lots of plagiarizing by Pal Joey

He used his low-voice smoothie routine to make a few other points as well.

And of course, his new trick is to slightly lean forward onto his pedestal with his elbows as he makes certain YOU understand what he means !!

The phony Democrat bullshit is real thick this time roflmao

Watch the grimacing and wincing and squinting roflmao smallgreensmoker

"President Harris" gaff is .  .  . at 5:03 and the transcript does NOT have the word "Vice" included !!!!!!!! roflmao
[Image: Biden-Bye-Finger.gif]
Quote:President Biden misspoke in a speech Thursday offering updates on an update on vaccination progress in the U.S., referring to his vice president as "President Harris." 

"When President Harris and I took ..." Biden said, before momentarily pausing, "a virtual tour of a vaccination site in Arizona not long ago, one of the nurses on that tour injecting people, giving vax each shot, was like administering a dose of hope." 

At the same time, the president announced the administration would achieve its goal of 100 million vaccines administered in 100 days on Friday, the 58th day of the new administration. At this point, Biden said, 65% of people aged 65 and older have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

LINK-->  Biden calls his second-in-command 'President Harris'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zASlMn...el=FoxNews
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Nope, he didn't say Vice. His lips didn't move until he said President. 

He keeps his eyes glued to the teleprompter. I wonder what would happen if it had a glitch and started rolling 100 miles an hour?!   Can you imagine the panic?

mediumgiggle
I said it before and I'll say it again,,,,, We all know who is in-charge.
[Image: 758e1779-2cartoon.3.11.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1][Image: 4CARTOON.2.22.21.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Rumors about Kamala's PR advisors trying to keep the word "Vice" away from Kamala because of old habits 

[Image: Kamala-Khan.jpg]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]