Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some peoples kids.......ugggg
Well we have been following Meghan and Harry...  I believe back when my membership was intact at another, lol...lesser forum, I had either created an OP or commented in one. It got a bit gruff both ways, for and against. My fondness for Queen Elizabeth superseded all the media and History would be my barometer on Her life and the trials she had endured.  The topic of my OP was proposing the question as to if this Royal union would succeed ? I was of the school that it was unfavorable that it would last. I just suspected it would find division at  every turn. By the Royals and with the help of the vulture-like media. Indeed it has hit a bump in the road. 

Our information, or that... that we receive will likely be full of holes and hyperbole, but it does in fact appear that there is a certain distress in their lives. Prince Philip's health now is the paramount concern. He is aged and has lived a pretty envied life.           https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/prin...12142.html

Still I think His time is near and likely there are preparations in the works while the Queen is challenged also with the marriage of Harry which now is seemingly running afoul. I imagine She is saddened and downhearted with the unfolding events. More for Philip I believe than Harry and Meghan. We are all seeing a vanishing epoch. A time prior to the events that will drastically change the world we know, and for a coming time in which evil will prevail. I think in Biblical terms, verses, history, prophecy and current event parallels. It's true we lived in astonishing times until now, with most of us being born post-war Boomers. I am glad I will not have to face the uncertainties that tech will bring, and Artificial intelligence. It's bad enough my invisible friend is real... Miss SIRI..
Chaos abounds, we all are encircled by it.... and we are in the 'good' place compared to the rest of the world barring some charismatic Actor or famous persons living on their own personal Island.. 

Meghan and Harry..... I feel sorry for them, the only way they could have fled the ugly world that abused them, would be to have followed Elon to the Moon or Mars. 'Harry' meaning 'Home Ruler' and 'Meghan' meaning 'Pearl'    And through it all, I feel the saddest for the Queen. The royalty was taken away from 'Saul' in ancient times for disobedience. I fear something of that nature has manifest again in these current times. Again, they should be considered the lucky ones compared to the rest of the world...? Will our own disobedience cause much to be taken away..?
I could have sworn I saw an Obit for Prince Philip awhile back.    tinybighuh

Maybe it's just another mandela effect? 

On topic, I have nothing good to say about any of the Royals, so I'll just keep my mouth shut.   zippedlipemoji
What you are seeing is classic succubus at work. Infatuate, control, isolate, I belive succubus are real, I have seen there evil at work.
(03-17-2021, 05:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I could have sworn I saw an Obit for Prince Philip awhile back.    tinybighuh

Maybe it's just another mandela effect? 

On topic, I have nothing good to say about any of the Royals, so I'll just keep my mouth shut.   zippedlipemoji

Indeed. The dramas of the British Royals has not been my concern since 1783. I have, however, heard rumors that Meghan is considering a run for President of America in the next presidential election. that could get a little exciting, since it could well be viewed as an attempt by the British Crown to retake the Colonies here, more so because the Colonies appear to be ripe for retaking now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’