Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Portland reports 2000% rise in homicides after defunding police
Bug 
Portland Oregon's Dumbbell Mayor and City Leaders pull the plugs on police funding after agreeing last year with maniac Democrat bullshit artists at the time.

The police defunding has led to continuing rioting and looting as well as increased shootings (yes shootings with guns).

All planned because nobody can be this stupid for this long a time (can they?).

Some theories say Democrats want the ability to move special national military units into big cities at will without the red tape.

These elite units would be Federally funded and would not require State Governors' requests, and would probably reduce local costs.

The political perfection fits the Democrat agendas to the letter.

Other big Democrat cities are on the same path to the same punchline.

Well now what?

Portland recently asked for extra "emergency" money too !!

El Scientific0 tinylaughing
Quote:Newton’s Third Law says that “for every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction.” While Newton’s laws apply primarily to physics, they also apply in other areas.

For example, law enforcement funding and crime.

Welcome to Portland, Oregon which is a real life example of Newton’s Third Law in action, where the city council’s action of defunding police has resulted in a 2000% increase in murders.

According to the Washington Examiner, last year Portland, like a number of big cities such as Minneapolis and Seattle to name only a few thought it would be a good idea to “defund the police.”

LINK-->  Nice job, Portland. ‘Defund the police’ movement leads to 2,000% increase in murders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYa7aLiC...el=FoxNews
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
They asked for it, they got it. 

Some people can't be told, they have to be shown. 

I feel for anyone who didn't vote for these commies in power in Portland, and any other city where this is going on.
I'm sure there are a few good people who just have no way of leaving.
(03-17-2021, 09:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They asked for it, they got it. 

Some people can't be told, they have to be shown. 

I feel for anyone who didn't vote for these commies in power in Portland, and any other city where this is going on.
I'm sure there are a few good people who just have no way of leaving.

I'm glad someone else feels the same way. If they re-elected the same mayor and all who gave them that circus in the first place, well too bad. You had an opportunity to improve things but nope. You decided the circus was terrific and voted to extend the performance.